Clear all

God and gems!

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter

Many years ago a brother in the Lord and I often gathered together for prayer.  We were always blessed and felt fortunate.  There were times we felt that we were given access into the throne room or presence of God.

We would entreat the Lord for sometimes hours, and then share what we believed we experienced in His presence.

After one session, he explained seeing a tremendous and beautiful emerald that was still in the process of being fashioned.  Then he shared that the spirit told him that emerald was me!

Was I blown away!

TR

Posted : March 17, 2019 9:39 am
Donna
(@donna)
Noble Member Registered

. .  what a blessing, scriptural and true, T.R.  ~~ ~   for they shall be like the jewels in His crown ,  ~ ~  ~ Zechariah 9

‘You shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God’

His jewels are precious ~ ~  ~~

While jogging today (my time of prayer and praise to our Adored Lord)  I was shown in a vision,   Jesus at the Heavenly Throne, saying" : "I did not die for the galaxies, I did not die for the angels, I did not die for the sparrow, I did not die for the snowflake . . ` I DID DIE for YOU ~ ~ . .

What Love, what Glory pleasing the Father,  . . God Himself delighted to show us the Magnificence of Agape Love God showered upon His children ~ ~   no Greater Love ~~

Posted : March 17, 2019 1:58 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

If you finally get that precious emerald, Tender Reed, you could consider a name like "MyGreenStone."

Posted : March 17, 2019 3:29 pm
Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member Moderator

:groan

Posted : March 17, 2019 5:12 pm
(@tenderreed)
Topic starter

I may be a rock, but a pretty one. Tee, hee hee.

TR

Posted : March 17, 2019 5:21 pm
Mom of 2
(@laurie)
Active Member Registered

I can see this TR, the word speaks of us as living stones. :bye:

Posted : March 17, 2019 6:50 pm
TheWay
(@theway)
Estimable Member Registered

Reeds are green, no?

Posted : March 17, 2019 7:04 pm
(@tenderreed)
Topic starter

I shared this and asked for feedback to encourage others to share what they have also experienced in the Lord!

TR

Posted : March 17, 2019 7:39 pm
(@indymom)
Eminent Member Registered

Thank you for sharing! I’ve told my daughter that in my prayer times, God calls her His gem, and I haven’t had the verses to reference. Smile

Posted : March 29, 2019 4:49 am
KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member Moderator

:mdrmdr: :thankyou :prayer-hands:

Posted : March 29, 2019 6:32 pm
Charlotte
(@bamapeach)
New Member Registered

This is so beautiful. I love it!

Posted : May 5, 2019 1:22 pm
Share: