[Closed] Rapture Watch Date, Feb 9/10, 2024

27 Posts
8 Users
161 Reactions
Registered
Topic starter
(@davedave)
Estimable Member

The red dragon sign of Revelation 12 could be a timing clue.  The lunar calendar new year occurs on February 10, 2024 and is the start of the year of the dragon in China.  The dragon stands in front of the pregnant woman and then the rapture/birth occurs and the child is snatched away from the dragon and caught up to God, according to Revelation 12.  Rev 12 may be saying that the rapture occurs before the start of the year of the dragon. 

Additionally, the time from the pregnant woman sign of Sep. 23, 2017 to Feb. 10, 2024 is 2331 days.  2331= 777x3 and also 2331= 333x7.  7 and 3 are very significant numbers in the Bible.  The new moon occurs on Feb 9th at about 6pmEST/3pmPST.  No guarantees of course, but I like Feb 9/10, 2024 as a high watch rapture time.

26 Replies
Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

I like February 10th, especially because it is only two weeks away.  It is interesting that there is a new coin of King Charles with the Chinese dragon on the back.

uk24lds5 lunar year of the dragon 2024 uk 1oz silver proof coin obverse 1500x1500 f3a2c67
uk24lds5 lunar year of the dragon 2024 uk 1oz silver proof coin reverse 1500x1500 f3a2c67

6 Replies
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@blue Thanks. These coins fascinate me. I mean, really, why would you portray a Chinese (red) dragon/serpent on a UK coin along with Chucky Three-sticks? As with the coins depicting his mother and grandfather, the letters above is head are Latin abbreviations for: Dei Gratia Rex Fidei Defensor (By the Grace of God King Defender of the Faith). Yeah right. Is somebody playing mind games with us?

Just looking at the 'III' after his name reminds me of the letter 'vav' in the Hebrew alphabet, times three. Vav has the numeric value of 6. Also similar to the logo of the very popular 'Monster' energy drink.

It's either an in-your-face declaration, or a massive red herring...

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)

Noble Member

-Fair Use-

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)

Noble Member
Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)

Noble Member

-Fair Use-

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@blue Crazy. St George famously slew a dragon, but here Chucky seems to be side-by-side and rather chummy with the beast -- certainly not fighting it. Alternatively, the dragon could be seen as a symbolic portrayal of the king himself.

Registered
(@davedave)

Estimable Member
th 976438702

This is the Wales Flag

Charles was the prince of Wales

Registered
Topic starter
(@davedave)
Estimable Member

Wow, I hadn't seen that coin.  Very interesting.  I have seen some videos online making a case for King Charles as the AC.  The main thing is that in gematria his name equals 666.  Also in the Bible, the AC is called a prince.  Charles was a prince, before becoming king.

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

I have seen some of those. Did you watch the video on the other thread: Israel requested King Charles III to use his power and position to bring peace? 

1 Reply
Registered
(@davedave)

Estimable Member

@blue , Yes it was very good

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

Another reason I am interested in February 10th is that I had seen some videos about predictive programming in the I Pet Goat movie. Some are saying that it was made by AI.  There is a scene in that movie with a rabbit and an exit sign.  Some thought the rabbit pointed to Easter and the exit sign referred to the rapture.  But now some think that the rabbit points to our exit while we are still in the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. Sounds good to me.

1 Reply
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@blue I like that thought Blue.

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member
3 Replies
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@blue Ugh, what an ugly image!

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@paulr It doesn't even look like a dragon.  It looks like a flower pot with too many Aloes crammed into it.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@terry ROTFL

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

If you don't want to go click on the link, this is the image on the other side:

37 mm Dragon Averse

-Fair Use-

1 Reply
Registered
(@davedave)

Estimable Member

@blue  Charles was the prince of Wales.  The Wales flag is a red dragon

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

I saw this comparison in a comment section the other day between John the Baptist and King Charlie

Both John the Baptist and Charlie had mother’s named Elizabeth

John the Baptist was born 6 months prior to Jesus’ incarnate birth.  Charlie was born Nov 14, 1948 6 months after Israel became a nation

John the Baptist role was to prepare the way for the King’s Advent.  Matt 3:1-17  “In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight …

Meanwhile Charlie is preparing the world for the tribulation with his ridiculous oppressive mandates for a global godless utopia kingdom 

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

And maybe he isn't the AC; he's preparing the way for the real one?

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

Sure, Charles can have a few dragons due to his heritage...but it doesn't explain the Chinese dragon on the first coin.  I wish I knew what the Chinese writing says. It could all be completely innocent and just the artist's idea.

1 Reply
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@blue I think that may be wishful thinking ....

Page 1 / 2
Share: