Carry on!

Previous thread here.

69 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Starts @ 3:06

A.A and DELTA has cancelled flights in and out of Tel-Aviv.

Israel urging Gazans to leave NOW ….

Israel plans to level Gaza  ….

- Fair Use -

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

My dog was sick last night so I did an all nighter! lol

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

Screenshot (318)Amir

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Amir said he will send an update in his newsletter.  You can subscribe at beholdisrael.org.  The link doesn't work for me but I may be subscribed already.

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

Screenshot (321)

Which, by the way, was a Jubilee ago! I smell prophetic implications!

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Lovely aroma (like microwave popcorn?).  Why are we still here?

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

:mdrmdr:

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

We are still here cause the angels are getting all the (manna) popcorn ready for show time at our balcony heavenly seats.  They completed the buttered popcorn buckets and are now working on the Cracker Jacks however …. They are suddenly finding there is a shortage of kernels …

IMG_2500

- Fair Use -

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Many of us have now been watching the unfolding of this prophetic prelude — the timing was exactly 50 years to the day of the October 7, 1973 Yom Kippur war … this was planned. Russian is a part of it and is now allowing confirmation of continued hacking of the Israeli systems.

I agree we may be out of here very soon and we may even see the fulfillment of the Ez 38 & 39 as we are seeing the set up. But if you have been following Amir, you have seen the terrible devastation of lives lost. Children and women taken as hostages and others murdered. Men, women, children, the elderly and the very young murdered. Many of them are lost — we need to pray (war is heart wrenching, as David cried “I flood my bed with tears, I drench my couch with my weeping ….) I do not account the fact that this is evil and that those perpetrating this evil are against our God but it is always hard to see the innocent children and the unbelievers needlessly die. I watched the Messianic Rabbi who advised on the show The Chosen pray earnestly for the souls of men and women and that the God of Israel will do a miracle in stopping this and I am believing that our God will ….. Prophecy may be fulfilled but it is as hard to see as it is true knowing we are going home. May God have mercy on the lost souls that are dying giving their lives for their country and for those who believe the lie :prayer-hands:

Page 1 / 7
Share: