Nisan 10 - April 4th 2020

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

The TITLE I give here could be the RAPTURE DAY (Jerusalem Time)

April 4th 2020 is NISAN 10 (Hebrew Calendar) Tenth Day of FIRST Month.

Joshua 4:19. And the people came up out of Jordan on the TENTH [day] of the FIRST month, and encamped in Gilgal, in the east border of Jericho.

That was going to their Promised Land.

Palm Sunday = Nisan 10th when Jesus rode the donkey into Jerusalem.

John 12:13. Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jesus said: - Matt.23:39. For I say unto you, Ye shall NOT SEE ME henceforth, TILL ye shall say, Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Rev.7:9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

COULD that also be NISAN 10?:yahoo:Next April 4th? :yes:

Why I believe it is this year, is that Pope Francis is to CONTINUE 42 Months as Top Position of the United Nations (I calculate on 26th March 2020)

The VATICAN is a SOVEREIGN Country since 1929 Lateran Treaty signed by Mussolini so all popes selected AFTER  1929 are "Kings" of that Country.

Rev.17:9. And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).
10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen (John Paul II was Last), and one is (Benedict), [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh (Francis), he must CONTINUE a SHORT Space.
Rev.13:5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to CONTINUE forty [and] two months.

There is MORE Evidence to link 2020 and the RAPTURE, but this will do. :scratch:

Posted : February 16, 2020 2:35 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Thanks, Olaf.  Succinct hope!  Really hopeful!  It's really coning none too soon, right?

:yahoo: :yes:  :yahoo:  Smile :yahoo:  :yes:  :mail:

Posted : February 17, 2020 10:22 am
 Olaf
(@olaf)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

Thanks White Stone.

I have other Bible facts that also points to 2023 as the YEAR when the LAST Trumpet is Blown - on Hebrew Calendar 5784 - (the Rosh Hashana Trumpet) 1 Cor.15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I am not of the "FIVE DOVES", but do post some of my findings there at times.

To save space here, see my article on: - http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2020/olaf29.htm

or see Attachment on my article: - http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2020/olaf22.htm :mail:

Posted : February 17, 2020 3:20 pm
Arthur
(@enrapturedwithchrist)
Famed Member Registered

Very interesting, Olaf. Definitely food for thought. Smile

Posted : February 17, 2020 10:17 pm
Share: