Clear all

A possible timeline

16 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@2ndcoming)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter

So far I have 1335 days end on July 31 Tammuz 26 2027. To be more exact, it should end on July 30 because Tammuz 26 begins on sundown July 30 according to Jewish calendar. Subtract 45 days from July 30, we come to June 15 as the end of 1290 days. Subtract 30 days from June 15, we come to May 16 as the end of 1260 days.

July 30 2027 End of 1335 days

June 15 2027 End of 1290 days

May 16 2027 End of 1260 days

We don't know on which one of these days the tribulation shall end. Does it end on 1260 days, 1290 days, or 1335 days?

So far I am leaning toward tribulation shall end on 1290 days, that is, June 15 2027. Subtract 2520 days from that day, we come to July 21 2020 as the beginning of tribulation and rapture.

Or I could be wrong. Tribulation ends on 1260 days, then subtract 2520 days from May 16 2027, we come to June 21 2020 as the beginning of tribulation and rapture.

The worst scenario is tribulation ends on 1335 days, July 30 2027. Subtract 2520 days from that day, we come to Sept 4 2020 as the beginning of tribulation and rapture.

Here's my preferred scenario.

Jesus comes back at the end of 1260 days, that is, May 16 2027. It takes 30 days to end the abomination and throw the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire. 30 days comes to June 15 2027, which is end of 1290 days. This is also the end of tribulation. Subtract 2520 days from June 15 2027, tribulation and rapture begins on July 21 2020.

July 21 2020 Rapture --------- 2490 days ------ May 16 2027 Jesus returns to earth---------- 30 days --------- June 15 2027 End of 1290 days abomination, End of 2520 days tribulation------ 45 days ------- July 30 2027 End of 1335 days

During the 45 days, few events shall happen, Separation of sheep and goat, Judgment on all nations, Gathering of the remnant of Israel to Jerusalem. I don't consider these 45 days as part of tribulation because AC and the false prophet are both  absent in these days.

Posted : December 19, 2019 1:35 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

I used to think Jesus returns at the end of 1290 days, I guess I was wrong.

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The Gentiles can only have control of the temple for 42 months, which runs parallel to the 42 months power of the beast. Jesus shall return at the end of 1260 days, not 1290 days. 30 days is the extra days Jesus shall deal with AC and the false prophet, and puts an end to the abomination.

Posted : December 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)

I always thought it was significant that the difference of 75 days between the 1260 and 1335 matches exactly the consistent gap between Yom Kippur and the first day of Chanukah, which commemorates the rededication of the Temple that Antiochus Epiphanes, a type and shadow of the Antichrist, defiled.  I thought it might be tied to the end times scenario where it ends up being the date of the cleansing and dedication of the defiled AC's temple to kick off the millennial Kingdom.  Any thoughts?

Posted : December 19, 2019 5:11 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

What about   7 years = 2555 days  and 3.5 years = 1277.5 days

Or should we only be using the Jewish calendar?

Matthew 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I lean towards the tribulation will be a literal 7 year tribulation but the time will speed up to end each day much sooner.  We are already seeing that phenomenal happening.  I just did the seconds test on my iPad world clocks ... the second hand is going bonkers.  Its now down to 28 seconds per minute vs. back in 2010 it was 55 seconds per minute.  Even the unsaved are saying the days /years are swiftly passing and don’t understand it.  I was reading an article about one of the Jonas brothers - 10 yr anniversary and in the comment section the people’s responses are “its already been 10 years?  Seemed like yesterday they just got married, etc.”

Posted : December 19, 2019 10:25 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Watchman35, your scenario only makes sense if Jesus is keeping the third temple.  But he is not keeping the third temple according to Ezekiel 40 and Zechariah 6:12. Ezekiel 40 is the description of the millennial temple.

Zechariah 6:12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

The BRANCH is Jesus. When he comes back, he shall build the temple of God. This is also the same temple in Ezekiel 40.

Posted : December 20, 2019 9:22 am
Arthur
(@enrapturedwithchrist)
Famed Member Registered

Well, one could say that Yeshua/Jesus has already built the True Temple of God.

Believers are the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Anyway, a 2020-2027 timeline is becoming more and more interesting as I dig into it. Smile

Posted : January 3, 2020 8:21 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

This tension between Iran and US can develop into the three shepherds war and Psalm 83. Iran shall retaliate. Trump decides to strike back. By April / May, under military pressure and the agony of losing the war, Iran orders Hezbollah, Hamas, Shiite militants in Syria to attack Israel. This is the breakout of three shepherds war. God cuts them off in one month. This brings us to either June 21 or July 21, then rapture !!! Hallelujah!!!

Posted : January 7, 2020 1:03 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Iran has just launched the first round missiles attack on US bases in Iraq. Report is they are launching the second round missiles attack. Let's see how Trump responds.

Posted : January 7, 2020 5:47 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Trump has chosen to de-escalate the tension for now. He back off his threat against Iran. It encourages Iran to take a bolder move to drive the US troops out from Iraq and Syria. I still expect more skirmish between Iran and US troops in the region. I have rapture in this summer based on my speculative timeline..May be January is too early for a full scale war blown out between US and Iran. I still expect a three shepherds war before the rapture. Let's see how events unfolded before us that leads to the three shepherds war and Psalm 83 by this spring.

Posted : January 8, 2020 11:12 am
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Since last summer, I have seen two false alarm for three shepherds war to start. When Iran shot down US drone last summer, Trump responded by sending fighter jets to bomb the heck of Iran. This act was supposed to bring in the three shepherds war because Iran would retaliate by ordering their proxies to attack Israel. But Trump abruptly abandoned the air strike at the last minute. We don't know why he made the last minute decision. This is the first false alarm for three shepherds war, or Psalm 83 if someone prefer to call it.

The second false alarm was yesterday. If Trump followed through his threat, he should have ordered a massive air strike against Iran after Iran took out some of US targets in Iraq. Iran has vowed to attack Israel if they face retaliation from Trump. I was so excited yesterday knowing three shepherds war take place soon. But Trump back off his threat, and now we are seeing the second false alarm of three shepherds war.

I guess the timing for this three shepherds war is controlled by God, when it pertains to rapture. What I would like to see is when the third alarm sounds, hope that it is real, and no more false alarm for us.

Posted : January 9, 2020 5:28 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Going back to this timeline, 1290 days begins on Dec 3 Kislev 20 2023. This is the beginning of Jacob's trouble. Jerusalem shall be besieged by foreign armies. The two witnesses shall be trapped in Jerusalem. And concerning when they shall be killed, I have stated that 3.5 days points to their resurrection in the "middle" of feast of Tabernacle. Feast of Tabernacle is a 7 days feast. By using 3.5 days, God wants to tell us that the two witnesses shall be resurrected in the "middle" of this 7 days feast. They shall be resurrected in the morning of Tishri 18. It also places their death on the first day of the feast which is Tishri 15.

The siege shall last one year plus 30 days according to Ezekiel 4. By 2024 Tishri 15 , the two witnesses are killed. And 3.5 days later, in the morning of Tishri 18, they rise up and ascend to heaven. Tishri 15 2024 falls on October 17. Subtract 1260 days from Oct 17 2024, we come to May 6 2021 as the first day of their ministry.

What is so spectacular about May 6 2021? It is Iyyar 24 Ascension Day of Jesus. It makes sense when Jesus sends two witnesses on his ascension day, because Jesus departed on this day. When the two witnesses appear on ascension day, it also reminds the world that Jesus is coming back.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Posted : January 10, 2020 5:11 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Few years ago I came across a strange experience.

It was in spring. When I was studying the 3.5 days in Revelation 11, I was pondering in a deep thought.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Why did God use 3.5 days instead of 4 days? Back in the first century, Jews observed half day as a full day. If it is 3.5 days, they call it 4 days. Also, when God gives forth a prophecy concerning the number of days, He always uses a full day instead of a half day. Examples are 1260 days, 1290 days, 1335 days and 2300 days. There is no half day in these days. What was the purpose of God using three days and a half in describing the resurrection of two witnesses?

While I was pondering on this question, a thought came to me " Think Feast of Tabernacles !!". All of sudden, I understood 3.5 days right away. Feast of Tabernacle lasts 7 days. 7 days divided by 2 = 3.5 days. 3.5 days "is" the middle of Feast of Tabernacle. God uses 3.5 days to point the resurrection of two witnesses to the "middle" of feast of Tabernacle.

Now, sunset in Jerusalem around Tabernacle always begins roughly at 6 pm while sunrise appears around 6 am. And Feast of Tabernacle begins on sunset of Tishri 14.

Day 1 6 pm Tishri 14 ---- 6 pm Tishri 15

Day 2 6 pm Tishri 15 ----- 6 pm Tishri 16

Day 3 6 pm Tishri 16 ------ 6 pm Tishri 17

Half day 6 pm Tishri 17 ------ 6 am Tishri 18

Three and half day shall fall in the morning of Tishri 18. This is the time the two witnesses ascend to heaven. And immediately there is an earthquake and 7000 people are killed. This is the second woe.

Some people may say why don't we use Feast of Unleavened Bread which is also a 7 days feast. But my thought said " Think Feast of Tabernacle !!", not Feast of Unleavened Bread. Plus Jesus warns the Jews to take flight before winter arrives. It places the abomination roughly in December, or in my case, December 3 2023. Since the besiege begins, the two witnesses in Jerusalem shall lead the Jews to fight this siege. A year later, they both are killed on Tishri 15 2024, and ascend 3.5 days later in the morning of Tishri 18.

Posted : January 10, 2020 10:35 pm
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

1/10 of the city fell, and 7000 are killed by the earthquake. If we do the math, the population of Jerusalem should be 70000 by the time earthquake strikes because 1/10 of 70000 equals to 7000.

My guess is many Jews have taken Jesus' advice and flee, and take flight before winter arrives, before the abomination in winter. This leaves a small portion of population in Jerusalem during the siege. And from Ezekiel 5:1-2, whoever remains in the city, 2/3 shall be killed. while 1/3 shall be scattered to the wind and nations as the result of the siege. That leaves only 70000 population in Jerusalem when earthquake happens.

Ezekiel 5:1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's rasor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair. 2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them

Posted : January 11, 2020 10:52 am
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Ezekiel 5:2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them

Thou shall burn with fire 1/3 in the midst of the city, when the days of siege are fulfilled.

Whoever remains in the city Jerusalem, 1/3 of them shall die during this siege. But wait, it is not over yet.

And thou shall take 1/3, and smite about it with a knife.

This is horrible. After the siege is over, another 1/3 is killed. My guess is even though they surrender to AC, but AC shows them no mercy, and orders execution on this 1/3 even though the siege is over.

This is very tragic to the Jew's destiny for whoever choose to remain in the city Jerusalem. They should have taken Jesus' advice and take flight before winter arrives, when they see the abomination stands in the holy place.

Posted : January 11, 2020 10:54 am
(@2ndcoming)
Topic starter

Here's my thought concerning the close encounter of Trump and Iran. If Trump followed through his threat, he should have ordered retaliation against Iran after Iranian missiles attack on US bases. And Iran has threatened to strike Israel if they faced retaliation from Trump. This should prompt the three shepherds war and the 4th transgression in Amos 1-2. But all these threats failed because both sides chose to stand down.

Is there any prophetic implication on this recent event? To find out the answer, let's look at the season of the three shepherds war.

Isaiah 16:8 For the fields of Heshbon languish, and the vine of Sibmah: the lords of the heathen have broken down the principal plants thereof, they are come even unto Jazer, they wandered through the wilderness: her branches are stretched out, they are gone over the sea.
9 Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah: I will water thee with my tears, O Heshbon, and Elealeh: for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen.

Isaiah 16 is an oracle against Moab which is modern day Jordan. Jordan is one of the three shepherds in Zechariah 11 and one of the accomplice in Amos 1-2.

Key words are " for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen." It places the timing of the three shepherds war in summer. We also find this is true by studying Jeremiah 48:32.

Jeremiah 48:32 O vine of Sibmah, I will weep for thee with the weeping of Jazer: thy plants are gone over the sea, they reach even to the sea of Jazer: the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits and upon thy vintage.

Again. Jeremiah 48 is another oracle against Moab. Key words are "the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits and upon thy vintage." This also places three shepherds war in summer.

Knowing that the war between Israel and the three shepherds shall break out in summer, then we should not be surprised by Trump's no action against Iran last week, because the timing of the upcoming war is still controlled by God.

Posted : January 13, 2020 11:46 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered

Tishrei ONE is Rosh Hashana. YES, the RESURRECTION of the Saints happens on Tishrei One.

Resurrection = 1 Cor:15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
This is TISHREI ONE of the YEAR after completion of the 7 CIVIL Calendar Years - 5777 - 5783.

It is TRUMPET call for the ROSH HASHANA NEW YEAR on the Civil Calendar 5784.

The CEREMONIAL Calendar is OVERLAPPED by ~ 6 Months, thus, NISAN is the FIRST Month of the FEAST Days which starts with CHOOSING a LAMB on NISAN 10, to be KILLED on NISAN 14 Passover as Exodus 12:6 "...shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month:.."

Exod.12:2. This month (Nisan) [shall be] unto you the beginning of months: it [shall be] the first month of the year to you.
3. Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth [day] of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of [their] fathers, a lamb for an house:

This is how I see it - Maybe I am WRONG!

Corona = Small Crown?

James 1:12. Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Rev.2:10. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be TRIED; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

When Jesus was TRIED John 19:2. And the soldiers platted a CROWN OF THORNS, and put [it] on His head, and they put on him a purple robe,

Jesus was RESURRECTED on Nisan 17th. - Passover = Nisan 14th + 3 Days & 3 Nights in the HEART of the earth.

Matt.12:40. For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Nisan 10 - Tenth day of First Month – TAKE to us a LAMB for a HOUSE.

Exodus 12:3. Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth [day] of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of [their] fathers, a lamb for an house:

6. And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

Nisan 10 – Crossing Jordan to Promised Land. (the 10 DOUBTING SPIES died BEFORE this)

Joshua 4:19. And the people came up out of Jordan on the tenth [day] of the first month, and encamped in Gilgal, in the east border of Jericho.

Palm Sunday – Nisan 10 – Choose King of JEWS?

Gen.49:10. The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

11. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: (Purple?) - John 19:2 ...and they put on him a purple robe

John 15:5. I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 12:15. Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

John 12:13. Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matt.23:39. For I say unto you, Ye shall NOT see me henceforth, TILL ye shall say, Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

DO we go to the PROMISED LAND on NISAN 10? - to Celebrate Passover in Heaven 4 Days later?

Luke 22:18. For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

1,260Days Before [(September 16th 2023) Rosh Hashana / LAST Trump] = it is NISAN 10

Rev.12:6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

John 14:3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

1 Kings 18:21. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD [be] God, follow him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

CHOOSE ye this Day – A Corona (Death Virus), or Crossing Jordan to a CROWN of LIFE!

Joshua 24:15. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. :yahoo:

Rev.9:18. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

MISSILES??? 19. For their power is in their mouth, and [Fire?] in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had [NUCLEAR?] heads, and with them they do hurt.

20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Posted : February 22, 2020 8:45 pm
Share: