11 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
vtwinomega
(@vtwinomega)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

It seems the birth pangs are ramping up again for 2020. Everywhere I look people are suffering. Myself included. If you have a moment and if the Holy Spirit moves you to do so, could you please say a small prayer for me and my family? I'm waiting for surgery on my knee and I can barely walk at the moment. So far, they have lost my referral so I am still waiting to hear back with a surgery date. It pains me to be away from work right now and I am worried I will lose my job. My Husband is struggling with his business and feeling hopeless. My Son and Daughter are struggling in school. My Father in law recently had a stroke and my Mother in law is having difficulty coping.

I am struggling to understand why all of this is happening. I feel paralysed and helpless. I pray the Lord retrieves us very soon.

May the Lord bless and keep you all.

vto

Posted : February 13, 2020 12:33 pm
Loz
 Loz
(@loz73)
Noble Member Registered

:prayer-hands:

Posted : February 14, 2020 4:12 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

:prayer-hands: Going up for you and your family!

Posted : February 14, 2020 5:37 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Not sure what type of knee injury you have but back in 2016 I injured my right knee with a  meniscus tear.  My puppy yanked me sideways and when I placed my right foot on the step I felt the painful tear.  I avoided surgery by applying coconut oil on my knee continually.  Sundown brand Turmeric pills might help you to relieve the inflammation.  Also bought a cloth knee brace at Walmart since this was my driving leg. And with prayer, the Lord healed me.

Posted : February 14, 2020 5:56 am
regina
(@regina)
Honorable Member Registered

:prayer-hands:

Posted : February 14, 2020 7:03 am
vtwinomega
(@vtwinomega)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

Thanks for the info Geri! I had a similar injury years ago and this is the result of scar tissue, calcification and getting old. It is definitely from inflammation, so I will give the tumeric a try. It's just hard to sit and wait for the doctors right now. I feel so useless, however I have decided to spend the time in prayer.

Thank you all for your prayers. I am feeling a lot less discouraged today :thankyou

Posted : February 14, 2020 8:51 am
Jozefina
(@yayo)
Trusted Member Registered

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

Posted : February 14, 2020 10:16 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Praying for you, vto.  Hang in there.  His grace is sufficient for us.  His grace is immense!

Posted : February 15, 2020 5:43 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Indeed the distractions of the enemy seem overwhelming, but remember the nature of the lie.  These issues are all directed to take your focus of the loving and healing power of God!

It's simply a matter of "follow the leader"!  Not the detours.  Keep your eyes, your faith and your hopes on Christ!  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  You are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus!

Praying for a divine protection against the wiles of the enemy.  May the Lord Almighty build a hedge to surround your body, soul and spirit!  Give the Lord thanks that you were counted worthy of Satan's time and energies.  Even more that you are worthy of His time and energies as well!

TR

Posted : February 22, 2020 7:12 am
(@gratefulforgrace)
Reputable Member Registered

I'm sorry for you and your loved one's suffering...I will say a prayer for God's comfort, wisdom, and healing...He has taught me in the past couple of years that prayer is a privilege that He doesn't want us to take for granted...

it is wonderful that He still wants us involved in what He is doing- even when we feel useless and helpless for ourselves and our loved ones- in a very powerful way by just turning it all over to Him with a trusting heart and allowing His calm and peace to replace our fretful worries...He is good and gracious and in control no matter how things look or feel and soon we will get to have our faith become sight!  May He bless you and yours for His praise and glory!

Posted : February 28, 2020 5:41 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

Prayers up for God's tender mercies to be new tomorrow morning for you and your family.  May His peace blanket you and yours as you rest this evening and His hope fill you with encouragement as your arise in the morning.  This broken, fallen world can be really hard to deal with.  Help, Abba!!!

Posted : February 28, 2020 5:48 pm
Share: