3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello siblings,

This happened when I was a child. I was in the Middle East. We were driving to a town when we were stopped by Syrian soldiers. they asked for an Id, where are we going....... then the Syrian soldier looked at the back of the car and stared at me. he stared for a while. I was very frightened and the other people in the car were too. He asked me what was my name, I told him. He kept staring at me. I could tell that he thought I was cute/pretty and God knows what was on his mind. He could have taken me out of the car and who knows what would have happened. the Syrian army can be real savages. anyway, he kept staring at me and then all of a sudden he said Go! and we drove away.

I never forgot this incident. a couple of months  ago, I saw the whole thing again (image in my mind) I saw the soldier staring at me, then I saw an angel appear by his side and fling his arm in front of the soldier (it formed a barrier between the soldier and the car) and that's when the soldier told us to go.

Hope this encourages someone.

Posted : June 21, 2019 10:15 am
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

One day we will all realize how much God and his angels were intervening on our behalf. even when bad things happen (God has given people free will and he does not intervene many times because of that) God is there and things could have been much more worse had there not been some intervention that we could not have known about.

Posted : June 21, 2019 10:24 am
(@gratefulforgrace)
Reputable Member Registered

thank you for sharing!  I know the Lord in His merciful grace has protected me so many times- lots of which were from my own sinful choices putting myself in great danger

Posted : June 21, 2019 10:35 am
Share: