RAPTURE CHAT

846 Posts
25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Registered
(@davedave)
Estimable Member

Lisa Leenie's vision (11192).  111th day of the year and 92 years after Hitler rose to power in 1932 takes us to:  April 20, 2024

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Mark 13:23, But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance. God told us in advance what we need to know of the Rapture and between Jesus second coming. We know the Rapture is before the tribulation, we will not see the Anti Christ or go thru God's wrath, and it will be only for the ones who are saved and Jesus will not touch the earth but lift us up into the sky. The second coming of Jesus, all eyes will see Him, He will stand on the earth, some will be saved during this time, but it will be a horrible time to go thru in those 7 years on earth. Many more words are showed to us of the 2 events from God, but we must keep studying God's word and of course be ready for the Rapture at any moment. As we watch today's event of the sky showing us total darkness for 4 minutes of the eclipse, may know God has everything is in HIS HANDS, it could be today for Jesus return, we are waiting!!!! Yahoo  

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

9:08 - 13:53 Advertisement

Watch the Hospitals Over the Next Few Weeks & Months! The Rise is About to Begin!

- Fair Use -
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

The Spirit Of Antichrist In America— Eliminating God From Our Calendar:

On March 29th, President Biden signed a White House proclamation observing March 31st as “Transgender Visibility Day.” This year, that day coincided with Easter Sunday, the holiest day on the Christian calendar—and the most important day in human history.

This has been a major topic in the news, and I’m sure you’ve all heard about it. It was especially disturbing to Christians as we were celebrating the resurrection of our Savior.

The Roman Empire, sometime in the future, is going to be represented by ten rulers or ten kings. What we see in the European Union today could be an embryonic form of that. Among those ten horns comes an eleventh horn described as a “little horn.” This little horn is the first clear mention of the coming Antichrist in Scripture. He rises from obscurity and anonymity, then begins to calm, and ultimately, takes control of the world.

Daniel 7:25 in the NIV, speaking into this little horn, says, “He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The “set times” refer to religious holidays.

I believe what this is saying is that the anti-Christ will revise the calendar to get rid of God. He will try to create a totally secular calendar. One of the things I love about our calendar is that Jesus is literally the hinge of history....

What we see today in our culture, more and more, is the beginning of his overhaul of set times and laws.  In America, three months and 28 individual days are devoted to LGBT causes and commemorations, including:

• Transgender Day Of Visibility (March 31)
  • International Asexuality Day (April 6th)
  • International Day Of Pink (April 10th)
  • Day Of Silence (second Friday of April)
  • Lesbian Visibility Day (April 26th)
  • International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia (May 17th)
  • Pansexual Awareness & Visibility Day (May 24th)
  • Harvey Milk Day (May 22nd)
  • Pride Month (the entire month of June)
  • International Drag Day (July 16th)
  • LGBT History Month (the entire month of October)
  • National Coming Out Day (October 11th)
  • Spirit Day (floating mid-October)
  • Intersex Awareness Day (October 26th)
  • Transgender Awareness Month (the entire month of November)
  • Transgender Day of Remembrance (November 20)

I am in no way saying or inferring that what we’re seeing is the fulfillment of Daniel 7:25. We aren’t in the tribulation period yet. I am also not implying that President Biden is the Antichrist—in fact, I’m certain he’s not. But what we are witnessing today is a faint foreshadowing of what’s coming.

We are seeing a landslide of new anti-God days and times while, at the same time, the reduction and even elimination of religious holidays on our calendar. All of this points toward the coming of the Antichrist. We see this in our country, and we see it happening globally. It is the fulfillment of what the Bible tells us is the “spirit of the Antichrist” already at work in our world. And it is just another indication that the coming of Jesus Christ is drawing near. 

https://harbingersdaily.com/the-spirit-of-antichrist-in-america-eliminating-god-from-our-calendar/    

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

Look how excited this Jewish man is about the possibility of the coming of Messiah in Nisan.  It sounds like they debate about whether it will be in Nisan or Tishri also. He seems to favor Nisan.

-Fair Use-

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@blue 

Yeah, I just went over to Kimberly’s channel … she is fond of a Passover rapture. 

Luke 21:25-28

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory, And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

She leans redemption refers to the Passover season. Jesus redeemed us on the Cross. And links the scene in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus wanted Peter to watch and pray but Peter kept falling asleep and wasn’t staying alert.  

Then I was reading Exodus 12:29-51 to get the timeframe of when the Israelites left Egypt for the Promise Land 

Passover at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn - humans and cattle in the land of Egypt.  

And Pharaoh rose up in the night … he, and all his servants and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. And he called for Moses and Aaron by night and said Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the Lord, as ye have said.  

So the Israelites were able to take everything that the Egyptians had and they left Egypt on Passover night.

And Passover is when the Jews set an extra plate/cup for Elijah.  

————-

Then I was thinking of that popular hymn of Fanny Crosby:

Redeemed Redeemed Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb; Redeemed, redeemed, His child and forever I am. Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus, No language my rapture can tell; I know that the light of His presence With me doth continually dwell.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

10 Reasons For A Passover Rapture April 2024

- Fair Use -
Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

I love this! So hopeful!

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

I just watched, over on the Israel Updates thread, the video Geri posted of Watchwoman 65 that says the UN Security Council is aiming to make a decision by April 18 on recognition of a Palestinian state.  April 18 is Nisan 10, the same date the Israelites entered the promised land. Will we leave while they are saying peace and safety?  

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

https://www.raptureready.com/2024/04/09/satans-evil-grin-now-a-wicked-smile-by-terry-james/

an excerpt: 

This, the falling of the so-called Transgender Day of Visibility on the day Christians celebrate the day our Lord Resurrected to life from the grave, is a slap to God’s Holy Face. God’s Offering of His Son Jesus Christ on the cruel cross at Calvary for lost mankind being met with this vicious rebuff through Satan’s corruption will not be met with Heaven’s gentleness. There will be a price of enormous Divine Retribution. That Retribution is building and will eventuate in the worst time of all human existence, according to the Lord Jesus (Matthew 24:21).

God will wipe the evil smiles from Satan’s face and from all who are, in fact, using this and other mockeries against the Lord and all believers in the Lord Jesus. (Amen to that!)

Joel
 Joel
Registered
(@portalgun)
Eminent Member

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-10/us-sees-missile-strike-on-israel-by-iran-proxies-as-imminent?srnd=homepage-americas

It sounds as if the world is expecting Iran vs. Israel to begin at any moment now.  I realistically can't see anyway in which that event doesn't lead in very short order to our Rapture occurring.  If Iran attacks directly, Israel absolutely will eliminate all of Iran's nuclear abilities which will force Russia, Iran, and the Arab nations to attack immediately.  That attack in my mind is the one seen by Ezekiel which will cause God's direct physical involvement on a global scale and eliminate the faith requirement He has set for the Church meaning we must be gone by the time that event begins.

I'm very surprised things haven't moved more quickly than they have, He must be causing them to move more slowly in order that our complete number may come in as described by Paul.  I don't think it will be much longer now though.

The Lord's will be done as always Yes  

Page 45 / 58
Share: