NON-RAPTURE NEWS

455 Posts
17 Users
2028 Reactions
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Jewish Students Threatened and Assaulted at UC Berkeley Speech by IDF Soldier – Jews Forced to Evacuate Building Through Tunnels:

Pro-Palestinian goons threatened and assaulted Jewish students at UC Berkeley during their campus speaking event, “Israel at War” at the far left school.

The violent pro-Palestinian mob pounded on doors, assaulted Jewish students, broke glass windows, and forced the Jewish students to flee through tunnels for their own safety.

A speaking event, titled “Israel at War: Combat the Lies,” at Zellerbach Playhouse on the UC Berkeley campus was shut down Monday night after a mob of protesters stormed the area chanting, “Long live the Intifada!” and breaking glass on the doors of the building in which the event was set to be held.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/jewish-students-threatened-assaulted-uc-berkeley-speech-idf/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

“They’re Not Sending Their Finest” – Communist Maduro Tells Biden Regime Venezuela Is Not Taking Back any Criminal Illegals – President Trump Weighs In (AUDIO):

In late January, several Venezuelan migrants attacked New York police officers after they were asked to quit blocking the sidewalk near Times Square. The migrants fought back against the police officers knocking them to the ground and kicking them. The officers suffered minor injuries.

The violent migrants were then released back out on the street by New York officials without bail.

Joe Biden wanted to send the criminal aliens back home to Venezuela.

But deporting the criminal aliens back to Venezuela is no longer an easy task. Communist leader Nicolas Maduro recently announced his country is refusing to cooperate with deportation requests after Washington reimposed some of the economic sanctions it had previously lifted on Venezuela. The communist leader does not want them back.

President Trump weighed in on this latest national embarrassment by Joe Biden. 
President Trump: They’re not sending their finest. Even beyond their prisoners, even beyond their mental institution patients, even beyond all of that, they’re not sending their finest. So Venezuela announced today they’re not going to take them back under any circumstances because they don’t respect our country, they don’t respect our president. That will not happen under me. We’re going to get the criminals out first, and they’re going to be out of here fast, and they’re going right back to their countries, or there’s going to be great retribution.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/theyre-not-sending-their-finest-communist-maduro-tells/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Over 2 million animals perish in Mongolia’s harshest winter since 1975:

This winter, Mongolia endures its snowiest season since 1975, leading to the deaths of 2.1 million head of livestock from starvation and exhaustion, a stark rise from figures reported just days ago. The extreme weather event, known as dzud, has intensified due to a preceding summer drought, severely impacting the country’s herding communities.

Mongolia is currently experiencing one of its coldest and snowiest winters since 1975, with more than 2 million animals having perished so far. This figure, as confirmed by Gantulga Batsaikhan of the country’s agriculture ministry on February 26, 2024, represents a sharp rise from the 670 000 fatalities reported less than 10 days earlier. According to official statistics, Mongolia had 64.7 million such animals, including sheep, goats, horses and cows, at the end of 2023.

https://watchers.news/2024/02/27/over-2-million-animals-perish-in-mongolias-harshest-winter-since-1975/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Joe Rogan and Katt Williams Talk About How Fluoride in Drinking Water Lowers IQ:

Comedian Katt Williams sat down with Joe Rogan recently and talked on numerous topics... Towards the end of the podcast, Williams and Rogan started to talk about the concerns of fluoride in drinking water.

The conversation started when Williams shared his thoughts on how fluoride harms the pineal gland.

Rogan added, “There’s a direct correlation between high fluoride levels in drinking water and low IQs.”  At the end of the conversation, Rogan shared that lawmakers in some states are attempting to remove fluoride in drinking [water].

The Gateway Pundit previously reported Union County, North Carolina commissioners, in a 3-2 vote, decided to stop using fluoride in its water supply after residents were concerned about its possible side effects on children.

Before the Union County commissioners voted, the Leader of the Union County Chapter of Moms for Liberty, Abigal Prado, spoke before the commissioners and shared, “Millions of pregnant women are currently being exposed to levels of fluoride that have the potential to lower their children’s IQ by at least four to six points.”

Prado referenced a 2019 study published in JAMA Pediatrics that revealed: “Fluoride exposure during pregnancy may be associated with adverse effects on child intellectual development, indicating the possible need to reduce fluoride intake during pregnancy.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/joe-rogan-katt-williams-talk-about-how-fluoride/   

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member
428613670 924002792788117 1348824130025751662 n
2 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@kolleenwhitestone Good one, I love it...

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

Re: How it feels to watch the news as a Christian

Kolleen, I love it!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Elon Musk ‘Ringing Alarm Bells’ over Biden Border Crisis ‘Crushing Country’:

Elon Musk took to his X account to deliver a dire warning over Joe Biden’s border crisis he says is “crushing the country.”

In his Feb. 27 post, Musk warned that “Dams are bursting all over the country.”

"America is only 4% of Earth’s population. If only 1% of the rest of Earth moves here, that would crush all essential services,” he said about the flood of illegals breaching our borders.

“I am ringing the alarm bell, because the flood of illegals is crushing the country!” Musk concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/03/01/elon-musk-ringing-alarm-bells-over-biden-border-crisis-crushing-country/   

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

So when 63% or so of us leave they can have the place all to themselves for seven years.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

I have everything ready for them to move in. The trucks are gassed up for them.

8 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@perhapstoday Do you suppose any of them knit or crochet?  I have a mini-yarn warehouse here.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry I doubt it, hopefully, they will have cats and the cats will enjoy playing with the yarn.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@perhapstoday Nope.  Cats aren't staying here to suffer; they're going with us.  Besides, cats shouldn't have yarn; they can choke.  Their tongues are barbed at an angle and the yarn can get stuck and not come back out. Swallowing isn't a solution either.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry Hahahahaha - I know all that, I was just trying to make a funny. I have 2 cats and my wife was a vet tech at a cat clinic.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@perhapstoday Wow.  She managed to not steal them and bring them all home with her.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@perhapstoday 

Not just cats, dogs love yarn too.  3 days ago, my fur baby grabbed the skein and took off … I found him on the staircase landing.  This is his idea of hiding. 😂   He thinks if he can’t see me, I can’t see him. 

IMG 3850

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9 That qualifies him as an adorable little dolt.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9 In my morning email today:

sneaky
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Kellogg’s CEO Suggests Cash-Strapped Families Suffering Under Inflation Eat ‘Cereal for Dinner’:

American families struggling with high food prices due to inflation should eat cereal for dinner in order to save money, Kellogg’s CEO Gary Pilnick, who has an estimated net worth of $15.7 million, said.

It’s no secret that American families are suffering due to inflation under the Biden administration.

Kellogg’s CEO Gary Pilnick, a multi-millionaire, views the issue as a great opportunity to market his company’s brand, suggesting that cash-strapped families eat “cereal for dinner.”

“The cereal category has always been quite affordable, and it tends to be a great destination when consumers are under pressure,” Pilnick told CNBC in a recent interview.

Pilnick went on to suggest that the fact that consumers are currently under financial pressure is a good marketing opportunity for Kellogg’s.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/01/kelloggs-ceo-suggests-cash-strapped-families-suffering-under-inflation-eat-cereal-for-dinner/   

3 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@patrician 

I don’t mind sometimes eating breakfast @ dinner. 
Name brand cereal is so expensive here … but you can still find bargains with the store name brands … I just bought Tootie Fruities for $3.00 and surprisingly it taste the same as Kellogg … I’m sure its processed from the same factory and they just package it differently and stamp a lower price … 

IMG 3892
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9  Tee hee.  Can you eat it without giggling?  Wop bop a loo bop a lop bom bom
(40) Little Richard - Tutti Frutti - YouTube

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@terry 

ROTFL

I was reminded of the Little Richard hit song when I tossed the cereal bag in the shopping cart … I started giggling. 

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Commercial Fishermen Find Possible Spy Balloon Off Coast of Alaska:

Commercial fishermen found what is believed to be a spy balloon off the coast of Alaska.

The fishermen were instructed to bring the debris ashore and meet with FBI agents waiting at the port.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/commercial-fishermen-find-spy-balloon-coast-alaska/   

Page 17 / 33
Share: