76 Reactions
bgkimbr
Registered
Topic starter
(@bgkimbr)
Noble Member

John Tng posted this on the fivedoves.com website:

"Dear Doves,

I have been admitted to hospital since yesterday due to low blood count. Was given blood transfusion early this morning. My colonoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon local time. Pls pray for me that all is well and that I will be back soon for keeping the letters updated.

The LORD is VERY NEAR!

John Tng
19 May 2024"

Please pray for him and all the lost people in hopes that they will come to Jesus as their savior.

13 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Prayers sent up...

Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Prayers for John! 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Ditto, prayed for a speedy healing for him, as well. 

bgkimbr
Registered
Topic starter
(@bgkimbr)
Noble Member

Addendum to his health update.

from fivedoves.com:

"Dear Doves,

My colonoscopy was called off because the CT scan shows a tumor in the Sigmoid Colon that needs to be removed. There is a risk of aggravating the tumor with the colonoscopy. My surgery is any moment now. Pls pray for me that all will be well so that I can run the last lap of the race with you!

The LORD is VERY VERY NEAR!

John Tng
22 May 2024"

Loz
 Loz
Registered
(@loz73)
Noble Member

🙏🏾

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

DIEU

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Thanks for the update.

Praying  they are able to remove the tumor with no complications. 

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Five Doves Neil Lipken (5 May 2024)
"An interesting Rapture dream!"

On May 14th Israel will turn 76 years old and the hour is late in these End Times!   The Rapture is approaching!   In the "parable of the fig tree" in Scripture, the "generation" to see Israel's return as a nation will see all end-time events come to pass!

Neil

P.S.  Many interesting Rapture dreams and visions are happening now.   Just go to "YouTube" and type in "Rapture dreams and visions".  A lot will come up!   I check these every few days.

P.P.S.  On my email list there are around 90 people.  If any of you have ever had a Rapture dream or vision and would like to share it, please email it to me:   nlipken@gmail.com   Thanks!  If you would like for me to send it out, I can do so without your name on it if you so wish.

One more thing.  The coming 7 year Tribulation Period upon earth after the Rapture is going to be terrifying like nothing in human history before!   You really don't want to be on earth during that time period!   Just read the Book of Revelation!   So, to get your "ticket" to the Rapture you must know Israel's long-rejected Messiah (Jesus).  If you do not already know Him, just pray a simple prayer and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior, and ask for forgiveness of any sin!   If you are receiving this email and you are Jewish, remember that Jesus came into the world Jewish!   He will come not only at the Rapture, but a tad more than 7 years later His feet will touch down in Israel on the Mount of Olives at the Second Coming!

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Posted by: @patrician

P.S.  Many interesting Rapture dreams and visions are happening now.   Just go to "YouTube" and type in "Rapture dreams and visions".  A lot will come up!   I check these every few days.

sorry to say that but how much money do people make from their youtube channels? I haven't listened to anybody in years. 

I don't trust people anymore. 

Page 1 / 2
Share: