14 Users
1929 Reactions
10.8 K Views
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Officials to the progressive and liberal New York Times: The proposal that Hamas agreed to has only minor wording changes compared to the proposal that Israel and the US recently presented. The changes were achieved with the help of the Arab mediators and in consultation with the head of the CIA Bill Burns.

The things that the CIA added to the proposal Hamas agreed to are de facto the end of war before we defeated them and brought ALL our hostages back.
That is the shameful trap the US tried to cause Israel to fall into.
The IDF is at the Rafah crossing!  The Palestinian Flags have been removed at the Rafah Border Crossing between Egypt and the Southern Gaza Strip, with the Israeli Flag having been Raised.
Report in the Wall Street Journal: the shipment of weapons that the US is delaying to Israel is 6,500 advanced JDAM kits for the accuracy of unguided bombs.
IDF fighters are currently working in 2 main efforts in the Rafah area:
1. Controlling the eastern region which is the closest to Israel.
2. Controlling the Rafah crossing which is the main oxygen of Hamas above the ground

Once we seize control of the Philadelphi corridor we will have to uncover the unimaginable web of tunnels under the ground!
The civilian population is leaving Rafah.
An important fact to note:  
The ground operation in Rafah has begun, there is no disputing that.

There are significant achievements in the field - the control of the Rafah crossing, there is no dispute about that either.

In spite of all this and despite explicit and public promises from senior Hamas officials that action in Rafah will cause the negotiations to stop - Hamas has not yet announced the suspension of talks for a deal.

This is an important fact. The military pressure serves the Israeli negotiator. Negotiations under fire. This is how negotiations are done in the Middle East. The importance here is also in visibility. Israel takes initiative and action and does not play into the hands of Hamas, in negotiations from a position of weakness.
Israeli forces are back on the Philadelphi corridor!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

You're welcome!  I agree, we just can't help ourselves.  Every day when I wake up I want to see what's on the news, what happened overnight, especially now with this Israeli war.  And the sudden resurgence of antisemitism; it seemed to spread so quickly and we can hardly believe that it's happening again. But now it is everywhere in our country through the universities and seemingly all around the world.  Surely the time of His coming is near!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Such turmoil and yet exciting times we live in. Keep your faith in Jesus Christ.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

That wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate.  I hope Amir realizes that and is just being polite.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

I’m just thinking: If the UN recognizes Palestine as a country, then Joel 3:2 could pertain. That might get Ezekiel 38 rolling. I know they are working on recognizing the Palestinians right now. If the US doesn’t veto it, we are toast. But we should be Home before that. What do you all think?

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

With Biden in charge, the U.S. probably won't veto it.  He is so determined to keep the Muslim votes.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

And his handler is a Muslim.  "The sweetest sound..."

3 Replies
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@terry I do recall his handler saying that.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@erby She is referring to Obama and he did say that about the muslim call to worship.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@yohanan Thanks. I recall him saying that. Others may not though.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

Will Resident Biden withholding weapons force Israel to use nonconventional weapons in the future? Or, maybe this is when God steps in. 

1 Reply
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@erby I think that is what it will come to. Given all the upcoming battles between Israel and Iran's proxy terrorists Israel could run out of ammunition because the US withholds shipments like they are doing right now. That would mean God would have to intervene.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

I need to remind myself: “The Lord has this.”  But boy it’s hard to watch the Resident in action. 

Page 33 / 37
Share: