5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Jozefina
(@yayo)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello everyone.

Please pray, because I'm in a very difficult situation. Thank you and I wish you a lot of peace and blessings from our heavenly Father.

Well thank you. Jozefina

Posted : June 29, 2019 1:16 am
(@gratefulforgrace)
Reputable Member Registered

Lord God, I lift up this precious child of Yours in prayer, that You may assure them of Your presence and Your love and ability to provide all they need to do, endure, change, whatever it is that You want and that You make clear that You desire for them to do or allow them to pass through at this time in their life...I pray You will chase away fears and worries, discouragements and pains as Jozefina focuses on You and Your goodness, trusting in You even when it's hard to understand...believing You will indeed bring good - in this life &/or Eternity- to those who love You...resting in the assurance of Your care and ability...May Your will be done, Heavenly Father, in Your Son Jesus' Name, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, Amen

Romans 8:28      1 Peter 5:7    Psalm 27:14   James 1:5

Posted : June 29, 2019 1:00 pm
Blake7
(@blake7)
Estimable Member Registered

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

Posted : June 29, 2019 2:03 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

:prayer-hands: prayers going up for your unspoken request.  That the Lord surround you with his angels and that you have peace of mind in  whatever the situation is ... that the Lord will provide, heal or resolve the problem quickly.  Victory in Jesus mighty name!

Posted : June 29, 2019 2:11 pm
(@tenderreed)
Illustrious Member Registered

Adding my faith and love with all those that have prayed on line and off!

He will never leave your side or forsake the commitment you have made to His name!  Being strong in the faith is a matter of not focusing on your suffering, but to focus on His suffering for you!

Love TR

Posted : June 29, 2019 4:24 pm
Share: