ISRAEL: UPDATES Here v.14

70 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

I was watching a YouTube and in the comment section a watcher made mention this prophecy in Zephaniah 2:4  … looks like we are watching it be fulfilled

Zephaniah 2:4

“For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.” This is what is probably happening now!!!  - Fair Use -

Here is a map of where all those cities are located that will have major calamities/casualties and/or the people uprooted and have to flee elsewhere.

IMG_3216

IMG_3217

- Fair Use -

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Starts @ 3:46

Hezbollah armed to the teeth and waiting…. Which is why Israel is bracing for war. All quiet for now … waiting for the 13th?

A watcher commented with
Amos 1 4-7 and Zephaniah 2 and Ezekiel 36 speaks of what is EXACTLY happening right now in Israel.

- Fair Use -

Yep, same names of the cities are listed in Amos prophecy as in Zephaniah 2    VERY interesting B-)

Amos 1:2-8
2 And he said, The Lord will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.

3 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron:

4 But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad.

I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden: and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the Lord.

6 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:

7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

8 And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord God.

Lee Giblin
Registered
(@gib7)
Estimable Member

Those cities are only about a 60 mile drive per google maps.  Wow!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Jan Markell interviews Amir Tsarfati:

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

I see it posted with an age warning.  I had to sign in with my Gmail account.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Don’t worry Patricia, most of us follow Jan and Amir on Telegram and YT

I recently loaded telegram for the IDF — getting a lot of good info on the activities as they are played out.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Starts @ 2:10

Protesting in France / while Iran is now moving T-72 Tanks on the Border of Iraq and Kuwait

- Fair Use -

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

This verse that the Lord led me to learn comes sharp into focus in the light of the call for global Jihad by Hamas and Hezbollah it speaks loudly and brings understanding …

Ecclesiastes 11:1-2 “Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth.”

2 Tim 1:7 “for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”

Be watchful and vigilant— we may go at any time when the trumpet sounds, but in the watching, be wise. :prayer-hands:

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Starts @ 4:01

IDF dropping leaflets over Gaza warning of a pending attack

- Fair Use -

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Continue here.