25 Users
4301 Likes
22.7 K Views
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Short 11:56 minute update

Israel is Setup for Global Hatred with Next big Response! Daniel's 70th Week! Rapture Warning!

- Fair Use -
Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

Navigating End Times Uncertainties: Jimmy Evans Talks Rapture, The Great Tribulation, & More

28 minutes

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

12:20 - 17:21 Advertisement

Forty Day Time of Testing Continue! First & Last Trump Explained! Rapture Outside the Feast Day!

- Fair Use -
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Rebellion Against God: The Eternal Error Of The ‘Earth Dweller’:

Throughout the nations today, we see the rage and rebellion of a core group of people.  They go by many names and belong to many different groups, but they all exhibit the same hatred for God, His Word and His people (both Christian and Jewish).  Whatever name they claim for themselves, the Bible also has a name for them: earth dwellers.

To be more specific about the nature of earth dwellers, the first clue as to their character and belief system is found in the word “dwell”.  It is the Greek word katoikeo which refers to their desire to settle down and feel at home.  In other words, their focus and ambition is solely connected to the earth and the pleasures of it.

This hatred of the light is on full display in Revelation 13:6 when the Antichrist and no doubt all of his “earth dwellers” speak blasphemously against God and His “heaven dwellers."  The world and its systems today are largely facilitating a constant supply of vices which appeal to mankind’s debauchery and his hunger for darkness.  Men who love darkness are not going to search for light.

In simple terms, an earth dweller represents each unsaved person at the time of the end who steadfastly continues in his or her rejection of God.  Even though the target of the preaching of the gospel by an angelic messenger is the earth dweller (Revelation 14:6), not a single one will follow after the Lamb.  They will, as Revelation 17:8 testifies, marvel after the beast.

But even though the use of the word “katoikeo” in reference to the earth dwellers is in a negative sense, it is also a term of comfort to believers.  Ephesians 3:17 says: “that Christ may dwell [may settle down and feel at home in] in your hearts through faith.”

Isn’t that amazing?  The heart that was once deceitfully wicked above all things, the heart that was at enmity with God, is the very same heart that, through a saving faith in Christ, is now open to Him in order to settle down and feel at home in.  John 14:23“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.”

https://harbingersdaily.com/rebellion-against-god-the-eternal-error-of-the-earth-dweller/

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Neil Lipken (21 Apr 2024) Five Doves:  "Rapture Dream----- no more time left!"

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
20 minute clip from Makaio 

The TRUTH Behind FURRIES!

- Fair Use -
3 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9   Whatever happened to dress codes, school uniforms, and parental discipline?

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@terry 

I agree  … it looks like the rules are out the door and anything goes. Wacko  

I’m all for rule books and clocks (time outs at the principal office/parents being notified) 

But instead looks like the children have the authority and run the schools now.  Everything in society seems to be upside down. 

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9  Professing to be wise, they became fools 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
9:15 - 14:00 Advertisement

How Much More to Go Before the Tribulation Begins! Rapture Resurrection! Uptime Q&A!

- Fair Use - 
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Per Craig’s facebook page

IMG 4388

IMG 4387

- Fair Use -

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Prominent Member

The way I see it, the United States has had it. There is total disarray. The finishing touch will be the Rapture. It will take a little while for the dust to settle before the AC can go to work; I’m thinking perhaps 2 or 3 months. I’m looking for us to be gone very soon for things to be able to proceed. What do you all think?  

2 Replies
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Prominent Member

And by the way, that conclusion about America is very difficult for me. But there is just too much division in this country for us to overcome it. Anyway, we need to be looking forward and upward. In the air!!!

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@erby I agree and it is evident also by how many pople are looking for Trump to save this country instead of Jesus Christ.

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

Kent, I agree with you, the government of our country is corrupt and has been that way since the 1800s. The government stopped putting "We the People" first. The corrupt government is the mystery Babylon and in 24 days will answer for their crimes. The 25th day is Pentecost and it's a good day for the church to be born and depart this evil world. The first day of the year for Israel, based on Deuteronomy 16, was March 11. That is when the wheat was green (aviv). It was well documented by Christian organizations in Israel, but ignored by their government. God knows when the wheat is green because he makes it green, it doesn't matter what Israel thinks. In the very near future, Israel will meet their true Messiah.

Page 50 / 53
Share: