Coffee vs Tea v.4

91 Posts
11 Users
104 Reactions
Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

You can cook nearly anything from eggs to chicken wings, filet mignon and even bake a cake in it. And just for Geri, you can cook fish to perfection in it 😉

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)
Honorable Member

Just spoke to Gary Young in the course referees booth at East Lake Golf Club. Just ask for him. He promised to buy you as much iced tea as you like. I asked him to take a picture of you drinking it.

:popcorn

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

I think I have given you the wrong impression. I do like tea, especially iced tea. I simply prefer coffee in the morning.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Yohanan — my son gave us an Air Flyer about 4 years ago and it is truly amazing! I love cooking burgers (they are so moist, but done), in it and my fries are far better than anything you get in a fast food. Between the two (instant pot and air fryer) - makes cooking easy, fast, healthier, and clean for sure. :good:

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Thank you Kolleen and may God bless you and Dan as you continue to guide and direct this site as well as those in your lives. You both have been a blessing, even with Dan’s “very special” type of humor :mdrmdr:

I do get the aging part, we are not far from each other in age and I am looking forward to my new glorified body and each day I am reminded of  2 Cor. 4:16 “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.”  daily! :wacko:

The Instant pot is a pressure cooker, probably a modern version, it is a lot safer than the ones my grandmother used. I cook rice in 10 min. 8 eggs in 9 min. A roast w/potatoes, carrots etc in 20 min. A whole chicken in 15 min — note the meat can be frozen or partially so and it only adds to the moisture.

Hope that is a bit more helpful than Yohanan — it’s amazing :mdrmdr:  — they are true, that!

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Something I noticed about my air fryer is how hot the food is and stays!

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Fish? :negative:  🤢  And that’s when the air-fryers suddenly malfunction. B-)

Oh and the … mushrooms … did you see this … the FDA guidelines it’s okay for food manufacturing to add these “proteins” to the items - 20 or more maggots are considered a-okay in the mushroom cans and/or to place on dried mushrooms. 🤢   Per Trader Joe’s article on Yahoo with their recalls … in the comment section

IMG_0080

- Fair Use -

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Are you suggesting that I’m not helpful? 😉 :mdrmdr:

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

So Paul — you may have a wrong impression of Southerners — we love our ICE tea. But as Yohanan said — coffee is the start of the day, period — goodness, I even have a whole listing of herbal teas that I might have in the evening ….

Ice tea is made via “sun tea” - or cooked inside and you have “sweet water” (simple syrup) added to it, lemons on the side. I have friends that prefer Honey over sweet water.

IMG_0233

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Yes, me too. I have a drawer and a shelf full of all kind of teas. But coffee rules in the morning. In the winter I drink English Breakfast tea nearly every day…….in the afternoon. 😁

Page 2 / 8
Share: