Please pray for me

13 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

I am in distress. Please pray that God will help me and calm me.

I am worried about so many things, I have done some spiritual warfare on behalf of a lady in church who has too many serious problems and worried that I am suffering retaliation from the enemy.

I am also worried about somebody.

Please say a prayer for me.

thank you so much.

Posted : June 19, 2019 4:59 pm
Jozefina
(@yayo)
Trusted Member Registered

:prayer-hands:

Posted : June 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Loz
 Loz
(@loz73)
Noble Member Registered

:prayer-hands:

Posted : June 20, 2019 4:22 am
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank  you so much Jozefina and Loz.

Bless you both.

Posted : June 20, 2019 10:05 am
KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member Moderator

Heidi, I would say, if you're following through with spiritual warfare, it's best to be in a likewise group of praying people, for spiritual support for all of you.  So that your group of prayer partners are covered together by the Word you pray over yourselves. It's not always the best to go in to warfare alone.

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Mt 18 :bible 

Posted : June 20, 2019 1:10 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you Kolleen, you are right. I am going to let go of spiritual warfare when I am on my own and just say my prayers.  I started fasting and praying today. I am a bit hungry but will hang in there.

thank you

Posted : June 20, 2019 5:43 pm
yhwhtalmidah
(@yhwhtalmidah)
Estimable Member Registered

Heidi, I am praying for you tonight. I went through a terrible bout of this before as well. My husband and I are often under attack from the enemy. A wonderful pastor and his wife encouraged me to do one thing... that one thing has made a huge difference when under attack. The one thing is to read scripture out loud. I often walk around the house listening to my bible app out loud while I’m busy straightening up the house. It completely changes the feel of my home and it fills my heart with peace. It also makes the enemy flee to hear God’s word spoken out loud. Hope that helps sister! Prayers going up for you. :prayer-hands:

Posted : June 20, 2019 6:17 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Praise God! the person I was worried about just got in touch with me. He said he has been trying to call me but could not connect.

Thank you for your prayers.

Posted : June 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you so much Yhwhtalmidah, I will say scripture out loud.

I am sorry for all the attacks you and your husband are experiencing, you must be doing something very right and are a threat to the enemy.

Thank you for your prayers.

Posted : June 20, 2019 7:14 pm
(@gratefulforgrace)
Reputable Member Registered

praying for the Lord's continued peace and protection in your life and those whom you are concerned about

Posted : June 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Thank you so much Grateful for Grace.

Posted : June 29, 2019 3:18 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yes Heidi, the Lord sees and the Lord knows.  He knows who are His and what they suffer for their relationship with Jesus!  And that you will be able to take to Heaven's bank!

Praying that the Lord charge His angels to protect and minister to each of your spirits.  Some suffer unto death, but most suffer quietly before God's throne.

Always remember, you are never alone.  Remember "Footsteps in the sand".

Love...TR

Posted : June 29, 2019 4:18 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

TenderReed, thank you so much. Yes, we do suffer for our relationship with Jesus but we will get an amazing reward later. Thank you Lord.

Thank you for your prayers dear brother.

Posted : June 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Share: