Registered
(@tiffanys)
Estimable Member

Geri, where are you??? We miss you!!! Please let us know that you are ok… 🙏🙏🙏

Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)
Prominent Member

I see where she posted on May 22nd in the Rapture Chat - hopefully she's just on vacation.  

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Famed Member

Does anybody know her location, town & state?  Maybe we could search for the food bank where she volunteered and ask if they know anything.  

8 Replies
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@terry I know where she lives but cannot divulge that. I did do a search in her local online newspaper and obituary header and nothing came up.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Famed Member

@yohanan I understand.  Maybe you could mail her a note and she could reply by return mail?  Sorry if I'm being too pushy.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@terry I do not have her street address. I only know what town she lives in.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Famed Member

@yohanan Ahh.  Well, hopefully she'll turn up soon.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Prominent Member

@terry Do you think she has a Facebook page?

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Famed Member

@paulr Oh, I don't know.  I don't use facebook, and I don't know her real name.  I did a google search of Geri9 but the only thing that came up was some of her posts from here.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@paulr No, she doesn't. A few years ago she vanished for a period of time but when she returned it had turned out that she had her identity stolen. Hopefully that is not the case this time. She didn't delete her account here so hopefully she is just taking a break.

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)

Honorable Member

@yohanan if you can send her an email and mention to her about Malwarebytes she may consider running it to see if she has any malware files attached to her PC. When I ran the premium version it found several files that it blocked. It was very useful for me because I was getting warnings even when I was on this site. The warnings indicated that some tracking software was looking at my trace. Unfortunately the premium version is not free, it cost about $40

Page 2 / 2
Share: