713 Posts
25 Users
4238 Likes
22.4 K Views
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Jonah 40+1 Parallels! Pattern Shows Our Departure & Appearing of the Two Witnesses! May 19th!

- Fair Use -
Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Rev 1:20  If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

So much is happening, we can't keep track of it all, but God knows every detail of each little event to the most biggest event. So we keep following Jesus each day, we know any minute Jesus could come for us, God tells us to keep watching and waiting for Him. He tells us in His word, don't fear, I know the beginning to the end, He has shortened it for us. Don't turn back, always believe God as it gets worse and be like a child who relies on their parent, Yahoo morning will come with a new song. Come Jesus Come!

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

April 22-29, the Passover, are the dates Israel celebrates next and it is being looked at now to wait to hit Iran, only God knows. We have NEVER seen anything like this ever in our lifetime to be focused on soon the world may fall into so much pain & sorrow. Will Israel bring us closer to what we have read in God's word, the Tribulation? We believe, it's near, what does that mean to us, it means, drawing very close to Jesus, not the world. Many are turning away from God & His Son, Jesus and some are being saved. The people in Noah's days did the same as now, turning away & laughing at others, do you sense it? I can't comment on Fox anymore, I've been taken off, because I talk about Jesus and being saved. My Facebook was taken off and I can't get back on it to talk to anyone or their facebook because I talk about Jesus. Never seen anything like this, but I will keep talking about Jesus no matter what. Come Jesus, we are so ready.

2 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@flyaway-com You are truly a child of God and heir to the Kingdom.

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)

Estimable Member

@perhapstoday Jesus will triumph over Satan by removing His church prior to the tribulation because Paul says the Church is NOT appointed unto wrath. So, thank you Jesus for taking us at the right moment, we owe you everything and our life, we're ready to be together forever with you. 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn  

Blue clued me on Craig’s FB page  (I can’t post the clip) but I took some snap shot pictures 

IMG 4345
IMG 4348
IMG 4344

- Fair Use -

1 Reply
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9 Thanks.  I don't have facebook.  My watcher friend Jane doesn't either.  I'll send her the photos.

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

Israel now is sending some strikes at Iran but not sure of the extent, what does this mean?  Pray people find Jesus, this is getting ready to intensity. God is in control, we know it, stay in prayer now till Jesus returns. We don't know how all the events will happen, Ezel 38-39 for one. Keep in God's peace, we are waiting. 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

12:17 - 16:57 Advertisement

Nuclear War Rapture Interchange! What Globalists Need Before November!

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

On Craig’s FB page …

I’m not sure who this watcher is that posted this:

”Temple Mount organization has submitted an official request to Israel police, on the 27th of March for permission for an altar and knives in order to slaughter Red Cows on April 22,2024 on the Mount of Olives.”

I guess we will soon see, if true, this 🎶Monday, Monday🎶 Whistle  

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@geri9 Fascinating that the Muslims are so concerned about this...

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

What happens if Israel sacrifices a red heifer?

As Passover nears, rumors are spreading that Israelis will use the holiday to sacrifice a red heifer.

There have been nine red heifers that have been sacrificed since Moses, which Bill Cloud, the founder of Jacob’s Tent Fellowship, explains is the antidote for the golden calf.

“It is for ceremonial cleansing in order to approach God, so that’s important in relation to the rebuilding of the temple, because they don’t have a temple at this point,” Cloud explains.

This has become a point of contention for Hamas after the October 7 attack on Israel, as the group voiced its concern with the red heifer, claiming the Jews would start purifying Temple Mount.

Cloud has his thoughts on what this will mean for Israel.

“If you have the ashes, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re going to start next week in rebuilding the temple, because if they burn a red heifer, Glenn, everybody’s going to hear about it, including the Muslim world, including the Israeli government. That would be a provocation,” Cloud tells Glenn Beck, who is wondering what this means for the human race.

“How far down the line are we on the known prophecy of the things that have to happen before the clock starts ticking for the return of Christ?” Glenn asks.

“Well, I think the clock has already started ticking,” Cloud says, though he adds that in his experience, it won’t happen the way we believe it will.

“It just always happens the way it’s written,” he says.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/what-happens-if-israel-sacrifices-a-red-heifer   

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

From the Temple Institute

IMG 4375
IMG 4374

And if not on Passover … other Jews are looking for their Messiah to show up on May Day

IMG 4376

- Fair Use -

I looked up May Day  … this occurred back in

1707 - The Act of Union joining England and Scotland to form the Kingdom of GREAT Britain takes effect. 

So could Israel join in with the commonwealth nations on Wednesday, May 1st? 

Page 49 / 52
Share: