2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Amy
 Amy
(@ahancock78)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

I am a RN, I had transferred to ER last year after working on a cardiac unit for 8 years. Last November a patient fell and it took 5 of us to pick him up off the floor and get him onto a gurney, which also injured my back. Its been almost 1 year since I have worked and have been fearful about going back. I saw a post yesterday on the State department job page for RN to deploy to Afganistan, Iraq and Pakistan and I got excited! Lately my prayers have been, Not my will but Yours, here am I, send me. If this is God's will I know He will make a way. I ask for prayer for strength to go where God directs me. Sorry for such a long background, thank you brothers and sisters. :heart:

Posted : October 11, 2020 3:09 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Good news in Proverbs 16:9, Amy. "The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps."  Applies to "woman" and "her" too.  :yes: Smile :good:

Praying for your back and for clarity...  And of course for soon Rapture so maybe you could see Afganistan, Iraq and Pakistan from the air -- and not need to wear a scarf out in public...

Excitement whichever way it goes, right? :yes: Smile :good:

Posted : October 11, 2020 1:35 pm
Share: