Rockets Fired in Iraq

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Tammie
(@tammie)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Please join me in prayer for the safety of my son and the US Forces in Iraq. There have been unsubstantiated reports on rockets fired at the large US military base north of Baghdad, with injuries noted. I do not know where my son is in Iraq, but my guess would be there as related to his rank and role and what this base does.

My mothers heart is heavy but trusting God. I pray a lot for him, his men, that none should be harmed. :prayer-hands:

Posted : June 17, 2019 5:28 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Praying for his safety and that of his unit, Tammie.  "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..."  ... God is with him.

:prayer-hands:

Posted : June 17, 2019 7:22 pm
Tammie
(@tammie)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you for the praying family! I keep saying over and over in my head, “trust in the Lord, His ways are not our ways” most of my memory work for today is surrounding verses for peace. :thankyou :prayer-hands:

Posted : June 18, 2019 9:13 am
Loz
 Loz
(@loz73)
Noble Member Registered

:prayer-hands:

Posted : June 18, 2019 12:29 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

Joining with you in prayer on your son's behalf Tammie, along with those under his command.  Lord, may Your gracious hand of protection loose an angelic hedge of protection.  Though a thousand may fall at their side and ten thousand at their right hand, Father we ask in the Name of Jesus that it shall not approach them.

Posted : June 18, 2019 2:54 pm
(@gratefulforgrace)
Reputable Member Registered

may the good Lord continue to protect your son and bless you with His peace as you trust in Him and His work on your son's behalf for his good and for God's glory

Posted : June 29, 2019 1:22 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Your son is in the palm of His hand and heart!

Tammie, have no fear just faith!  In your spirit I pray for the peace of Christ Jesus which will overshadow the understanding of your soul!

Love & blessings....Tender Reed

Posted : June 29, 2019 4:31 pm
Share: