25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

Thanks to everyone posting info. Things just keep pointing to a very close Rapture. The only way out is up!  

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Well, let's just say Geri has a keen interest and ability in sharing the royal connections and bloodlines pertaining to these end day, doing the work for us so we don't have to! Smile Heart Rose  

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@kolleenwhitestone Indeed. Well said!

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

I have seen photos of Diana and Jemima side by side laughing. There were 2 or 3 picture like that. I was amazed at how much they looked alike, even their expressions and the way they were laughing.

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@heidi 

Google Ondine de Rothschild … 

Here she is …

IMG 2755
IMG 2758
IMG 2759

some feel Diana went under the knife and took on another character. Unsure  

IMG 2756

What is bizarre .. there are no younger pictures of Ondine … she suddenly appeared after Princess Diana died. Scratch  

- Fair Use -

Isn’t this fun? ROTFL     When prophecy was slow I was studying who is transgender in Hollyweird and the models and then started studying the royal family. Wacko  

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
5 minute clip from Aaron

Hey Atheist What Do You Think Of This? 🤔 Rapture & Judgment Soon!

Interesting comments:

Back in Salem, in America, during the witch trials.... didn't they put a scarlet letter "A" on the adulterer? Are we not an adulterous nation now? God's definition of adultery against Him is going after other gods and idol worshipping... I'd say He's just calling it out as He sees it.

The A in circle is Anarchy symbol but means chaos more or less and like do what you will.

I live in Van Wert county in NW , Ohio. On the edge of the eclipse on April 8th 2024. People from all over are booking Hotels & Motels to see this event.

this eclipse is the day before Nisan 1 (new year) and screams 44444, which means door door door door door.

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
12 minute clip from Aaron

Rapture Soon 10 Great Connections To April 8th Eclipse

- Fair Use -

Per Keegan Fernandes in the comment section posted:

I don’t think we should talk about the Middle East peace process anymore,” Borrell told reporters after the meeting. “We should start talking specifically about the two-state-solution implementation process.” The EU and America are calling for 'Peace and Safety' by demanding a 2-state solution! This is pointing in the direction of 'Then Sudden Destruction' in the Multifront Psalm 83 War during the PURIM timeframe, which could coincide in a Springtime Rapture!

- Fair Use -
1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

And another watcher posted this …

April 8th is the day before Nissan 1, which is the real Hebrew New Year according to God's calendar. According to Exodus 12:1-2, the Jewish new year starts on the 1st of Nisan, which is called: “the beginning of months”. According to the Talmud, the three Patriarchs of the Jewish people-- Abraham (1813-1638 BCE), Isaac (1713-1533 BCE) and Jacob (1653-1506 BCE)--all were born and passed away in the month of Nissan. Jewish Calendar: Tuesday, 1 Nissan, 5784 = April 9, 2024

- Fair Use -

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

About 24 minute clip Bob Barber and uptime group

At the 9:48 - 15:06 marker point its advertisement. If you don’t want to hear it, you can scroll pass that part and the discussion continues on from 15:07 - 24:00 

Government warning of a 2nd Rapture 
Abduction to scare and control the populace to shelter in place!

In comment section:

Guys you should know that the solar eclipse starts in Jonah Texas and then goes through the Nineveh Texas and other and after Little Egypt is Rapture Harmony Indiana

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Per Kimberly she posted this in her latest YouTube updates:

Wow! While King Charles III rests from his cancer diagnosis, the Nascent Sanhedrin rises to power in Israel, fighting against the ICJ through the UN. Denying the claims of genoc. Israeli news indicates that there is a call for prayer & fasting for Israel in March 23-24 on Purim. Funny that these calls for the Nascent Sanhedrin to take its "rightful place" & rise to power, we see the news mention the British call to prayer at the same time! Is this an indication that soon they will announce Charles is their "anointed one" aka Messiah like a Moses? Do not be fooled. The red heifer is a blood covenant with many Jews worldwide. The King's mark will give them the ability to buy & sell because they will have proof they are purified by the heifers ashes. King Charles has cancer, but also the best Dr's & hospitals & his red box is filled daily with documents that he approves … 

- Fair Use -

In the comment section:

Hi Kim, I was wondering what you would have to say with King Charles's cancer diagnosis. It's very plausible that God will use this for worldwide popularity. Not only that darling Kate is in the public eye as she recovers from her operation. Prince William is also a public hero for taking such good care of Kate. On top of that wayward Prince Harry is building bridges by flying over to the UK to support the family. Lots of eyes on the royal family right now.

Kimberly response

Yes, absolutely and we are not that far from Passover. The Royals have the best doctors and the best hospitals basically in the world. I’m sure they are given care to the utmost! I do believe exactly that it increases the sympathy, and compassion for the King on a worldwide scale! What I find fascinating is how this unelected Sanhedrin is just being told to take their rightful place! That just blows me away, but I’m finding out more info, saying they have controlled things for quite some time.

- Fair Use -

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

If you haven't found it yet, Janie Duvall has a new video with Craig Bong. 

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@blue 

ooh can’t wait to see it.  Thanks for the heads up! 

I just finished watching Bob Barber’s latest update …

There is an advertisement between 11:30 - 15:23 so you can fast fwd thru this part. 

The Coming Dark America! April 8th American Eclipse!  We’re Too Late! 

- Fair Use - 
Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Mark Biltz has a short (4:10) interesting video about the eclipses also.

Highlight "How the coming eclipse may mean trouble is ahead" - YouTube

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Excellent update …  Bob Barber and Uptime Group about why the Pre-trib rapture is the correct view.

Advertisement between 13:16 - 17:32 so you can fast fwd thru this part

April 8th Mega Alignment Waning! New Geographic America! Famine of the Word After the Rapture!

- Fair Use -
Page 29 / 58
Share: