25 Users
4306 Likes
22.8 K Views
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

8:13 - 13:13  Advertisement

Countdown Continues to May 18! Vision of the Return of Jesus! Signs are all Around Us!

- Fair Use -

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member
Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

If we are still here after this week, I wonder if we will leave with this sign in the sky. A star that exploded at the time of the building of Solomon's temple. This event is expected between now and September.

-Fair Use-

2 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@blue 

So cool.  I love the idea of repeats Yes  

“What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.“ Ecclesiastes 1:9

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Famed Member

@blue

I hope so, Blue!

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
excellent discussion  .. about 15 minutes

Why a Mid & Post Trib Rapture is Contrary to God's Plan!

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

8:38 - 13:57 Advertisement

Simpsons Doomsday Prediction Lines up with the End of the 40 Day Countdown Sign of Jonah!

- Fair Use -

2 Replies
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Famed Member

@geri9 That's pretty cool! I hope it really does happen.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@yohanan  Me too.  That would also give me time to get another box or two of gifts made and sent to the hospice group.

Speaking of which, I presume we all do charity work of some kind.  I've wondered if we'll get to meet all the people who have benefited that we don't even know who they are.  Between us and them that would be one big party.  That Steak N Shake will need a large outdoor patio.

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

I thought I would make a picture showing the Passover, Easter, Pentecost time line.

March

1 Reply
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@rickjones427  Thanks.

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

Happy to do so, see you all in the air soon.

2 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@rickjones427   Ok, now I'm confused.  Mark Biltz' calendar has Passover on April 22 and Shavuot (Pentecost) on June 9 or 12 (Orthodox).  Anybody care to clarify?

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)

Reputable Member

@terry Don't be confused, follow Abib, (Deuteronomy 16:1) not Bibi (Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu)

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

A White Horse Covered In Red Blood Up To The Bridle Just Went Rampaging Through The Streets Of London:

Why aren’t more people talking about this?  A white horse that was covered in red blood up to the bridle just went on a rampage through the streets of one of the most important cities on the entire planet, and almost everyone is ignoring it.  It was accompanied by a black horse that had also gotten loose.  The two horses actually rampaged through the streets of London for six miles before authorities were able to catch them.  Along the way, the horses rammed into a tour bus and a taxi

In my entire life, I have never seen anything like this.

So why is this story important?  Well, when a lot of people saw this they were instantly reminded of the four horses in the Book of Revelation.  For example, the following is what Sharon K. Gilbert posted on her Twitter account

A white horse, covered in blood, and a black horse rush through the streets of London. White, red, black. Prophetic sign? Is a pale green horse next?

Of course, many others are convinced that this tragic accident was just a “coincidence."  Maybe they are right.  I don’t know.

But any story that pops up in the news about a “white horse” is always going to get my attention.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/a-white-horse-covered-in-red-blood-up-to-the-bridle-just-went-rampaging-through-the-streets-of-london/   

5 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@patrician 

Oh I perked up when I read this “accident” on yahoo about the horse colors … but they left out this part of how long they ran wild … 

“and they ran for 6 miles through the streets of London”  before the authorities could catch them? 

Hmmm … that number … surely that also can’t be just a coincidence? 

Kimberly has an update on her channel … King Charlie is well enough to continue “his royal duties”

So when do we fly out of here?  
Ascension Day … Pentecost Day … or any day now? 

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@geri9 I vote for 'Any day now'

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@perhapstoday 

Yeah, I really wish we knew the exact day by now … it makes it easier to plan and not worry about things.  Kind of like looking forward to “a dream vacation that never ends” and packing and cleaning up preparing for it and having the house neat and in order.  So maybe the clue is in the Peace and Safety 2 state speech that is coming … “sudden destruction comes upon them while they are saying it”  is the sudden destruction referring to the rapture event?   I’m sure out of other clues to look/watch out for. 

Craig mentions January 1, 2025  Charlie’s  7 year sustainable rules take effect … so any day before then I see as high watch departure time … 

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@perhapstoday   Me too.  I get verse of the day emails.  This came this morning.  Another coincidence I suppose.

rev
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry I love that.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

More on the runaway spooked out horses …. Dave Baxter posted this picture on RITA FB and says too bad there wasn’t a pale green horse … but look at the rider on the motorcycle!!! ROTFL ROTFL   He’s wearing a chartreuse pale green color outfit.   Cool  

IMG 4425
2 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9   Just a modern variation.  

iron horse
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@terry Detective Inspector Geri doesn't miss a trick. I bet she checks outs every picture with her magnifying glass Cool  

Notice the color of her bubblegum is also chartreuse (I thought chartreuse was something you can eat).

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
13:27 - 18:30 - Advertisement 

Rapture Door About to Open! Understanding God's Doors! Gates of Heaven with Gary Gates!

- Fair Use -
Page 51 / 53
Share: