Clear all

2026 Year of the Second Coming and Dates of Great Tribulation Events

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

Hey guys. I am new to this forum and wanted to share a bible study I published giving the estimated dates of the second coming of Yeshuah. I derived these dates by determining the year we are since creation, which I have calculated using an excel spreadsheet, and the appointed times of the Torah. I think it'd be great to start a conversation regarding this with you guys. http://www.wisdomofgod.us/2019/11/20/estimated-dates-of-the-events-of-the-1-year-great-tribulation-of-the-earth/

Posted : December 12, 2019 2:10 pm
yhwhtalmidah
(@yhwhtalmidah)
Estimable Member Registered

So I am going to have to take some time to look over everything on the website, but I see a lot of cool stuff just browsing through it. Maybe post this website on the main forum to get more feedback from folks...

Posted : December 13, 2019 5:51 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

I appreciate the positive feedback fellow brother in the belief. Let me know if there's anything you want to discuss.

Posted : December 13, 2019 5:54 am
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thanks for all the hard work and gleaning.  Truly a lot to digest.  A lot to contemplate as well.

TR

Posted : December 13, 2019 9:47 am
yhwhtalmidah
(@yhwhtalmidah)

So I have to issue a RED ALERT about this link above - watch out! I read through all the links on the website. This Christian Gaviria does NOT believe in the rapture of the church prior to the tribulation. He does not subscribe to a pre-tribulation rapture; he even condemns the teaching of the rapture by stating:

"The teaching of the rapture is a lie, for the “rapture” is a misinterpretation of the gathering of the chosen that happens shortly after the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah, falsely stating that men will vanish and go to heaven before the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah. The truth is that the chosen will be visibly gathered by angels shortly after the blast of the seven trumpets after Yeshuah Messiah descends at his coming, where the chosen will be gathered at “last trumpet” that will be blasted on the Day of Atonement, which is the day of the blast of another type of wind instrument, the shofar yovel. The chosen will be taken to meet Yeshuah Messiah in the air, as more events will unfold days thereafter related to his second coming. Levitus 25:9-11, Ephesians 4:30, I Corinthians 15:51-54."

You can read for yourself if you click in the "BELIEFS" tab in the top right of the home screen and scroll down to almost the end of a very long list of beliefs that are very contrary to what the Bible teaches. He also does NOT believe in a 7-year tribulation, but believes there will be 1 year of great tribulation. There is a LOT more apostasy in this website than when you first look at the home page.

Mods - I very much encourage you to delete his post as it links to a website that does not support the beliefs of those on the RITAN forum; which is a pre-tribulational forum, and contains a significant amount of errant teachings on the Bible which might lead a young Christian astray.

Posted : December 13, 2019 10:03 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

It never ceases to amaze me how even when the truth is plainly given to so called believers, they refuse to believe the truth, in favor of all the lies they've been taught. Ultimately the reason why they cannot come to the truth is because they have been rejected by God. I don't need you to believe the truth I have tried sharing with you. It is you who needs to believe the truth that I have tried telling you. But, if you wish to suppress the truth and delete this post and ban me, so be it, I cannot stop you, but soon enough in a few years I will be telling you people, "I told you so". And I will have no pity for you people, because your oncoming agony and destruction is indeed well deserved. And in likewise manner all the previous prophets of God were suppressed and persecuted and put to death by those who were not in the truth and hated them.

Posted : December 13, 2019 10:14 am
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Doctrines and knowledge doesn't save.  We are indeed all ignorant each in our own ways.  But for those who have given their hearts to the Lord and believe that He was raised by the power of God, they are His!

TR

Posted : December 13, 2019 10:33 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

Knowledge does indeed save, that is why Solomon said, "wisdom is a tree of life", and why it is written, "my people people for lack of knowledge". Mere belief is useless without knowledge and understanding of what God wants us to do, and not do, which is defined through his law, which is his Torah, given through Moses.

Posted : December 13, 2019 10:37 am
yhwhtalmidah
(@yhwhtalmidah)

This is a pre-tribulation rapture forum. The forum rules are right there for you to read as well as our statement of faith. I have to question why you would post your "truth" here if you know it is immediately contradictory to what we here at RITAN believe and now you want to claim victim-hood if your post is deleted?! You sir are a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to spread false teaching on a website that is dedicated to watching for the pre-tribulational rapture. You are not a victim, but a sower of discord. Please do not continue to post views that are not in agreement with our rules and statement of faith. This site is for the encouragement of like-minded believers who are waiting for the rapture. If you do not agree with that, you are welcome to read our posts, but I would question why you get upset when we disagree with you?

Posted : December 13, 2019 10:39 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

I choose to post the truth on this forum no different than I have chosen to post the truth in a catholic forum or an atheist forum, to share the truth, for free, in the hopes that perhaps these seeds of truth might fall somewhere on good soil. But I always find myself disappointed on these internet forums. Everyone simply wants to believe what they want to believe or only believe what they've been taught, and no one cares about what is actually true. Which is why rather than trying to scripturally reason with me on why what I'm saying is true, just as it is written, "come, let us reason together", they quickly jump the gun and reject what is being said, just because they don't want to believe it. And that is why I am actually not the one that got upset with you, it was you who got upset with me, which is why your immediate response after reading was, "red alert", "don't read", "delete this", etc. How did you expect me to respond after your derogatory comments, with joy? What you did is the very definition of bigotry, even setting aside if what I said was true or not. There are valid scriptural reasons why I say the rapture will happen at the second coming of the Messiah, and why the great tribulation will only be 1 year, and many other things I have stated on my website. I have a profound understanding of the Torah, which is the foundation of the New Testament, and that is why my understanding is different than the common believer who has no knowledge and understanding of the Torah. And that is also why I say that by suppressing me and deleting this post you are only bringing ruin upon your own head, because I'll probably be the only person that will ever tell you these truths I have plainly published on my website. But that is your choice. I don't need you to believe me, it is you who needs to believe me, because knowing and understanding what I know will truly equip you for what is about to take place on the earth in the next few years as we approach the year 6000 from creation. But if you don't want this knowledge, then so be it. I cannot force you. But I will indeed have satisfaction when ruin comes upon those who chose to mistreat me and push me away rather than respect and believe me, because all I ever did was try to help them and warn them.

Posted : December 13, 2019 11:07 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

I have closed this discussion for several reasons, some cited.  I am leaving it here instead of deleting it.  RITANs are generally mature thinking believers and I expect we'd all come to the same general conclusions as yhwhtalmidah.

Posted : December 13, 2019 11:08 am
Share: