4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Humbly Irrelevant
Registered
Topic starter
(@humblyirrelevant)
Honorable Member

I've been consumed with Eschatology since I was born again in 1992.  I've been searching for end-time clues for over half my life now. That is not what is awesome.

I've been leaning on dates and times and the excitement it has brought since then. That is not what is awesome.

I've been consumed with the Signs of the Times and the Times of the Signs. That is not what is awesome.

I've followed dreams and visions and have been led astray a myriad of times by individuals that I thought were reputable. However, all their predictions and "words from God" led to nothing! That is not what is awesome.

I've known since I was saved that I would be Raptured in our times and be fortunate enough to not suffer death. That is not what is awesome.

What is AWESOME  ... is that over the last couple of days Ezekial 38, Psalm 83, Isaiah 17, Daniel, Revelation, etc. have become totally relevant in today's world.  There is no doubt that we are on the precipice of being taken out of this unforgiving and unforsaken existence. We are so close!!

What is AWESOME is that this was all prophesied over 2000 years ago in God's Word, His Bible, His Promise through His prophets.  There is no guesswork here, it is all right there in His Word!

We don't have to rely upon guesses, dreams, visions, astronomical dates, analysis, conjecture, or feelings.  We only need to read the words, and phrases, and paragraphs, and chapters of God's Word that He gave to us supernaturally through His Bible.

I'm excited! We'll wait now expectantly for this glorious occasion to finally happen, and that Jesus will return very soon for His Bride!

Nuff said. Just my own ponderations.

Humbly

3 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

A BIG :amen:  brother!    As we watch what is going on now … I can’t help but think of these passages of Scripture :bible

Jesus said He will come back for us when things are reviving up … and boy are they!  It’s hard to keep up with the news in the Middle East.

Revelation 22:12

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I see duel fulfillment with this passage … some of the signs are happening now and will continue to happen in the tribulation

Luke 21:9-28

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. 😉 

[Israel will soon have a monarchy - they want an earthly king and the Sanhedrin Noahide laws are coming - they don’t regard / don’t highly favor women with these harsh laws, it includes beheading if you disobey them]

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

[those who are witnessing and end time watchers are experiencing this now are we not?  But its going to get worse for the left behind that get saved and become tribulation saints in the tribulation period]

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days!

[this happened already with covid and the lack of baby formula on the shelves and will happen again with famine in the tribulation period]

for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [already happening and will continue to happen in the tribulation period too]

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear,

[fear of covid and took the vaxx causing blood clots and heart attacks/strokes?]

and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. [nukes going off?]

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

[is this only for the 2nd Coming or will the unbelievers also see the rapture and us flying upward too? :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:  Then they have their alien invasion immediately following to lie/explain away what just happened?]

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. :yahoo: 

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Yep, Jesus prepared his followers for what is to come and what to watch for. Such an amazing God.
I could mention not just in the awareness of the times but in our very DNA and the Golden ratio 0.618 — beyond  amazing in His perfect timing, scientific, and mathematical genius. I’m so looking forward to eternity. :yahoo:

Humbly Irrelevant
Registered
Topic starter
(@humblyirrelevant)
Honorable Member

What I always lean are the passages speaking to "As in the days of Lot" and "As in the days of Noah" when the world is calm enough to marry, give in marriage, eat, drink, and be merry.  Forgive my paraphrasing -- I'm pressed for time at the moment -- but how much worse can it get before we are sheltered in our homes and can't do anything anymore -- just like with Covid in 2020. The Stock Market looks precarious and world events look dangerous.   For those Bible passages to be true, we have to be living in a time of calm.  It doesn't seem like this "normal" can go on much longer until the world is unnormal.

Just sayin'.  😉

Humbly

Share: