846 Posts
25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Do we really know God, His character, His creation, His love for us, if we did, He would know you and you would know Him!  Jeremiah 9:23-26  We learn who God is thru His Spirit in us and His word, the Bible. We know what God wants from us and plans He has for us as we rely on Him daily. We know who to turn to for our answers to life and we pray, not to anyone else. The world will rely on self, not God and not Jesus His son, the world follows the prince of this world, to it's death. We know in God's Spirit in us, who to rely on for everything, we do His will by believing on Him, He knows us and we know Him, that's why when Jesus returns, we will not hear from Him, I never knew you. So, in the end, did you believe in God & love Him thru His only begotten Son, Jesus, with Amen His Spirit in you? John 6:29 Come Jesus Come, we are ready, our lamps are full. We need Jesus everyday & at His return.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Thanks Tiffany,  I enjoyed The Return of the King youtubes. 

Hoping we fly upward on the eclipse day. 

About 18 minute clip 

God Descended from Heaven & Filled the Temple on Nissan 1! Being Secured & Rapture Ready

- Fair Use -

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

1 Reply
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@kolleenwhitestone Thanks Kolleen for sharing that. I had just reread Genesis and had wondered where that stone may be.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Here are some interesting comments about the stone being moved to that Perth museum.

They put objects in museums when they will no longer be needed!

He's the final one in their eyes. Very, very interesting. Never mind, we know the REAL King !!

Curious if they’re moving this because they know the UK will be rubble soon?

Hey Kimberly could it be because he is the last King (earthly) and he knows it and got rid of it?

Well, of course, Charles doesn't care about the stone or keeping it sacred. It's a deliberate act of disrespect. I just wonder how William feels about the stone being moved since he still thinks there's a chance he will be king when Charles dies. I keep saying that's not going to happen, but nobody listens. They don't understand. Everyone still thinks Charles actually has cancer and goes on about their gossip.

Has this stone ever been put in a museum before? My guess is that it has not. We can only speculate as to why it was done so now at this particular time. It sounds like they do not intend to use it anymore for an inauguration of royalty, or at least this particular king does not want it to be, perhaps because of what it stands for defined in our Bibles. I believe this King does not honor the Bible or anything it actually proclaims as we know he is not a Christian and thus does not honor Christ’s Father, YHVH God! I believe he is apostate and as Daniel 11:36-38 says he does only honor the god of forces and ultimately will declare himself as God, if he is truly the beast/antichrist who will, like Judas, be indwelt by Satan. This is very important news, Kimberly! Thanks for catching this!

- Fair Use -

———————————
Short 8 minute update 

Red Heifer update Kosher Kohen Priest certified by Temple Institute to perform the ceremony 

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

9:38 - 14:38 Advertisement

April 8th is Starting to Fail the Smell Test!

- Fair Use -
1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

Bob Barber read off the

Tips from AAA for the August 21, 2017 eclipse 

Keep your headlights on
Do not put visor down to block your view
Do not wear the eclipse glasses while driving
Do not try to photograph or video the eclipse
Exit the roadway and park in a safe area to view the eclipse

Tips from AAA for the April 8, 2024 eclipse 

Schedule errands and appointments early
Have communication available for family and friends
Have cash on hand in case of limited access
Buy necessary groceries and gas
Expect heavy traffic and long lines for local services

Fishy?  Or nothing to see here? Unsure  

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Well, I suppose if your small town was about to be overrun with tourists it might be wise to stay out of the way.  Especially if you're not used to such things.  I wonder if it's legal for them to rent out their front yards for parking spaces like people do on Derby Day.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

12:46 - 17:48 Advertisement

Plain & Simple! Eclipse Reveals Only 2 Warnings!  Rapture Resurrection Event! Then the Tribulation!

- Fair Use -
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

MTW (31 Mar 2024)  Five Doves
"Rapture dream from a year ago regarding April 8th"

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Lewis Brackett (31 Mar 2024) Five Doves
"Millions of Moslems saved by visions of Jesus"

Another great video. One claim is that Jesus appeared in dreams to six
million Moslems telling them He is the messiah and to follow Him!
scripture does say that "many will see visions and dream dreams (of
Jesus) just before the day of the Lord comes" (paraphrase)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2MM_efr6Y 

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@patrician The Lord is so amazing! The house next to mine is used by a missionary group called Operation Mobilization. They house missionaries coming and going to various parts of the world and get first-hand reports from missionaries in Muslim countries saying the same thing. One lady who was in Beirut for three years says it is almost a daily occurrence that people who've had encounters with the Lord would secretly contact them and ask for Bibles and more info about Him. Of course, they do this under threat of total rejection by their families and even death in some cases. The underground church in many Muslim countries is rapidly growing. Once you've had an encounter with the Lord Jesus you are never the same.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

11:16 - 15:56 Advertisement

Believers Today Don't Get Retested During the Time of Testing! Only the Unsaved!

Spring Rapture?

- Fair Use -

Page 44 / 58
Share: