8 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello,

I’ve been in a situation where I have a boss that is constantly attacking me via my work, and it’s been incredibly draining, affecting my confidence in the profession I have been in for many years now. That’s how powerful this demonic attack is. This person was not my original boss, but a remote co-worker. During a meeting that occurred in the past, with another fellow colleague, she verbally attacked me. My colleague intervened, and the meeting came to an end. I thought for sure I would be fired and prayed about it even though I didn’t do anything for that to happen. She told my original boss what had happened, and my original boss conveyed that she was livid. Suffices to say God did intervene, the very next day. My colleague told my boss what had happened, and she ended up apologizing to me. It indeed was a miracle of God.

Now fast forward to June 2019, my original boss left the company, and this co-worker who attacked me became our intermittent manager and then our manager about a month later (I knew in my spirit, this was not a good sign). So that is the backstory.

This onslaught started in December 2019. It is now September 2020, and nothing I say or do is good enough, and I feel so defeated and abused. I told them once about their communication style, and they haven’t done anything about it. I also don’t feel like I can say to them to stop because they have authority over me and power over my job.

I have been praying to God, in most cases, to do something, to find me another job, etc. I kept wondering as a Christian, what is going on here? I got a strong impression this was not normal, and that it was demonic. I told God a day, or so ago, I know you want us to turn the other cheek, and you like us to pray for those that despitefully use us, and I finally did that – I know, why didn’t you figure it out earlier? It was so hard to do and to bless those that curse you. I asked God on Friday to supernaturally intervene. In the past, it felt like I was asking God to intervene in the natural. I told God, I do not have the power to battle this demonic stuff because nothing I do can stop demonic forces where the attacks are perfect, and everything I say or do does not work versus something normal.

I ask for your prayers. I don’t want to lose my job because of this person, and I’m not perfect, but I know God has to intervene or get me out there, so I hope the rapture happens before Monday!

Posted : September 12, 2020 5:10 pm
Perhaps Today
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member Registered

Prayers sent up my friend.

Posted : September 13, 2020 4:57 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

I will keep you in my :prayer-hands:

I agree with you and recognize it being demonic inspired because satan wants to rob us of our joy.  The demons are ramping up the attacks because we are so close to departure!  We are not fighting against flesh and blood.  The spirit world are influencing the lost to cause us grief.  I’m praying a hedge of protection stays around you.

Hopefully this week ... all our trials and bothersome problems will finally be over!

Keep looking up.

Posted : September 13, 2020 9:17 am
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

Perhaps Today and Geri7 - Thank you! The prayers mean so much to me!

Posted : September 13, 2020 11:05 am
Jozefina
(@yayo)
Trusted Member Registered

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Posted : September 13, 2020 11:23 am
Goldenknight
(@goldenknight)
Topic starter

Could still use the prayers. I’m still getting beat to a pulp over here. I am pleading the blood, but it’s still brutal.

Posted : September 23, 2020 12:27 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

:prayer-hands: Going up.

Yeah the attacks have been non stop for my cyber friends and myself ... including my dog.   But we are all hanging in there and determined to finish the race strong. :good:   Praying you can hold on as well by keeping your eyes on Jesus and not on the problem or troublesome people saying or doing hurtful things.

Posted : September 23, 2020 1:10 pm
Amy
 Amy
(@ahancock78)
Estimable Member Registered

Praying the Lord gives you strength, deliverance and comfort.

Psalm 11:1-7 KJVS
In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? [2] For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. [3] If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? [4] The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. [5] The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. [6] Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. [7] For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright. :prayer-hands:

Posted : October 11, 2020 3:35 am
Share: