25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

16 minute clip 

The 40+1 Biblical Parallels Indicates We're in for a Ride After the 8th! Historical Event Mid May!

Interesting comments:

After Jesus died and Rose again, 40 years later the temple was destroyed in 70 AD

Maybe we get raptured on the eclipse and the cicadas are actually singing “farewell, farewell, farewell “ and not pharaoh pharaoh pharaoh “😂

How about this: Matthew 24:40-41. One will be taken, one will be left. In the year of 2024, Week 40 is Feast of Trumpets, then Week 41 is Yom Kippur. Also the Draconid Meteor shower spans both weeks. If we don't get raptured in the spring, we are definitely going up in the fall!

- Fair Use -
Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)
Trusted Member

Thank you, Geri! I love it when you post videos and some of the comments!! And I also love your perspective on things! I’m still holding out hope for the Gospel in the Stars guy that showed on April 10th a possible “clue” of a departure mapped out in the stars. My husband was a pastor for many years and loved studying the feasts and festivals of the OT and he keeps saying Rosh Hashanah will be fulfilled by the rapture…my heart is encouraged though - anytime between now and this fall!!! May our great God strengthen and encourage our hearts and pour out more of His Spirit on each of us to glorify Him. Do not grow weary in doing good! Love and blessings on all in this forum! 

Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)
Trusted Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5u1XIwFIwE&t=13s

the state of where Israel is according to Lisa Boyce is obviously another distinct clue of how close we are to our departure! Israel is surrounded and the US is no longer supporting her! 

3 Replies
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@tiffanys Keep looking up! Can’t be too long. And as Pastor JD Farag says, “There’s a shelf life to all of this.”  Things seem to be in place with the Church standing in the way.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@erby Haha, he's been saying that for years.  Love him anyway.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@erby I have heard Pastor JD speak of the shelf life and I think that may be one of the best insights so far.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
13 minute clip 

Time is Running Out! Is April 8th the Next Prophetic Stop or the Big Day?

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

12:16 - 17:17 Advertisement

The first eclipse back in 2017 went thru a few cities called Salem and the first 7 years was peace and prosperity.  Now 7 years later this eclipse is passing thru 11 cities of Ninevehs indicating chaos, famine, nuke war, and judgement is coming 

No Righteous Left on the Earth Right After the Rapture! Sodom & Gomorrah Judgment Begins!

- Fair Use -
Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:11-14. We are looking for that day to come very soon, we are a people who Jesus said watch and wait for Him. Do we think God has lied to us about this day that's coming, no, the world keeps turning but we keep believing. So, as some churches don't talk about Jesus return, many know God's word and we pray they are ready and not looking Agree with fear of what's happening in the world but keep filling their lamps full with God's peace to we fly.

Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)
Trusted Member
Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)
Trusted Member

26 minutes from The Return of the King utube channel; the most exciting 7 months ahead! Some great encouragement.

Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)
Trusted Member

16 minutes from The return of the King Channel 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNyvKNKUJmk

1 Reply
Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)

Trusted Member

From the comments

Love your Channel! The 4 celestial events since 2017 seem to depict a Jewish wedding - with the body of Christ as the Bride of Jesus.

1. The 1st sign was the August 2017 eclipse which was a "Proposal". America was cut in half, and Jesus is asking us to choose him.

2. 2nd sign was the Revelation 12 sign on September 23,  2017 with the bride "Accepting" the proposal and preparing herself for the Bridegroom's return.

3. 3rd sign is the October 14, 2023 "Ring of Fire" Eclipse is when the covenant is signed and the "Engagement" ring is presented to the woman.

4. 4th sign is the April 8, 2024 "Double Diamond" eclipse. This is the "Marriage"  when the bride officially becomes the wife and she is crowned.

Just like a Jewish wedding when the couple celebrates 7 days after the marriage - the Bride of Christ will be caught up to God's throne during the 7 years of Tribulation that will be happening on Earth.

Are we going to be a wise virgin or a foolish virgin? Jesus is coming soon!

2 Timothy 4: 8 "And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing."

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

What a wonderful thought knowing the rapuure is so close and could happen anytime.

Page 43 / 58
Share: