Clear all

Please pray for this rich senior citizen man who owns the BMW

19 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

I had an eventful day ... started off this morning driving on treacherous icy roads and then dealing with mega fog but I made it safely for my vehicle appointment to get my oil/filter changed and a new battery.  The weather improved as the day went on.  I asked the Lord to bring people across my path  that He wanted me to witness to as I went to a few stores afterwards.  I was puzzled that nobody struck up a conversation ... until the last stop of the day ... at the pharmacy to pick up my prescription.  While leaving I met this rich senior citizen man who parked next to me.  He was getting out of his BMW and he seem happy that the weather was finally sunny and a lot warmer.  We got to talking and I then shared the Gospel with him.  He was soooo  happy to hear the Good News and promised to read the Bible tract when he got home.  He thanked me for telling him how he can know he has eternal life.  If you have time today, can you please pray for his salvation ... I really feel by his reaction he is going to be a church saint. Thank you!

Note: as I was about to press the send button my prayer request suddenly got deleted ... seems like the devil (prince of the power of the air) doesn’t want this to get through.  So I’m trying again to repost ...

Posted : November 21, 2019 11:29 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Wow, Geri!  Thank God!  And you too.  Praying for that man for sure!

Posted : November 21, 2019 1:38 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Dear heavenly Father:  we lift up this man and place him into Your hands.  Praying that he give his heart to you.  Give him Father the joy and love that only You can supply.  May he also follow the example of Geri7 and speak kindly and openly about You Lord!  Please finish what you started with Geri7.

And bless her Lord for her willing heart and obedience to the Spirits leading.  I always stand in awe of anyone who is gifted in sharing You and Your love!  Blessing for blessing Lord.  Praying that both Geri7 and this man will be used mightily by You!  With each of them blessing you each in their own way.

TR

Posted : November 21, 2019 2:59 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

This  is all a team effort in reaching the lost and you both will be rewarded also for your caring prayers for this man’s soul. :thankyou

What a beautiful prayer, T.R.!

Posted : November 21, 2019 4:30 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Maybe your reaching out, Geri, has deflected his eternal destiny toward becoming a "beamer" himself.  B-)

I prayed for him again today.

Posted : November 22, 2019 3:25 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Haha .. “Beamer” BMW connection :good:

Yeah that would be awesome if he then shares his joy of new life in Christ with those in his elite inner circle!  Its a small town ... I wonder if I will run into him again?  I will keep you posted if we do.

Thanks for saying another prayer for him!

Posted : November 25, 2019 5:30 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

If you run into him, I hope it's not in his beamer.

Posted : November 25, 2019 8:27 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

LOL :agree   I’m tired of going to the car dealer ... I’ve given them enough money for all the recent repairs ... don’t want to add bodywork to that list.

After the oil/filter changed and new battery installed  last week the service rep said with sadness “looks like we wont be seeing you for a while”.   I replied “next year for state inspection” ... and hopefully that will be it!  B-)

Posted : November 27, 2019 8:06 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Well I hope, Geri, that since the worldwide incidence of Rapture is predicted to be peaking soon, that you have already had your last ever state inspection.

Posted : November 27, 2019 10:52 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Oh I’m hoping for that too, Dan.  The way its looking ... the rapture needs to occur before April 2020 ends. :whistle:

Posted : November 28, 2019 12:04 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

I'm becoming increasingly skittish of even suggesting to myself that I can count on a timeframe. But if I were to be willing anymore to consider high likelihood for several reasons, this coming April would be high up there. But I fear my previous expectations have exacerbated my "trapture." Trapture never fails to depress me. I hope the Lord has given me enough sensitivity to steer clear of my triggers. But your guess helps a lot, and is hope without danger of a personal commitment. I bought into April 2019 at some time last year, probably after the Feast of Dedication had passed... Sigh!

Posted : November 29, 2019 10:15 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Oh I hear ya.  This past April there was soooo much action ... you even called it “April Rules” and I was in total agreement with ya  ... such high hopes that was thee month and somehow ... it all just fizzled out. :negative:

I’m totally out of high watch dates since my last one was Halloween.

I even got a comical email from a cyber friend today ... in the regarding he typed:   Lost?

“Did your thanksgiving turkey fall on you and break your arm? Haven’t heard from you and you are my high watch date source.

Or, you got married to a catholic movie actor and have been bust evangelizing him?”

I just laughed and told him “nope, I’m just all out of high watch rapture dates” Cry

Posted : November 30, 2019 3:07 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

That's funny, Geri.  The catholic movie actor / busy evangelizing him...  You have a wonderful and valuable reputation I guess.  :yes: :yes: :yes:  Keep it up!

Posted : November 30, 2019 4:42 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Aww that is sweet of you to say.  This particular cyber friend we go back to 2014 so he knows all about my crazy life and the people that cross my path.    The irony is I used to lurk over at the old RITA board and relay to him all the high watch dates that members would post and HeatherR’s timeline of events.  Also I would go to other forum boards to get info as well ... I think one board was called rapture watch but I think that closed down.  There are other rapturewatch blogs, facebook but it doesn’t look to be the same.  The owner there used to have these colorful mega timeline charts and 2017 was suppose to be thee rapture year with the alignment of the planets/stars etc.   And I thought that is sooo far away and here we are ... tomorrow will be Dec 1st and we are close to finishing out 2019 and STILL here!  Ugh!  So my friend was just used to me constantly sending a cluster of new dates every few months year round and now I just stopped because the Middle East seems to be crawling at snail pace  ... praying it will suddenly pick up soon ...

Posted : November 30, 2019 7:08 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Were you "Geri7" there?  The old RITA board...

Posted : December 1, 2019 3:23 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

I tried to sign up on the old RITA board with that user name but something happen during the enrollment process and the key master said there was a technical error or crash happened (?) and I needed to re-enroll again and was asking for a phone number ... so I just stayed a lurker.  I’m sorry I didn’t try re-enrolling because I would have gotten to know you all better much sooner.  Hee hee

A former member by the user name “Under Construction” actually referred me to the RITA board.  We were members on another forum board and he was asking if I saw J.D.’s youtube?  I said no, who is J.D.?  So he directed me to the RITA board to watch the youtube.  I stayed a lurker until the board closed down.  I saw Savedat33 announcement she was starting the Harpazo board so I quickly joined over there while lurking over on the RITA facebook side.  Then this past March I saw the announcement the RITA forum board was starting up again so I made sure I joined this time. :yes:

Posted : December 1, 2019 5:02 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

And now your here, all to our great delight!

My question on another post a while back.  Was Geri7  used because you had six sisters who looked just like you, or are you the seventh member of your family with the name Geri?

Either way, we love that you are here with us!

TR

Posted : December 1, 2019 6:28 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Savedat33 bounced me off that new site going on three years ago because I wondered if faith had anything to do with building pyramids and other mega-structures in antiquity.  Too radical an idea to wonder about, I guess.  I know that there are dimensions of faith that can literally move mountains, and I've seen some pretty big mountains.  Jesus testified to that certain ability in Matthew 17:20, 21:21, and Mark 11:23.  I cannot believe Jesus would use hyperbole to make His point there.  And I'll bet all I possess that faith is far older than the earth, and certainly older than earth's "antiquity."  We sure have a lot to learn.

Posted : December 2, 2019 7:31 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Wow, that is pretty sad and childish with her actions towards you, Dan.  I must of missed that particular argument discussion because I do recall you posting over there and you did make her laugh a few times. :yes:   I know she can be very dogmatic about certain non doctrine subjects and quickly found myself suddenly in the cross hairs of one of her fiery temper tantrums.  It was on where the 3rd temple will be built.  I never argued back ... just stayed in shock and let her blow her top for about ... ahem ... a week .... so perhaps that’s why she didn’t ban me?  :mdrmdr:

T.R. ... in answer to your question ... nope,  I don’t have 6 other sisters! :mdrmdr: I had trouble enrolling on this one forum board back in 2011.  That site claimed there was a Geri, so I tried again by including a number after the name and kept getting ”you can’t use that”.  So I went up the ladder with the numbers ... I purposely skipped #6 ... and went from 5 to 7 and low and behold the forum board finally accepted Geri7.   Then when I joined their sister site, I didn’t want to go through that crazy experience all over again so I just kept the same user name.

Again, thank you for the welcome.  Glad to be here in the midst of this unique watchers group and getting to know each of you better even though ... ahem ... a few of you have some really peculiar food and liquid beverage habits. 😉

Posted : December 2, 2019 9:40 am
Share: