Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

rage stabilizer

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Tammie, thanks so much for sharing your biscuit and gravy recipes! They sound delicious! I don't know how you keep up all that you do! Your energy level is amazing!!

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Kolleen — I truly feel blessed beyond — God has given me good health, longevity, strength for the things I must get done before the Bride is removed…. It is all to His glory, nothing I can do. We are but weak, empty vessels, standing ready for the Master’s use…

I must share my Zucchini muffin recipe with you for Dan’s son — it is a great breakfast starter. Course I put everything in it but the kitchen sink — it has raisins, carrots, zucchini and is a salad in a muffin :mdrmdr:  that with an egg and breakfast is done ….. Because my week is so hectic, I have a Sunday afternoon tradition to make a weeks worth of boiled eggs in the instant pot and my zucchini muffins. My hubby cooks up sausage or bacon (been too expensive lately), we have breakfast ready for the week…..

I use my instant pot for most meals, saves time — I am a planner, organizer — never procrastinate - never put off tomorrow, what you can get done today :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:  — it has taken many years to get that through to my hubby and he still struggles…. My children and grandchildren have inherited the “get it done gene” :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:  from me. You should see my oldest daughter with her 7 blessings and she homeschools them all and runs the homeschooling co-op in their neck of the woods :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

God is so awesome, even through trials and testing, He makes a way — Life is life and things will happen, Challenges will come to us all but trusting in the Grace of our Heavenly Father makes it roll. I am an eternal optimist not because of who I am but because God has been so gracious in making me His child, I must be thankful for all that falls in my path and pray as Paul did that I honor Him in thought and in Spirit every day…..  Soon this old world will be a distant memory for the Bride of Christ, what we have here will be no more. What we have waiting for us is beyond anything we can imagine and that is worth every trial, tear, and frustration that we endure here.. My new verse for this week is 2 Timothy 2:10-13  “2 Timothy 2:10–13 “Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. The saying is trustworthy, for: If we have died with him, we will also live with him; if we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.” :prayer-hands:

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)
Reputable Member

Amen to that Tammie! :good:

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

I think Tammie, Dan's son might like your zucchini recipe - he does like to cook! Smile I'm not familiar with the term "instant pot?" I wouldn't imagine that would be a "slow cooker!?" :whistle: ....a wok? A....dutch oven? Smile 🙂 Smile
Thank You Lord for blessing the Tammie clan, and making them all blessings to those You put in their paths, beginning with You and their homestead first, raising the little ones to all be like You!

Thank You Father for drawing all men to You where one day we will all meet our countless sisters and brothers in the family of God!!! We're so thankful and grateful Lord!!!

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:

I'm a type of non-procrastinator too. I enjoy getting things done and things being organized sparkly and clean!

But I have to say, for some, aging disabilities can certainly hinder a lot of what you'd love to be doing. Dan likes the phrase work-a-rounds! We find ways to work around pain, and enjoy what we can anyway. So looking forward to God's Kingdom :bible where we will all be whole once again.

Oh and....Dan's picking up on a few new area's of being pro-active because of my ways too! It's pretty cute!! :heart:

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

Instant Pots and Ninja Air Fryers are amazing!!! You can cook nearly anything in them.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)
Reputable Member

I'm keeping one eye on the golf up the road from you, Yohanan. They said it's a very hot day in Atlanta. Just wondering if I can order you some iced tea?

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

We've had an air-fryer for a few months now Yohanan and love it!!

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

Absolutely! I do drink a lot of iced tea.

Page 1 / 8
Share: