Clear all

Weather in Heaven and during the Millennium

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

What are your thoughts on what the weather conditions will be like in heaven and during the Millennium?  Do you think we will have all 4 seasons depending on what area in heaven you travel to .... or will it be warm tropical climate, with no humidity, year round like it was before the fall?

Those that like winter sports ... will you be disappointed or will you not care?  Perhaps if you love snow skiing you will prefer water skiing?  Ice skating becomes roller skating/rollerblading, sledding becomes water sliding, etc.

I personally will not miss another snow flake ... the “spring” here has been totally crazy with extreme temps.  Right now I got the heat pushed up again and 2 days ago I had the AC running full blast.

Posted : April 27, 2019 3:14 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

That's easy Geri7.  Sonshine all the time.  :yahoo:LOL.  Sorry.  Couldn't resist.

Posted : April 27, 2019 4:04 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

:amen:   Always sunny indeed  hee hee ... not a cloud in the sky!  I wonder if we will all be wearing sunglasses    B-)

I’m actually looking forward to roller skating again ... how cool will it be to be skating down the golden streets?!   Hopefully others will be game to go roller skating as well.  I promise not to intentionally trip anybody like I used to at the weekly high school roller skating rink parties.  Hee hee.  Our school would rent out a rink every Monday night and we had the place all to ourselves.  The school principal would drive the school bus over to the place and we were there for 4 hrs skating/dancing to disco music and ever so often we would intentionally trip people.  This kept people more alert to avoid sudden danger. Hee hee. We had a blast.  Then we would order non alcoholic pina colada drinks before heading back.  The teachers knew not to give us tests on Tuesdays because nobody would have been studying for them and they would of had to do a massive curve so they would ask a head of time is Monday night roller skating night?  And we would say .. oh, yeah! :yes:

Wondering ... does anybody like bowling?  I liked that sport as well but I had trouble holding a heavy ball.   Any of you had that trouble too?   I’m going to have to practice more before the heavenly competitions begin.   One time I asked for a kiddie ball - much lighter and thought I got around that problem.  However, there was one slight problem ... it was made out of heavy plastic and when it was my turn to bowl ... I went through the motions and all but I couldn’t release the ball.  My thumb apparently swelled up and got stuck. Cry  Sooo embarrassing ... the game was held up because  I had to go over to the snack shop and they were applying ice cubes and cold water to get the swelling down and finally I got relief.  Sooo I’m hoping there are perfect weight bowling balls so everyone can enjoy that sport. :yes:

Posted : April 27, 2019 5:18 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

Just to be clear in the point I was trying to make...  That's SON-shine, as in the glory of the Lord Jesus, not sunshine as we typically think of it. :bye:

Posted : April 28, 2019 6:28 am
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter

Oh I understand brother Watchman, with “SONshine”  and no need for the sun or moon in heaven since Jesus will be shining in all his glory! :yes:

The reason I said it will “ALWAYS be sunny” is I had an encounter with an angel in an elevator at a rehab center.  I was upset and didn’t want to see my mom die on Mother’s Day and the Lord sent an angel to suddenly appear in the elevator with me and I made a comment to him that I hope it wasn’t raining again since that spring it was practically raining every day.  He responded back with “oh no ... it’s ALWAYS sunny” with a smirk on his face.  I saw he had a fabulous glowing tan and thought he must be an out-of-state visitor from Florida.  He was wearing plaid shorts, had a red golf shirt and wore leather boat shoes with no socks.  He looked like he just came off a boat or yacht to give me that cryptic wise crack statement.  As the elevator door opened up he motioned for me to leave first and then he lightly patted my shoulder like everything will be just fine.  I was in the foyer and saw through the outside double glass doors that it was raining outside and said “oh no, you’re wrong its raining outside again” and when I turned around he was gone - not in the elevator or down the hallway.  I thought how odd ... then 2 weeks later as I was preparing for my mom’s memorial service and getting her favorite hymns together ... one of the songs was “Dwelling in Beulah Land”.  It mentions heaven  “Here the sun is always shining” ...  then it finally dawned on me of that strange encounter.  I really wish I knew back then I was talking to an angel because I would have been pestering him big time with many more questions!!!

Posted : April 28, 2019 8:01 am
yhwhtalmidah
(@yhwhtalmidah)
Estimable Member Registered

So my hope, because I am not a fan of being cold, is the perfect warm spring day. Warm with a gentle breeze and sunny. Picture those gorgeous tropical places with lush greenery, sand beaches, clear turquoise water, and mountains in the background. I’d put my hammock up between two palm trees and read while listening to the sound of the ocean. :heart:

Posted : May 11, 2019 6:05 am
Share: