NON-RAPTURE NEWS

363 Posts
16 Users
1546 Likes
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

‘Guess How Much’: Whole Foods Shopper Claims Apple Costs $7 Due to Soaring Inflation:

A Whole Foods shopper shared her frustration at reportedly paying $7 for an apple as people across President Joe Biden’s America struggle with crippling inflation.

In her video, Boston-based TikTok user @via..li pulled an apple out of her shopping bag and told viewers about her experience, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

“I literally just did grocery shopping right at Whole Foods, and look at this, look at this. Guess how much this is. This is an apple; it’s called a SugarBee ** apple, apparently, and look at it. The size of my palm. I thought it was probably just, like, two to three dollars. I scanned this ** — I scanned it — seven ***** dollars, seven!” she claimed.

The young woman also said she checked with an employee to see if the price was right, and the worker reportedly confirmed the fruit was $7.  According to the Whole Foods website, a pound of Organic Sugarbee Apples costs $3.99.

It is important to note that $100 worth of groceries in 2019 has now risen to nearly $140 for the same common items as inflation bears down on Americans, Breitbart News reported April 5.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/04/18/watch-guess-how-much-whole-foods-shopper-claims-apple-costs-7-due-to-soaring-inflation/

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Contrary to Salt Lake Tribune 'fact-check,' photos and videos appear to show multiple students dressed and behaving as furries at Utah school:

Earlier this week, a video went viral on social media, showing students protesting "furries" — people who identify as animals, wear animal-like apparel, and mimic animal behaviors — at Mt. Nebo Middle School in Payson, Utah, about an hour south of Salt Lake City, as Blaze News previously reported. Despite the number of students participating in the protest and the availability of evidence supporting their claims, the Salt Lake Tribune almost immediately issued a "fact-check" insisting that the furry allegations were likely false.

Blaze News spoke with multiple Mt. Nebo parents and students, including Kendalyn, the 13-year-old girl who orchestrated the walkout and the attending paper and online petitions. Through our conversations, Blaze News found evidence of students referring to one another as "furries," wearing animal clothing and masks in defiance of understood district dress code, and crawling about and growling in a manner that is likely to bother others. In other words, we have ample evidence that the allegations demand a good-faith investigation from the media, an investigation that the Salt Lake Tribune has thus far opted not to conduct.

...videos show kids flailing about on all fours while screaming or barking. In one video, one female student can even be heard exclaiming near a group of girls in animal masks: "It's a furry in action!"

As strange as some of the Mt. Nebo student behavior and clothing has been, the response from adults in the building is perhaps more alarming. Various students at the walkout claimed to have reported to teachers and administrators incidents of furries barking, hissing, preening, and even biting, only to be either ignored or even disciplined for lodging complaints.

"If we try to do something to get away from [the furries], or we, like, tell them to stop, we get suspended," one boy told reporter Adam Bartholomew of Utah Main Street Media.  ...a frustrated girl who claimed to have been bitten by a furry after she repeatedly asked the furry to leave her alone. When the girl reported the alleged bite to another teacher, the other teacher supposedly advised her to exercise greater tolerance.

...Nebo School District responds to claims about student protest over 'furries.'  ...anywhere between 60 and 150 students attended the walkout despite a looming threat of suspension.  ...for too long, victimized students have been trapped in a no-win situation. "It's this double standard, I believe, that if you don't have proof, nothing happened, nothing happened without proof," she said. "However, if they pull out their phone and record something, then they get in trouble for recording it."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/contrary-to-salt-lake-tribune-fact-check-photos-and-videos-appear-to-show-multiple-students-dressed-and-behaving-as-furries-at-utah-school   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Rep. Banks proposes bill to ban federal funds from going to NPR:

Republican Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana is pushing a measure that would prohibit federal funds from flowing to NPR.

"After the date of the enactment of this Act, no Federal funds may, directly or indirectly, be made available to or used to support" National Public Radio....

"NPR's new CEO is a radical, left-wing activist who doesn't believe in free speech or objective journalism. Hoosiers shouldn't be writing her paychecks," Banks said, according to a press release. "Katherine Maher isn't qualified to teach an introductory journalism class, much less capable of responsibly spending millions of American tax dollars. NPR was a liberal looney bin under the last CEO John Lansing, and it's about to get even nuttier. It's time to pull the plug on this national embarrassment. Congress must stop spending other people's hard-earned money on low-grade propaganda."

Maher's archive of tweets includes comments such as an October 2016 post that reads, "I do wish Hillary wouldn't use the language of 'boy and girl' - it's erasing language for non-binary people."   ...I hate private cars in cities. I love bikes. And yes, I love buses. Transit justice," she wrote in 2020, "and climate love," she continued, adding, "in one humble hunk of rolling metal."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-prohibit-federal-funding-npr   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

U.S. Cities Fall Into A “Doom Loop” As The CRE Crisis Absolutely Explodes:

In the entire history of the United States, we have never witnessed an urban collapse of this magnitude.  During the pandemic, millions of Americans started working from home, and many of them have never returned to the office.  Meanwhile, rapidly rising levels of crime, homelessness and migration have transformed many of our inner cities into extremely dangerous places.  As a result, thousands upon thousands of businesses have left our core urban areas in search of greener pastures.  So now there is lots and lots of commercial real estate space that is sitting empty, and commercial real estate prices have absolutely plummeted.

At this moment, we are in the midst of a meltdown that I believe will eventually be regarded as the worst commercial real estate collapse that America has ever seen.  In fact, we just learned that the number of commercial real estate foreclosures in March was 117 percent higher than it was during the same month in 2023…

If New York authorities cannot get crime under control, the mass exodus out of the Big Apple will get even worse.  According to the video that I have posted below [in the link] the city now has “a $4.4 billion shoplifting economy”…  This is what societal collapse looks like.

https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/u-s-cities-fall-into-a-doom-loop-as-the-cre-crisis-absolutely-explodes/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Study: More Young People Are Choosing Permanent Sterilization:

Researchers found an “abrupt increase” in the number of young people undergoing permanent sterilization procedures following the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision in June of 2022.

“We observed an abrupt increase in permanent contraception procedures among adults aged 18 to 30 years following Dobbs. The increase in procedures for female patients was double that for male patients,” researchers wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/19/study-more-young-people-choosing-permanent-sterilization/   

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

I don't know what to put this under in all the topic's but we need so much encouragement in this last days to stay calm, so I put it here.

First of all, we need power from above thru our Spirit in us from our Father in Heaven.  God says to us, "That you may give him power to keep himself calm in the days of adversity” (Psalm 94:13). It doesn't say God will keep other people's offenses or rudeness from us, but it says that God has given us the power to remain calm. In these last days, we are to stay in God's presence thru prayer and His word and don't stop looking for Jesus return. Love you, see you in the air soon! Yippie  

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

The Jobless Numbers That The Government Gives Us Are So Fake:

How it is possible that initial claims for jobless benefits have been exactly the same for five of the past six weeks?  As Jim Blanco has pointed out, there is no way that this is statistically possible.  Honestly, I don’t know any other way to explain this other than to say that the numbers are being cooked.  It appears that the bureaucrats in Washington have gotten so lazy that they aren’t even bothering to change the fake numbers that they are giving us.  Even though large companies are conducting mass layoffs all over America, week after week we are given laughable numbers that indicate that everything is just fine.  At this point, the charade has become such a farce that even CNBC has published an article about this…

For a couple of years, jobless claims have stayed within a certain range no matter what has been happening in the real economy.

I simply do not have any faith in the official numbers that they give us any longer, and I don’t understand how anyone else can either.

According to Challenger, Gray & Christmas, the number of announced job cuts in the U.S. in March was 7 percent higher than the already elevated level that we witnessed in February…

If you are not working in America today, you are put into one of two categories.  Either you are classified as “unemployed” or you are classified as “not in the labor force."  According to the most recent BLS number, 6,429,000 Americans are considered to be officially “unemployed."  But another 99,989,000 Americans are considered to be “not in the labor force."

When you add those two numbers together, you get more than 106 million U.S. adults that do not have a job right now.  During the Great Recession of 2008 and 2009, that combined figure never even reached 90 million.  But we had a horrifying “unemployment crisis” in 2008 and 2009, and today everything is just fine.  Give me a break.

They are gaslighting us really hard, and the vast majority of Americans are going right along with it.  After all, if the government is telling us something it must be true, right?

Sadly, the truth is that we are in the terminal phase of the largest debt crisis in the history of the world.  When Barack Obama entered the White House, we were about 10 trillion dollars in debt.  Now we are 34 trillion dollars in debt…

...this debt cycle is coming to an end, and the crash that is ahead of us is going to be far more horrible than most people would dare to imagine.

https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/the-jobless-numbers-that-the-government-gives-us-are-so-fake/    

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Columbia Rabbi Tells Jewish Students to Leave for Their Own Safety:

An Orthodox rabbi who serves the Jewish community at Columbia University sent a message to Jewish students this weekend urging them to leave campus for their own safety in the midst of pro-terror, pro-Palestinian demonstrations.

Columbia’s Orthodox rabbi, Elie Buechler, told students that university and city police forces could not protect them, and that Jewish students “should return home as soon as possible and remain home until the reality in and around campus has dramatically improved.”

As Breitbart News reported, Columbia’s campus has been occupied by anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian students who are chanting explicitly pro-Israel slogans. Numerous reports and videos have been shared of explicit taunts against Jews.

Columbia, long a hotbed of anti-Israel activism, has faced even more extreme protests since the Hamas terror attack of October 7. The administration has suspended some organizations, banned some students from campus, and even brought the New York Police Department onto campus last week to clear an illegal encampment, but the radical protests have continued. (Some students have only received written warnings despite defying university rules.)

The antisemitism at Columbia has drawn international condemnation, including from the president of Israel.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/21/columbia-rabbi-tells-jewish-students-to-leave-for-their-own-safety/   

3 Replies
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@patrician I would never have thought it would come to this in America. It's the same here in South Africa. And it's not as though the world hasn't seen this movie before...

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)

Illustrious Member

@paulr 

Do you live in South Africa?  My friend is from there.  Her mother was murdered by a man whose mom attended the same church that she did.  The stories she tells make it sound so awful, but she still goes back to visit because it's "home."

And yes, the Jewish people and the whole world said, "Never Again!"  But it does seem to be happening again.  We used to look back at history and wonder how the Holocaust could take place in such an advanced and educated country as Germany.  Now we know.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@patrician So sorry to hear about your friend's mother. Yes, crime is an issue in SA, but we take the necessary precautions. Prayer helps a lot too, of course. I can sympathize with your friend; when I used to work abroad, I constantly missed Africa - even with all its flaws. It's hard to put in words. Soon, however, we'll be going to our real home. Hopefully soon!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

The vast majority of the terrorists' supporters in the US campuses are not American students.

An important read to understand HOW they got into the elite US schools, WHY they are not punished for their despicable actions and WHO benefits from all this.

“It’s not just tuition money that schools are milking. Foreign governments also write big checks to ensure that their students—and their politics—are given red-carpet treatment at big-name universities. According to the National Association of Scholars, since 2001 Qatar has given around $5 billion to American universities, more than any other foreign government. Between 2014 and 2019, American colleges and universities received $2.7 billion in Qatari funding without any public acknowledgment of the source of those funds. Given that Qatar hosts the leadership of Hamas, one can see how cracking down on Hamas-sympathizing students might seem like a bad idea for university presidents who cash Qatari checks.”

(Tablet Magazine)

https://t.me/s/beholdisraelchannel    

Page 27 / 29
Share: