846 Posts
25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

It is almost impossible to get a person on the phone without a huge hassle with the bots.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

By JR Church: Creation Week: The Untold Story from the November 2005 issue of Prophecy in the News magazine:  

Most conservative Christian theologians believe that Adam was created in 4004 BC. Furthermore, Jewish scholars observe the new moon of September or early October as the birthday of the world. They claim that the first day of Creation happened on Rosh Hashanah, the new moon of late September.

There was one sure way to find out. I used a Starry Night Pro astronomy program and changed the date to September 4004 BC. Next, I began to look for the new moon. On the computer screen, the evening sky appeared, and I moved the scene around to the west. Then, I began to click through each day until I came to the new moon. It appeared as a crescent just above the western horizon shortly after sunset… and the date was Sept. 25, 4004 BC.

Of course, there was no moon or sun on the first day of Creation. They were not created until the fourth day. But God would have created them in a fourth-day position so that we could back up to the first day and find the sun and moon where we would expect them to be. 

I could see the new moon of Sept. 25, 4004 BC, on the computer screen, but did that evening occur on a Sunday? There was only one chance in seven that it did.  To my amazement, Sept. 25, 4004 BC, happened to be on a Sunday.

I remembered that Jacob gave a prophecy about Judah having the symbol of a lion and decided to check it out. In Genesis 49:9-10, Jacob attributed the symbol of Leo, king of the jungle, to Is-rael’s royal tribe and then made an interesting statement. He said:

“The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come” (Gen. 49:10).  The Hebrew term for “feet” is regeleo, which when separated into its components contains the words “regal” and “Leo.”

That’s pretty convincing evidence that Jacob had Leo in mind. The star between the lion’s front feet is Regulus, from which we get the terms “regal” and “regulation.” Leo’s chief star also happens to be in the handle of a sickle that proceeds up through the head and out of the mouth of the lion.

My conclusion according to the astronomical events on Sept. 25, 4004 BC, it seems evident that God created the universe in six days, beginning on Sunday. He created Adam on Friday and rested on Saturday. 

[Much more at the link, but unfortunately no speculation about the end times.]

https://prophecyinthenews.tv/creation-week-the-untold-story/

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Awesome.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Yes, thank you for sharing this.  I miss J.R. Church.  I used to tape his weekly show. I was sad when he passed away. 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Bob Barber and Uptime group 

You can fast fwd thru the advertisement between 10:57 - 16:19 

Rapture Warning Celestial Signs Happening in 2024! White Rainbow I saw in my Rapture Dream!

- Fair Use -
Registered
(@davedave)
Estimable Member

In Genesis 8, Noah releases the dove, it comes back, then he waits 7 days and then another 7 days, and finally the dove does not come back.  The woman of Rev. 12 will be 77 (double 7)months pregnant on Feb 23 or Feb 24, 2024.  Just pointing this out, could it be the rapture time?  Maybe, but I don't know.  After the rapture, the woman flees to the wilderness.  The woman in the Bible is always Israel. And God will care for her for the next 1260 days or 3.5 years.  

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

The 7 Other Planets In Our Solar System Will Form A Line As The Path Of The Great American Eclipse Of 2024 Crosses America:

The Great American Eclipse of 2024 is truly going to be a once in a lifetime event.  A few days ago, I wrote about how this eclipse will pass over 7 locations named “Ninevah” as it moves across our country.  Since I wrote that article, I have also learned that the eclipse will go over a location in Texas named “Jonah” too.  That is pretty incredible, but what I have to share with you today is even more amazing. 

Rachel Baxter has discovered...Amazingly, on that exact day the seven other planets in our solar system will “line up” in the sky. This is an extremely rare event, and it will never be seen again.

In Luke 21:25, Jesus specifically told us that we should watch for “signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars” just prior to His return.

In addition to our planet, there are 7 other recognized planets in our solar system.  In January, all 7 of those planets, along with the sun and the moon, began to “line up” in the sky.

This is different from a “planetary alignment”.  During a “planetary alignment”, several planets appear to be stacked behind one another as one looks out from the Earth.  But in this case, the other planets in our solar system are actually forming a straight line in the sky. 

Beginning in January, 2024 an alignment of the other 7 planets began to take shape and will continue through mid-May. Opposite the earth – when looking from Jerusalem to the East (which I believe is the way the Lord “keeps time” with His planets) all 7 recognized planets will line up in 3 constellations of Pisces, Aries and Taurus. They will look to be in a line (not what people commonly think of as a planetary alignment where the planets disappear into one bright light from our viewpoint.)

Rachel asked ChatGPT how frequently the planets line up like this, and she was told that it would only happen once in 19 million years.

And when she included the sun and the moon, she was told that it would only happen once in 32 million years…

So what does all of this mean?  I don’t know.  But I do believe that very unusual things are happening in the heavens right now.

For much more on all of this, I would encourage you to watch a video that Rachel recently posted on her YouTube channel… [included at the link].

https://endoftheamericandream.com/the-7-other-planets-in-our-solar-system-will-form-a-line-as-the-path-of-the-great-american-eclipse-of-2024-crosses-america/   

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Maybe they're lighting a pathway?  Show me the way to go home, boom boom boom, ...

1 Reply
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry I love that thought.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

VIDEO — ‘God Heard Our Prayers!’: Hundreds Baptized in Florida Party School’s Fountain:

Hundreds of college students at one of the largest party schools in America, Florida State University (FSU), dedicated their lives to God on Thursday.

Christian author Jennie Allen shared news of the event on her social media pages. Photos and videos show the large group of young people gathered at Wescott Fountain on the school’s campus in Tallahassee, the Stream reported Saturday.

“God keeps doing it!! They confessed their sin. They came forward in droves tonight to trust Jesus. We baptized hundreds in a fountain usually used for partying and worse. And it’s all just the beginning,” Allen wrote in a post on Friday:  “It literally is everywhere I go right now. Revival is here. And there is no explaining it — when it’s God! #FSU #baptisms,” she added.

The Stream noted that FSU is the number two party school in America. 

Facebook user Tonya Prewett said more than 400 decisions were made, and nearly 300 baptisms were performed during the event, Unite FSU.  Images show the young people praying together and later gathering around the fountain.

Approximately 4,500 people showed up for the event, according to one social media user.

“God is moving in mighty ways!” she concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2024/02/20/video-god-heard-our-prayers-hundreds-baptized-in-florida-party-schools-fountain/   

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@patrician 

Thanks for sharing!   I had no clue this is happening.  This is so uplifting to hear .. it gave me goose bumps.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Bring that last gentile on board and let's get out of here!

1 Reply
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry That's what I'm waiting for Terry.....

Page 32 / 58
Share: