Famed Member

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

57 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Here is the live show with Aaron hosting and Bob Barber, Brother John and Brother Patrick in case you missed it.  It’s just shy of 2 hrs in length.  They really start getting into the alignment in the sky talk at the 24:00 marker point. The first 24 minutes is talks about BRICKS and the 10 nations coming together.  Excellent program .. worth your time in viewing.

Endtimes Rapture Talk About They "Day Hour & Minute"

https://www.youtube.com/live/PhOtYeyYbdM?si=52BvWoUvcwJ2e34m

- Fair Use -

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

18 minute clip with Bob Barber, brother Michael and brother Patrick

about the 10:31 marker point it gets REALLY interesting …. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Understanding (Faith Without Works is Dead) High Watch Countdown Has Begun!

- Fair Use -

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Geri, I sent Aaron a quick text today regarding the 80 years — Psalm 90:10 — God is so amazing in his numerical design…. :prayer-hands:

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Watched that today and it is so cool — I am going to Hourly Watch’s channel to see the whole enchilada on the stars and their movement…it is a bit beyond my understanding but so interesting to affirm the awesomeness of our God… He is in the details for sure…. :yahoo:

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

It certainly appears we go Home soon. The world is so chaotic, yet everyone seems to be somewhat complacent (deceived) as to the severity of it all. Where is the alarm? Where is the outrage? Crickets in many instances. I do think we are like this because we are transitioning into the seven year Tribulation.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

As I have mentioned before, I do believe our presence here on Earth is holding back the Tribulation; I am sure the Devil is chomping at the bit.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

The world is so chaotic, yet everyone seems to be somewhat complacent (deceived) as to the severity of it all.

Kent, the last 3 weeks I had to take the bus often to work. I am a bit surprised that it seems like it is almost back to normal to people. Many people in the bus are chatting with each other, listening to music, watching videos on their phone,..........................

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

I am glad others see it. Realizing that we are sojourners here, we have a different perspective. I do believe the Holy Spirit is helping us discern this surreal situation.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Kent — it is surreal for sure — I drive to work and everything is as it used to be — pre covid or (BC - before covid - my new name for the lie)…. I work or shop or am out among the masses in my small area of the world and life seems normal — people are now back to each other, smiling, working, buying, playing, driving…. The same is for my husband, in his retirement he has become a LYFT driver and it is the same among those (all ages, all ethic backgrounds, all jobs) he picks up — people are acting as if life is “normal” — they see the things around them, Trump, cost of living rising, housing market plummeting, health care changes, diseases increasing, AI, wars, wild fires, earthquakes increasing, weather pattern changes … etc… we could go on and on with the things that are happening that we who are awake see … yet John Q Public is taking it all in stride as a normal. They, for the most part, do not get up in arms … it appears the thought is that “I have my livelihood, I have my recreation, I have my abode so don’t upset the apple cart and I am good” — they have been lulled back into a fake stupor.  I look at it as they are minions just walking toward that edge and as we saw in 2020, will follow right off the preverbal cliff as long as they think that my livelihood, my recreation, my abode will be ok and normal will come again…. Acceptance, complacency, dulled into a false sense of security.

A pastor in Belarus, many decades ago, who had been imprisoned for his faith in Christ, once told me — we need chaos again in this country to help wake people up to the need for Christ — I think he is right, the lie that has been woven as the great “American way” is what has also shuffled the spread of the Gospel — my long and two-cent thoughts….

Do I think it is going to get better? Certainly not, we, the Bride of Christ, are soon gone and a whole new level of chaos will erupt per the book of Revelation, like nothing every experienced on the earth as before. Man’s hearts will melt for the fear, I just pray that many will accept Jesus — as we have a very old saying — “for some folks it takes a brick wall to fall on them for them to get a clue” — that brick wall will be called the tribulation that brings out the full wrath of God on earth….. May God help them …. Only He can! :prayer-hands:

Page 1 / 6
Share: