Clear all

Daniel's 2300 days, my perspective

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@2ndcoming)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter

So far I am leaning toward Daniel's 2300 days being an actual 1300 days. But in case I am wrong, 2300 days is correct in God's design, then using my timeline, 2300 days begins on Feb 27 Adar 15 2021, one day after Purim in Jewish calendar.

Using my timeline, Jesus returns on June 16 Sivan 11 2027. Subtract 2300 days from June 16 2027, we come to Feb 27 Adar 15 2021 which is one day after Purim.

Feb 27 Adar 15 2021 ------- 2300 days------ June 16 Sivan 11 2027 Second Coming of Jesus

https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&mod=on&i=off&year=2021&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&d=on&c=off&geo=geoname

Like I have suggested, 2300 days foretells the fate of daily sacrifice once it is re-instituted and restored. On Feb 27 2021, a day after Purim, Israel shall re-institute the daily sacrifice after witnessing God's miraculous protection by fending off Gog/Magog army. They choose Purim because Purim is remembered as the historical day God saved them from Haman. This time it is remembered as God saving them from Gog/Magog army, by restoring the daily sacrifice and gives glory to Yahweh.

Posted : November 7, 2019 12:16 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Here's an expansion of my thought using my timeline.

July 22 Av 1 2020 Rapture, beginning of Daniel's 70th week

Four seals are simultaneously opened by Jesus. First seal is the appearance of Anti Christ. Second seal is peace being taken away from earth. Regional conflicts arises. Kingdoms against kingdoms, nation against nations. Wars erupted in many places. Third seal is hyperinflation due to global economic collapse. A daily wage can only buy a loaf of bread. Fourth seal is death, pestilence, and sword follow 1/4 of earth. The whole summer of 2020 the world shall be troubled by these events.

Fifth seal is a question.

Sixth seal is Gog/Magog. Seeing US and EU being crippled and devastated by rapture, Russia together with Iran and Turkey shall launch an sudden attack on Israel. This war should begin around August/September. Because God intervenes, this war shall be short and decisive. By November, when the autumn rain arrives, this war is ended. Cleansing of the land begins

Purim Feb 27 2021 Re-institution and restoring of daily sacrifice, to give thanks and glory to Yahweh for protecting them/Israel again. Even though they don't have the third temple yet, they shall do so by setting up a tent outside the temple mount. This is the beginning of 2300 days. Confirmation of covenant shall also take place on and around Purim 2021.

Seventh seal shall be opened on Dec 4 Kislev 21 2023 when AC breaks the covenant, and sets up the AOD. This is also the beginning of 1290 days. Seeing Israel trespassed by AC and nations, Jesus shall unleash the seventh seal which brings forth 7 trumpets to judge nations and kingdoms.

Posted : November 7, 2019 3:03 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Revelation 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

To determine how long the half hour is, we find the answer from Revelation 3:8 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The hour of temptation is the entire tribulation period which is 7 years long. So half hour is the first half of tribulation, or simply put, Jesus shall open the seventh seal in the middle of tribulation, after seeing Israel trespassed by AC and gentiles.

Posted : November 7, 2019 3:04 pm
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

Have you ever thought of downloading a (Free) Concordance program such as "E-Sword"?

If you red Dan.8:14. And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. - you will find that the BOLD words I just indicated are MISTAKES in the TRUE translation.
Let me EXPLAIN. - the word days is actually EVENINGS and MORNINGS - or - ONE half Day plus ONE half Day - in other words TWO x Halves = ONE. 2,300 Half Days = 1,150 DAYS. WHY?

Gen.1:5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first DAY.

Without a Concordance there is no excuse to see that it mentions Evening & Morning. (DAY)

Dan.8:26. And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told [is] true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it [shall be] for many days.

Dan.8:14. And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
consult the concordance on the bold and struck through words.

The VISION of the Evenings is SHUT UP till the END TIME, thus the vision is for NOW - and WHERE is there a SANCTUARY/TEMPLE? ...And if no TEMPLE, many say it was Antiocus Epiphinus some 300years PRIOR to Christ!!!

Mark 13:14. But when ye shall [i.e. FUTURE] see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Sanctuary = ANY HOLY - Building ITEM or PERSON/Saint

Cleansed = FORENSICALLY - i.e. JUSTIFIED in eyes of the LAW.

So we have 1,150 DAYS before we are JUSTIFIED by Jesus' Blood before we go to HEAVEN.

Daniel referred to the TIME that would ensue with the "abomination of desolation" BEFORE we are taken to Heaven with the 2nd Advent/Resurrection of Righteous.

WHAT is the BIGGEST thing that is reiterated that the ABOMINATION (Beast) would do to get allegiance/Worship?

Rev.13:15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. - 123456||123456||123456.???

Thus, we have the introduction of a DEATH Decree that LASTS 2,300 Evenings & Mornings???

If the TRUMP will sound on 5784 Rosh Hashana, we should expect the 666 issued ~ July 14 2020.

1 Cor.15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Tradition says that a WOMAN (Bride?) can PROPOSE to the GROOM to marry HER! only on a LEAP year??? 2020? The other FOOLISH say to the man - OPEN TO US! He refuses!

Matt.25:11. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.:cry:

Posted : February 23, 2020 5:50 pm
Share: