Could Use A Tiny Bit of Prayer 🙂

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

Could use a prayer warrior or two. Here’s my quick situation: Virtual interview scheduled for August 11, but never got the WebEx email notification, emailed recruiter and sent follow-up call and have not heard back. It feels like something is wrong and just need Satan to keep his hands off. I do have a job currently from the last three years, but need to move on and this is not a contract position, but actually going back to an employer I had contracted with from 2014-2016. Thank you to anyone that can pray for me. :bye:

Posted : August 3, 2020 10:51 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

:prayer-hands: you get the dial-up notifications and the interview goes well.

Have you checked your spam folder?  Sometimes good mail gets dumped into that folder.  The “prince of the power of the airwaves” likes to play these tricks on us at times.

Posted : August 3, 2020 11:17 am
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

Yes Geri7 and my Junk folder as well, not there. But good recommendation!

Posted : August 3, 2020 11:27 am
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

Praying for the grace and favor of the Lord to pave your path according to His will.

Posted : August 3, 2020 2:38 pm
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

Well, I got the link and interviewed. I fumbled twice to recount some examples, but I think I recovered. I applied May 30 and it took them 2 months to contact me, so did they not already interview many people? They said they had more interviews and I would know in 2 weeks.  It’s good they made mention of bring people onboard for the long run, and I need to get out of the current job I’m in as fast as possible. I’m hoping we really are raptured before September and definitely before November 2020, per the dream of Dana Coverstone about a fist hitting it. I prayed for favor and that they will see past my fumbles and see the recovery more.

Posted : August 11, 2020 4:22 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Okay, Goldenknight.  I hope you are chosen for the job.  "Nevertheless Father, ... thy will be done."

Posted : August 14, 2020 1:11 pm
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

It's been over 4 weeks, I was supposed to hear something 2 weeks ago, so I'm assuming I did not get the job. Just wanted to let you know.

Posted : September 12, 2020 5:20 pm
regina
(@regina)
Honorable Member Registered

Goldenknight how are you doing?

Posted : October 10, 2020 11:51 am
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

Hi Regina,

I am doing good considering. Thank you for asking.

Posted : October 14, 2020 9:15 am
Share: