25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

11:31 - 15:43 Advertisement

Examining the Prophetic Parallels Happening Today! Watching for the Rapture Resurrection Event!

- Fair Use -
Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

This is good timing Patricia. I did a search in DuckDuckGo for "40 day warning to us"

One of the entries in the list was called "The Jonah Eclipse - 40 Days - Gods Urgent Warning to America!"

Here is a copy of the link

https://www.tribeofchristians.com/single-post/the-jonah-eclipse-god-s-great-warning-to-america-april-8th-2024

There is a YouTube video on the page titled
THE JONAH ECLIPSE - 40 DAYS - GODS ...

Here is a YouTube link

This link is a duplicate of the information you just posted. America has been warned. Get ready for Pentecost 2024 (May 19)

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

April 25th 31AD We Found A Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Over Jerusalem

In the comment section:

Dr. Barry Awe posted
Awesome Bro! I love that you covered the 2 things that everyone forgets. #1 Passover is a full moon, so you can't have an Eclipse and #2 an Eclipse is only a few minutes! Yes the darkness was supernatural! Now add to that, if the only thing they saw thru that darkness was the eerie sight of the moon turned to blood

Another person added
Also supernatural...the tearing of the veil.

Then there was this comment Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn  
AARON! Iran is coming to the US for the UN meeting April 18 to vote for Palestine to become a member, which means "statehood" for Palestine... confirming the covenant with many ... if the US abstains again … or if the US votes for the 2 state solution!  Nissan 10 April 18! 

- Fair Use -

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Do we understand now how close Jesus coming is near! The world is doing everything God has told us it would do. People are more fearful than ever, the next couple of years, many need to make a choice for Jesus now! With Israel and the US turning away as we used to be, God will bring judgment on the US. Pray, pray and pray we're leaving soon. A shooting took place as you'll see that will cause a big problem for the US, we need Jesus!

4 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@flyaway-com "the next couple of years"?  Years?  We'll be here for years?  Am I misunderstanding something?

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)

Estimable Member

@terry No, it will be soon! God knows, but time is flying so fast, it's hard to believe, in our next breath, Jesus could be here for us. We keep telling others, but they don't listen, I do, but it's like as in Noah's days, they ignore the signs. Your right I should have said in seconds not anything else. Come Jesus Come

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@flyaway-com Thanks.  That's a relief.  You scared me there for a minute.

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)

Estimable Member

@terry Rose

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Holy Toledo … Lots of information in this update. Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn   Including the New Jersey earthquake they continue to have aftershocks … 46 so far (and this is not normal - not for this area)

Starts @ 3:18 

IRAN HAS CLOSED SOME SPACES TO COMMERCIAL PLANES SAYING THEY ARE NOW "IN THE WINDOW" TO ATTACK

- Fair Use -
Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)
Honorable Member

And even more news in the last few minutes.  Airspace around Terhan is closed.   I'm going to have to grab snacks -- we're getting on flight 777 soon! 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

where are you following the news Todd?

2 Replies
Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)

Honorable Member

@heidi Hi Heidi -- sorry I missed this one -- I'm following Amir and Lisa primarily.   Warnews247.gr is also back online.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@pdxtodd Thank you, Todd

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Per Sean Osborne

Eschatology Today April 10, 2024 11: 53 AM

And never forget that Israel MUST strike Iranian nuclear sites in Iran before Iran can manufacture its nuclear weapons.

There is no precondition for such an Israeli attack into Iran other than Israeli intelligence determining it is in Israel existential national security interest to do so.

To wit, current intel assesses Iran is within days of achieving nuclear weapons capability.

- Fair Use -

2 Replies
Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)

Honorable Member

@geri9 I saw several articles in the last 24 hours that say that Iran already has at least one nuclear weapon.   With so many people saying that Iran is "days/weeks" away from having a bomb, and saying that for the past year or two, I would be surprised if they didn't have one already.   And then there's N. Korea - hungry for money.  All conjecture on my part - but I'm old and wise 😉

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@pdxtodd Agreed, Todd. I've thought the same thing for a quite a while. With the company that the Iranians keep, surely they could have purchased a dirty bomb by now. Even Pakistan has been a nuclear power for a long time... and they are also desperate for money/oil.

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Palestinian Ambassador to the United Nations Riyad Mansour speaks with the media following a meeting of the Security Council to vote on a Gaza resolution that demands an immediate ceasefire. March 25, 2024.

We are to love Israel to the end as we wait for Jesus to return, we know Ezek 38-39 speaks from God to us, in these last days, to be alert. God's wisdom keeps us relying only on Him for answers of why events are happening as it is now. We keep hearing God saying thru His warnings of these events, soon we fly, even through it's hard to believe it may be in the future, it's NOT!

1 Reply
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@flyaway-com Very exciting times we live in. I am so longing for the rapture.

Page 46 / 58
Share: