Clear all

Date of arrival of two witnesses, my perspective

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@2ndcoming)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter

Let's go back to my timeline. 1335 days ends on Tammuz 26 July 31 2027. 1290 days begins on Dec 4 Kislev 21 2023, and ends on June 16 Sivan 11 2027 with Jesus' second coming.

Dec 4 2023 Abomination begins ------ 1290 days-------- June 16 2027 Second Coming of Jesus , End of AOD ---- 45 days ---- July 31 Tammuz 26 Shavuot 2027 Blessed is he who comes to this day

From Ezekiel 4, we learn that there shall be 390 days siege on Jerusalem. Let's say the siege begins with the same time of abomination. Adding 390 days to Dec 4 2023, we come to Dec 28 / Chanukah 4 2024. The wall shall be breached. Also, what is so significant with Dec 28 2024?

I believe the two witnesses shall be killed on that day. God may use the end of the two witnesses ministry to wrap up these 390 days of besiege on Jerusalem.

To calculate the beginning of two witnesses ministry, we subtract 1260 days from Dec 28 2024, we come to July 17 2021 / Tisha B'Av in Jewish calendar.

https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/…

Tisha B'Av is a mourning day for Israel. This day Israel commemorate the destruction of the first and second temple. God foretells the two witnesses shall be clothed in sackcloth. Clothing in sackcloth means they are living in a mourning and afflicted state. If God does send the two witnesses on Tisha B'Av, it makes sense because they shall point the tragedy befallen on Israel soon, and warns them to turn to Jesus while they still have time.

Posted : October 28, 2019 1:31 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Revelation 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

I have the two witnesses killed on Dec 28 2024. This is around Christmas. Traditionally, people are sending gifts and make merry during this time. Verse 10 may have disclosed the same period

Posted : October 30, 2019 11:09 am
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Dec 28 2024 also falls in the middle of Hanukkah. It is the fourth day of the eight days feast of dedication. From Zechariah 4, we find "a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: and the two olive trees by it.". The candlestick is the menorah. Menorah is used during Hanukkah.

Also, in Revelation 11, God simply calls the two olive trees "the two witnesses". When Zechariah saw the olive trees / two witnesses stand by the menorah, it may tie their fate to Hanukkah, or in my case, their ministry shall come to end on Hanukkah.

Posted : October 30, 2019 11:49 am
Share: