A Dangerous Tattoo by Israeli News Live

3Min Vid

Fair Use

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

This is so scary.  I have been trying to warn my unsaved brother about what is coming and just found out he recently earned a masters degree in sustainability! Of course he thinks my cautions about the SDG's are hogwash....along with everything else.  He basically told me I am free to believe what I want. Same response from my unsaved sister and her  family. She says we will still be here doing our thing in another 30 years.

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Blue, it is so difficult to get family to hear us. Even Jesus had this problem. One of the things I do is pray that God will bring someone to them that they will have an ear for and have them present the gospel to them. I'm not suggesting that you give up but it I would pray for that too. I do it for my family. That way the words you have already spoken will help soften up their hearts.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

https://www.raptureready.com/2023/10/17/like-a-giant-meteor-speeding-toward-earth-by-rick-segoine/

Excerpt:

The 70th Week of Daniel and the Time of Jacob’s Trouble are both familiar terms that describe a seven-year period of Tribulation that is like a giant meteor speeding toward the earth, and it is now in plain sight, and nothing can stop it.

Natural News had an article entitled: "the end times NOT set in stones " (something like that)

I did not read the article, but was very frustrated with the title. I also can't stand when all caps is used in these situations. It's like whoever wrote this article or contributed to it has figured it out and has the final say.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

Mods, can you please remove the article above. It has graphic info. "reader discretion should have been put at the top like they put viewer discretion" I am sorry I posted it.

Like a Giant Meteor Speeding Toward Earth :: By Rick Segoine

Thank you

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Heidi,

I see nothing wrong with this article. What I have seen in news feeds is much worse. It is the times we live in.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

So with all the very graphic pictures I have seen on the IDF, Amir, and new sites — we can see how to be in prayer constantly for those affected by this evil.

That being said — this is the sign that should go on every street corner —-

IMG_0255

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Per Amir’s Telegram

Biden’s Department Homeland Security (DHS) has hired former PLO spokeswoman Nejwa Ali to work as an Adjudication Officer for the U.S. Customs and Immigration Service — the job that decides who gets let into America as an “asylum seeker” and who gets left out.

A bloodthirsty, terrorist-supporting Jew-hater running the US immigration system.

- Fair Use -

Page 2 / 33
Share: