Clear all

2027 The year of Jubilee

19 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@2ndcoming)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter

To begin my thought, let's count the 70 jubilees cycles.

70 jubilees

A jubilee consists of 49 years. 70 jubilees equals to 3430 years ( 70 X 49 ). Exodus took place on the Passover in 1446 BC. They arrived at mount Sinai on the third month. Since then, they stayed at mount Sinai for one year.
Numbers 10:11 And it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the second year, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony. 12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran. 13 And they first took their journey according to the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.
They departed Mount Sinai in the second year which is 1445 BC,on the twentieth day of the second month.
Numbers 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.
The spies except Caleb and Joshua came back with the doom and gloom report. Because of their disbelief and little faith in God that God would deliver the land to them, God punished them by leaving them in wilderness for 40 years. Adding 40 years to 1445 BC, we come to 1405 BC.
In 1405 BC, God’s forty years of punishment was over. This is the year Israelis entered the promised land.
Adding 3430 years to 1405 BC, we come to 2025. But because there is no 0 in AD, we have to add one year to 2025 which gives us 2026 AD.
By 2026 AD, the counting of 70 jubilees cycles shall be over.

Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

The fiftieth year is 2027 ( adding one year to 2026 ). 2027 should be the year of jubilee. If Jesus does come back in 2027 the year of jubilee, subtracting 7 tribulation years from 2027, we come to 2020 as the beginning of tribulation and rapture.

Posted : October 7, 2019 11:12 am
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

They entered the promised land in 1405 BC.

1405 BC- 1404 BC is the 1st year

1404 BC - 1403 BC is the 2nd year

1403 BC - 1402 BC is the 3rd year

1357 BC- 1356 BC is the 49th year

1355 BC is the 50th year. This is the 1st jubilee. This is also the 1st year of next jubilee cycle. Adding 49 jubilee cycles, we come to 2026 as the end of these cycles. 2027 is the fiftieth year. This is also the 70th jubilee.

Posted : October 7, 2019 11:13 am
(@ringbearer)
Trusted Member Registered

This is great news, but I don’t understand why people over the years keep using different dates for the next Jubilee. I just end up feeling confused.

Posted : October 11, 2019 11:26 am
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Those dates of 2027 and 2020 work for me and make sense.  There seems to be much convergence on 2020.

Let's hope this really, really it!  From March 26th (Nissan 1) thru May 14 should be quite telling and exciting.  And even if we have to wait until the fall of 2020 that would be ok too.

Again, I don't really care which day the Rapture happens on, the sooner the better!

TR

Posted : October 11, 2019 3:43 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

I have written this thought and posted here few months ago. Here's a new update.

Many of us know the significance of 490 years ( 70 weeks ) prophecy from Daniel. It points to the first coming of Messiah in year 32 AD. And it leaves a 7 years of tribulation to be fulfilled. At the end of this tribulation, Second Advent shall take place.

But what if “490 years” hides another mystery from God? Does the number “490 years” foretell the fate of Israel as a sovereign nation?

King David began his reign in 1010 BC. He reigned for 40 years, and died at the age of 70 years old. But the actual years of reign from Jerusalem is 33 years since he also reigned in Hebron for 7.5 years. From 1002 BC ( 1010 BC – 7.5 years ) the year King David ruled from Jerusalem, to 586 BC the destruction of second temple, and the lost of a nation status, there was a total of 416 years of Israel being a sovereign nation ruling from Jerusalem ( 1002 BC minus 586 BC ).

If 7 years of tribulation begins in 2020, mid-trib shall take place in year 2023. AC shall break the covenant and charge a huge army against Israel. From Zechariah 13:8-9, 2/3 shall perish while 1/3 shall be purged by God. Israel shall face another loss of a nation status.

To calculate how many years elapsed between Israel’s rebirth as a nation, unto 2023, I use the starting point of 1949 because it was in 1949 the settlement finally took place and Israel enjoyed as a peaceful nation.

2023 minus 1949 = 74 years. There shall be 74 years Israel enjoys as a peaceful nation unto her sudden death in 2023.

Adding 74 years to the previous 416 years of Israelis ruling from Jerusalem as a sovereign nation, the total years of Israel ruling from Jerusalem is 490 years.

May be I am correct. God did ordain a 490 years upon Israel beginning from King David ruling from Jerusalem, to the very last dynasty ending in 2023. And the timeline of 2020 to 2027 looks very possible.

Posted : October 11, 2019 6:28 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Jeremiah 34 is a prophecy against Zedekiah. His cities would be forsaken by King Nebuchardnezzar, and he would die in peace.

After Zedekiah heard his destiny, he proclaimed liberty unto his people. But later on he regretted what he has done, and caused the servants and the handmaids, and brought them into subjection.

This prompted God’s words on Zedekiah again.

12 Therefore the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 13 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; I made a covenant with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying, 14 At the end of seven years let ye go every man his brother an Hebrew, which hath been sold unto thee; and when he hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee: but your fathers hearkened not unto me, neither inclined their ear.

15 And ye were now turned, and had done right in my sight, in proclaiming liberty every man to his neighbour; and ye had made a covenant before me in the house which is called by my name: 16 But ye turned and polluted my name, and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid, whom ye had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return, and brought them into subjection, to be unto you for servants and for handmaids.

17 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Ye have not hearkened unto me, in proclaiming liberty, every one to his brother, and every man to his neighbour: behold, I proclaim a liberty for you, saith the LORD, to the sword, to the pestilence, and to the famine; and I will make you to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

My focus is verse 14.

14 At the end of seven years let ye go every man his brother an Hebrew, which hath been sold unto thee; and when he hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee: but your fathers hearkened not unto me, neither inclined their ear.

This is repetition of the Law in Exodus 21:2 and Deuteronomy 15:12. Every six years they serve them, they have to let their Hebrew brothers go free for one year. Immediately I thought of 70 jubilees.

70 jubilees = 70 X 49 years = 3430 years.

During these 3430 years, for every 6 years, they need to let their Hebrew brothers go free for 1 year.

3430 divided by 7 = 490 years

During these 3430 years, there should have been 490 years of proclaiming liberty to their brothers. But their forefathers didn’t hearken to God’s words, even this generation. For these 490 years of delinquency to God, God has also numbered the years of Israel and Judah for 490 years., which shall bring their end in 2023.

Posted : October 11, 2019 6:33 pm
Arthur
(@enrapturedwithchrist)
Famed Member Registered

Question here:

When Jesus read Isaiah 61 from the Torah scroll in the synagogue, was that a Jubilee year?

Luke 4:17-21

17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21 And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

Isaiah 61:1-2

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,

Posted : October 13, 2019 9:44 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Arthur, I don't think it was a jubilee year when Jesus read Isaiah 61. Jesus only read the first half of Isaiah 61. The second half shall be fulfilled at his second coming. Below is the second half.

Isiah 61:2 and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

This event shall be fulfilled after Jesus returns to earth, in the year of Jubilee, hopefully in 2027.

Posted : October 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Arthur
(@enrapturedwithchrist)
Famed Member Registered

Well,  if 2027 is a Jubilee year then isn't 27 AD logically a Jubilee year?

Posted : January 4, 2020 7:46 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

(OLAF) - All good information! I suggest that we NOT look at the PAST [B.C. Dates], and onto OUR times [A.D.]

As was suggested, where Jesus read from Isa.61, it MAY be that HISTORY has been tampered with by the enemies of our Lord, and I have read that there is speculation of the crucifixion being A.D. 32. - Thus, if we see that Jesus left out the following, does intimate that Isa.61 was a DUAL prophecy.

I put forward a suggestion that Dan.9:24-27 was ALSO a DUAL Prophecy of the FIRST as WELL AS a SECOND Advent. Please note - there are MORE than 4 Commands to REBUILD Jerusalem walls. This can be verified on the Internet. The LAST 2 Commands are a little VAGUE as to a DATE or even YEAR of Command issue. The reason I believe, is that we are NOT encouraged by the devil to calculate the APPEARANCE of our KING of Kings!

Those LAST TWO occasions of a RENOVATION taking place were 1535-1538 A D. By Sultan Suleiman and the LAST Renovation finished 2019 by the present Israeli Government. Wikipedia has some info on it....  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Jerusalem

Let us ASSUME that the TIME measurements given in Daniel 9 are points of events to mark,- we can use the following MARKERS. 62 SEVENED [434yrs?] 7 SEVENED [49yrs?] ONE SEVENED [7yrs]

Since they all ADD together to make 490yrs, it is imperative that we START on the CORRECT year!

If the ISSUE of Command is BEFORE work commences, we can assume that 1535 start of rebuilding brings us to 2025 for the END of the 490yrs.

On further examination, this ISSUING of a COMMAND to rebuild MUST HAVE to have been 1533, and NOT 1535 - as NOTHING happened in 1969. [1535 + 434 = 1969]

June 7th 1967 was the UNIFICATION of Jerusalem in 6-Day WAR. [1533 +434 = 1967] - End of "GENTILE OCCUPATION" which FULFILLED Jesus' Prophecy in Luke 21:24. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles [OCCUPATION ?] be fulfilled.

This GENTILE Occupation is symbolically given in the PARALLEL prophecy of the 490yrs Daniel wrote about. Rev.11:1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God [Temple 49yrs], and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles [OCCUPATION of 434yrs?]: and the holy city [NEW Jerusalem?] shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months. [Holy City (Bride) persecuted Rev.3:12 & Rev.21:2]
3. And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. [Moses & Elijah Mal.4:4-6 & Luke 9:30]

Don't Measure 434yr Occupation - Measure from 1967 - Then 49yr (Temple Cycle) to 2016 - 42M to 25th March 2020 - 26th March to 8th September 2023. {Elijah & Moses Killed} (Rev.11:7)

8th September 2023 till New year Trumpet of 5784 (Rosh Hashana) - Last Trump = 8 Days.

Leviticus 12:3. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.  And in - 1Cor.15:50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; ...

ON the 8th Day = Resurrection/Advent/Last Trump 1 Cor.15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. :prayer-hands:

Posted : February 18, 2020 6:10 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Olaf, are you saying the rapture takes place “mid” trib after the 2 witnesses die?

Posted : February 18, 2020 10:51 pm
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

Geri, I may not have made it clear.

Rev.11:1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
3. And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

In a NUTSHELL, the ABOVE 3 verses tell me what Dan.9:24-27 puzzle contains.

MEASURE = TIME, and NOT linear Measurement, as we have Months and Days in the Measurement Command.

The First measurement is GENTILE Occupation of Old Jerusalem before 1967 - Given to Gentiles.

Command > + 62 Weeks (434yrs) > 1967 = Fulfillment of Gentile OCCUPATION.

Dan.9:25. Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Luke 21:24. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

1967 > + 49yrs (Jubilee Cycle of TEMPLE) > (1967 + 49yrs = 2016) > Messiah Prince + Trouble.

Dan.9:25. Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Dan.12:1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2016 > Messiah/Michael/Great Prince Stands + Time of TROUBLE > Everyone in Book Delivered.

1967 + 49yrs = 2016 (Start of TROUBLE) > END/Resurrection [Lasting ONE Week - Bal. of 70Week]

Dan.9:27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

2016 + Week of 2 HALVES (Midst of WEEK) Sacrifice + Oblation = Prayers? Cease? Rapture?

Rev.11:2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
3. And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Time of TROUBLE = 7 Years = 42Months HOLY City (New Jerusalem) Trodden + 1260Day Witness.

That Holy City = the ELECT/Chosen who Worship in Torah (Holy Day Celebrations) & Martyrs. This is Depicted as "ALTAR" in that 42 Months being "Trodden under foot" till "Mid Week" Rapture.

Rev.11:1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

[The ALTAR Martyrs & Temple Celebration (Moed)]
Rev.6:9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

My LONG WINDED answer is: - The 2 WITNESSES arrive BEFORE the RAPTURE.

The Dates to watch are: -

Set up of U.N. ABOMINATION of DESOLATION - 1290Days Before END [February 26th 2020]

42Mths that Pope Francis/UN World Govt. CONTINUE (Rev.13:5) before End [March 26th 2020] (and the 2 WITNESSES appear ON THAT SAME Day to be killed after 1260Days) ^^^^^^^^

Nisan 10 Go to Promised Land (Joshua 4:19) Palm Sunday (also Matt.23:39) [April 4th 2020]

2 Wittnesses DIE after 1,260Days Witnessing - 8 days BEFORE Resurrection. [September 8th 2023]

For the ELECT/Chosen/144k - Read Mark 13:20. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Posted : February 19, 2020 6:40 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Revelation 4:1      is the pre-trib rapture event
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

From the news articles the Pope is pushing the UN agenda of a “Global Education Pact” promoting “new humanism” with climate change and inter religious dialogue on ... Israel’s Independence Day ... May 14, 2020.

Yep in agreement that Passover is a high watch rapture date along with:

April 1st (April Fool’s Day)
April  3rd - 4th (Passover)
April 5th   (Palm Sunday)
April 12th (Resurrection Day)
May 21st (Ascension Day)
May 29th (Pentecost on Jewish Calendar)
May 31st (Pentecost on Gentile Calendar)
July 17th (Pentecost theory)

Posted : February 20, 2020 1:46 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

Geri, I do not consider that the Letters to the Churches were PERIODS. The MENORA - 7 Candle sticks were the LIGHT of the WORLD - which are ALL PERMANENTLY lit in the TEMPLE, never ONE at a time. No hiding under a BUSHEL!

Matt.5:14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

SARDIS = the 5th CHURCH in the list? Why WATCH if there are still 2 Church PERIODS till Rapture?

Rev.3:3. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Rev.1:11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

These are ALL in TURKEY - A MUSLIM Nation, so we can assume that there ARE no Christian CHURCHES in Turkey (At least in Thyatira there isn't) - Thyatira is NOW known as "AK-HISAR" or "WHITE - FORTRESS".

Just an aside, WHO is in the WHITE HOUSE that Claims to be a Prophetess and is a "Spiritual Guide" to TRUMP? (Paula WHITE-Cain??) - [See Rev.2:20-23]

As I stated earlier, the World Government AND Elijah & Moses will COMMENCE on March 26th 2020 and the RAPTURE on April 4th 2020, there are 10 DAYS (Inclusive)?

Smyrna: Rev.2:10. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Could that be connected?

Rev.1:19. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.
The things that ARE (When John WROTE Revelation when there were no MUSLIMS in Turkey.)

Posted : February 20, 2020 7:32 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

I agree with you Olaf that the 7 early churches in Turkey of long ago symbolically represent the everyday churches right now across the globe.  Only the Philadelphia churches are found to be obedient.  They never lost their first love. Jesus remains center stage in their lives and the believers were faithful in teaching/witnessing/praying and watching/longing for Him to return. Church to me is not a building ... when 2 or more are gathered in My name then I am in the midst.  Church to me is being on this forum board. But I strongly believe the rapture event takes place in Rev 4:1.

You said  “World Government AND Elijah & Moses will COMMENCE on March 26th 2020”

So you believe the church will see the 2 witnesses before  the rapture occurs?   That would be interesting - do you have any Bible verses to back up that theory?   And what exactly is planned on March 26th?

Because from what I’m reading ... the pope is having the big meeting with the many in Rome on Israel’s Independence Day - May 14, 2020 ... pushing the UN agenda of a “Global Education Pact” promoting “new humanism” with climate change and inter religious dialogue.

Posted : February 21, 2020 2:55 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

We have the 7 Years of 5777 till 5783 (Inclusive) - The NEXT day (Rosh Hashana) 5784 TRUMP. i.e. - October 3rd 2016 TILL September 16th 2023, then next day the TRUMP.

1 Cor.15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

"Measure" Rev 11:2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the HOLY CITY shall they TREAD UNDER FOOT forty [and] two months.

Who is Holy City in Revelation??? Rev.3:12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and my new name.

AFTER the 42 Months Treading down {Martyrs ?}:-

Fact: - 42 MONTHS from DAY one of 5777 (October 3rd 2016) comes to March 26th 2020. this the FOLLOWING 42 Months starts March 26th 2020, when UN Rules.

That LAST 42 Months is 7 DAYS LONGER than 1260Days of 2 Witnesses, who are Killed (Rev.11:7)

Rev.13:5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

Woman (Holy City?)Rev.12:6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days. - so the woman goes 1260days BEFORE the END (September 16th TRUMP) - Nisan 10 while EVERYONE who later go THROUGH Tribulation get white ROBES [Killed] (Rev.6:11 & Rev.7:14)

Remnant = Rev.12:17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Both the POPE and the U.N. are IN existence as as a POWER (Little Horn).

Dan.7:7. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.8. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Those FIRST Horns Plucked up were Lion/Bear/Leopard (German/Russian/English)

The 3 Horns (Europe/USSR/UK) are now going to be UNDER UN Rule. The EU is almost Finished, and Russia is no longer the USSR, and we have Brexit - no longer a UNITED Kingdom.

Rev.13:2. And the [UN] beast which I saw was [English BODY] like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. :cry:

Posted : February 21, 2020 6:44 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Just remember though the church hasn’t replaced Israel ... the tribulation is the time of Jacob’s trouble (Israel) ... not the church.   The church is raptured out in Revelation 4:1 ... then in Revelation chapter 5 - the church is seen up in heaven at the worship ceremony with the 24 elders saying “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain” and the church sees Jesus opening up the 7 seals.  And then ...  the tribulation starts ... and the rider of the 4 horses are unleashed.

The woman is not the Holy City ... the woman is Israel.  And mid point of the tribulation the obedient Jews that see the AC defile their 3rd temple ... (abomination of desolation) then those remanent Jews will flee to Petra Jordan for safety.  In Revelation 12:7 ... the AC will make war against the saints ... that is not the church but the tribulation saints.  A great revival happens after the rapture when the 2 witnesses and 144,000 Jewish men preach the Gospel to the left behind.  In Revelation 7 a great number are martyred because they got saved under their ministry and refused the mark of the beast ... these are the left behind who missed the rapture but came out of the tribulation and are now seen in heaven.  They will be assigned the jobs as priests working in the Temple of God in heaven and they are the guests at the wedding feast.  Meanwhile the church who were raptured out prior in Revelation 4:1 are the bride of Christ.  The marriage takes place up in heaven and we are safety hidden away in heaven for 7 years.  After the 7 years of tribulation Jesus will set up His kingdom on the earth ... and the church are assigned with job duties as kings helping with ruling and reigning with King Jesus during the millennium period.

Posted : February 22, 2020 12:27 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

Wow Gery, I find it very difficult to understand your interpretation. Sorry, maybe you are right!

How I understand it, is the Kingdom of Heaven is a FAMILY situation, just like Christ with his 12 Followers (Disciples) and the Multitude of Followers.

Jacob (ISRAEL) has 12 sons with later a NATION (Kingdom) being the SEED of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

ABRAM = High FATHER. Isaac = the ONLY (Legitimate) Son.

YHWH = High FATHER. Yahusha = Only Begotten Son.

Jacob the Cheat becomes ISRAEL striving with God and Man. Gen.32:28. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

I understand that ISRAEL is NOT rejected on the INDIVIDUAL level, but as NATION is rejected.

The JEWS are NOT ISRAEL, but just 2 TRIBES of ISRAEL the OTHER 10 Tribes were scattered among the NATIONS of Earth. The "Church" is the NAZARENE SECT.

Acts 24:5. For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:
John 10:16. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

I see the WOMAN in Revelation 12 is ALSO the BRIDE of Christ, The CHOSEN-Elect that are REDEEMED and have the Time of trouble SHORTENED by going to Heaven as FIRST fruits.

Mark 13:20. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Rev.12:17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

A Bridegroom (Yahusha) Jesus DOESN'T CHOOSE the SEED (Children) and they are not IN LOVE with Him - The WOMAN is IN LOVE with HIM - The WOMAN wants to MARRY the Groom. The SEED is more NUMEROUS than the 12x 12,000 BRIDES.

144,000 are SEALED with the SURNAME of Groom's Father YHWH in their FOREHEAD. (Rev.7:3)

After the MARRIAGE of 1,260Days (Rev.12:6 & 14) the REMNANT SEED - Great Multitude - are ALL KILLED in the TRIBULATION of 2,300 E&M (1,150 Days) after 666 Buy & Sell decree.

Rev.6:11. And white robes were given unto EVERY ONE of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, [Converts from 2 Witnesses] that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.
The TWO Winesses are ALSO Killed. [8 Days before the Advent]
Rev.11:7. And when they shall have finished their [1,260Days] testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And the SEED at RESURRECTION are RAPTURED with PAST Millennia of Martyrs & Saints.

Rev.7:9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev.7:13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

THE SEED do NOT go to the MARRIAGE feast of the BRIDE (5 WISE who had Extra OIL) - the FOOLISH - Matt.25:13. Watch therefore, for YE know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Matt.12:35. Let your loins be girded about, and [your] lights burning;
36. And ye yourselves like unto men [5 Wise] that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Miss out on the WEDDING/Firstfruits Rapture, you are not lost if you DON'T receive the MARK of the BEAST.

Rev.14:11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, AND whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
:wacko: :scratch:

Posted : February 22, 2020 2:41 am
 Jim
(@jimdog)
New Member Registered

Intersting stuff, I mean who does not look forward to the Lord's appearing?

Christ's birth was the Acceptable year. It was a Jubilee.  He was Born a King.

His ministry was to the meek of the tribes, to those who would recieve him as their King and Kinsman Redeemer, to the Sons of Jacob. His disciples were all Galileans on Pentecost as recorded but before that included a Edomite, a man from Edomic pagan heritage the trade titans of the old world at one point. Judas was not a Galilean.

Looking for dates?  You need to look at the big clock friend, the celestial,  the foundation and the first witness of the Alpha and Omega in reference to time.  This universe is a spacetime domain: wherever you go, there you are.

Christ is the Alpha and Omega of this domain we call the universe,  it has a begining and an ultimate end of firery destruction documented in Matthew's 24:36. Matthew 24 reviews many ends of events, but tge absolute end is only known to God Himself.

Our heavenly citizenship is not confined to time. The Millennia is 1,000 years of living on earth as God intended it to be, without any evil. Confined in this Universe are prisons in earth that now hold the spirits that tried a second attempt at overthrowing God and defeating  Him around the flood time.  Christ witnessed his victory to them in prison,  in his new body.  These imprisoned spirits are not going to get a jailhouse built for eternity, they soiled this universe and that is where they stay once everyone leaves after the millenia. Sincectge overthrow this universe is unstable and groans from chaos of the overthrow.  It gets tossed like a sidden vessel goes over the wall after being used in a temple service.

Time is with respect to the celestial clockwork. The last of  the precessinal steps or ' Zodiac' as we know it is the constellation of Aquarius.   A step is x number of years in duration, but the actual end does not have to complete the last step in full.

His birth day is Tishri 1. There is an asteroid intersecting the base of Draco on that day. At Christ's appearing he will decapitate Lucifer's King and Kingdom , what will be left is kingdoms in chaos with no order, no leadership. You can read about the event in Joel chapter one. Only those protected by Michael ( the bride) will live Daniel 12:1.

Finally,  Christ made two different entrances on a mule before his death, one was a surprise and the next was in a public cry for salvation, that is what hosanna means, save now!

Posted : September 7, 2020 8:52 am
Share: