Clear all

Will we get confirmation?

12 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
(@indymom)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

“"For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭3:7

I’ve heard this verse posted on RITAN before. Has anyone received confirmation of the timing of the rapture by a prophetic means?

In my prayer time a week ago I was asking God for wisdom about an event this summer. I felt He clearly said, “You will not be here.” To which I said, “What?!?” And He repeated it. I waited a week and then asked again. He repeated it and said He has a plan I can trust Him.

Of course this can mean many things. And I have perfect peace. But I’ve never heard a word quite like this before and I wanted to bring it here, to my friends on RITAN.

I guess I don’t even know what to ask, but if God is revealing the great rescue, I know I won’t be the only one getting a word about it!

In the past, when I’ve asked “When, God!” it’s more of a verse of comfort in reply - I am the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, my purposes will prevail, trust me, etc  so this was very different.

thoughts?

Posted : March 29, 2019 3:38 am
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

I think, BeckyE, there have been scores of posters on RITA Now and on other pre-Trib sites who have convictions about what the Lord is telling them in their spirit, about our soon departure.  Conviction?  Yes!  Assurance?  Hopefully.  We've probably not "been there done that" before quite like this -- this many brothers and sisters feeling so expectational for this Spring season.  Just my (admittedly super hopeful) observation...

Posted : March 29, 2019 7:36 am
KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member Moderator

I will take that word to heart BeckyE. :rose: We know what is to come and we - most all sense it in our spirits that it must be soon with all that is transpiring in all the earth. It will be a glorious moment in time and something so long awaited for.

I read this...

The Greek word for “twinkling” is rhipē, which means “to hurl.” It is used to describe a rapid movement.

Atomos—the word translated as “a moment”—literally means “uncut” or “an indivisible moment of time.” (It’s also the word from which we get atom, the smallest unit of ordinary matter.)

What do these terms tell us? The change God will bring about in us will happen so quickly we won’t be able to measure it. We literally will not have time. :bible

https://www.intouch.org/read/magazine/margin-notes/in-the-twinkling-of-an-eye

Posted : March 29, 2019 9:57 am
Blake7
(@blake7)
Estimable Member Registered

I pray our time here is coming to His coming for us, time will tell but I must admit it seems that more people than ever before are looking for a soon departure. As far as a conformation kolleen made a good point. I'm thinking by the time He appears He may give a heads up as has been mentioned that in the past the Lord gave His people warning before a major event. I think He may already in His words of what to look for are and have already begun. So I look up everyday for Jesus to take us home. I have been so ill as of late I want out of this evil world so bad, but always pray God's will be done. Even so Lord come quickly I pray for all your children, I know many of us are suffering in many ways, all in some way due to this evil world. I read the news daily and things are moving so fast, so much evil. Christians are being prosecuted and killed but most news is not reporting this.  Rest knowing He will come and care for us, His children.

Posted : March 29, 2019 11:23 am
KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member Moderator

(To be clear, I'm not one who believes God will give us give us a three day or the like warning before the catching up. I'm very comfortable with believing it will happen without warning.) :heart: :flyup: 

Posted : March 29, 2019 3:50 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

I must confess I will be both disappointed and a bit perplexed if we are still here on 5/15/19.  I will press on in my faith, but 71 years just does not seem to fit God's modus operandi to this finite little brain of mine.

Kind of along the same theme of gone before 71, I was standing out on the corner with my rapture warning sign today.  Who comes walking up to me but Todd from the It is Finished Youtube channel that I imagine many of you are probably familiar with.  We go on to have a conversation and fellowship for a bit.  Then about a half hour later he texts me the following: "You were on the corner of Highway 70 telling me we aren't going past 5/14. lol love it.  PRAISE JESUS."  Actually, what I told him was that it would be hard for me to see us going past 5/14.  But the irony, which I did not even recognize until he pointed in out later, is that I was standing there witnessing on Highway 70 expressing how it would be hard for me to see us going past 70 years.  God has a great Jewish sense of humor.  :yahoo:

Posted : March 29, 2019 5:09 pm
Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I agree! :flyup:

Posted : March 29, 2019 6:11 pm
(@indymom)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

Love all the comments and thoughts. Thank you! ?

Posted : March 30, 2019 7:27 am
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Suggest you read Tom's post on the main forum about the third page!

Many here believe that the whole church will get an advance warning prior to the Rapture!

TR

Posted : April 2, 2019 2:59 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Indeed, whether nano seconds or three days, it matters not.  If Jesus could give the whole world a three day notice of His resurrection from the dead, He certainly could give His Church the same!  Which by the way came through His Church first!

Especially in light of the many words He has and does offer His Church (dreams & visions),  He does seem to enjoy keeping us abreast of His intentions. IMHO.

TR

Posted : April 11, 2019 8:30 am
 Kama
(@kama)
New Member Registered

Last fall I asked the Lord if we had more than a year left.  He gave me a very somber, "No."  Then He gave me a vision of a time frame ending around May-June.  To be honest, I'm having a hard time believing it.  Did I hear Him right?   I know how He talks to me.  But it just seems like nothing is coming together and here it's almost May.  And so many are given words about the rest of this year.  I feel confused, but I will trust Him.

Posted : April 25, 2019 6:19 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Wow, are you saying you got a confirmation this May-June 2019 is it?   If so, this is wonderful news!!!  I’ve been waiting for someone to step up to the plate and say they heard something!!! B-)

I hope this encourages you  ...

Trump will be flying over to Great Britain ... attending a lovely tea party with the Queen on June 3-5.  Still not sure what is behind that meeting yet but it hast to be meaningful ... then he will meet up with Macron in France.  Perhaps compare peace deal notes because didn’t Macron say last year he is working on some “peace” deal?   And then we have Kushner saying the postponed peace-plan will be rolled out immediately after Ramadan ends (June 4th).

Also keep in mind … Pentecost is June 9th

Isn’t this exciting? :yahoo:

Posted : April 25, 2019 8:21 pm
Share: