RAPTURE CHAT

846 Posts
25 Users
5066 Reactions
26 K Views
Registered
(@davedave)
Estimable Member

Some have said that the most accurate date for the pregnant woman sign is not Sep. 23, but Sep. 24, 2017.  Using the 2331 days that I mentioned in previous posts, that would take the possible rapture date out to February 11, 2024

3 Replies
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@davedave Hello!  What was the 2331 days about?  I don’t recall. Oh to be gone by tomorrow!!!

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@davedave I found it on your February 4 post under Rapture Chat. The way things continue to deteriorate, I pray that is it. Thanks for your posts.

Registered
(@davedave)

Estimable Member

@erby Yes, that was my post about the red dragon sign pointing to a rapture around Feb 9-11.  The number 2331 is 777x3 and also 333x7.  The pregnant woman sign was thought to have occurred on Sep 23 or 24, 2017. From the pregnant woman sign of Revelation 12 on Sep. 24, 2017 plus 2331 days takes us to February 11, 2024.  And I proposed that the red dragon of Revelation 12 is the start of the lunar new year(year of the dragon).  The baby(rapture) being snatched away from the dragon.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
9 minute clip from Aaron 

7 Connections With The Sign Of Jonah 💥

- Fair Use -
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member
Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Wow! That was a lot better than I thought it would be. 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Short 6 minute clip from Aaron … 

💥The Sign Of Jonah! 🐳 Rapture Soon!💥

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Per Kimberly’s channel …

KING CHARLES III DRAGON & ORB/GLOBE 22kt GOLD COIN MINTED 2024 THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON

synopsis Kimberly posted 

“”Wow! One more Incredible piece of evidence, that the dragon gives the King, power & authority in Revelation!! 2024 is the year of the Dragon & for the first time ever, the British Monarch KING CHARLES III is depicted on this 22kt Gold coin beside the Dragon holding the royal orb aka the world or globe in his hand!!!   This should make a believer out of you that he is the one!”

IMG 2824

In the comment section

During the jubilee celebration of England, the Q Elizabeth gave William the other globe representing the riches of the world and after that a tree was illuminated, like the tree of life.

- Fair Use -

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

As the saying goes, you can't make this stuff up.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

We haven't finished watching yet, but Dr. Barry appears to be suggesting April 26.  His explanation is too long and complicated for me to try to condense here.

They're Lying to you about the Pre-Trib RAPTURE...So many Lies! Help LORD! (youtube.com)

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@terry Thanks for the heads up. This is excellent, as always.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Per Craig Bong’s facebook 
22 hrs ago

HERE'S THE LATEST FROM THE UN
As conflicts rage and geopolitical divisions grow, UN Secretary-General António Guterres laid out his key priorities for 2024 to the United Nations General Assembly this week, emphasizing the urgent need to create the conditions for peace around the world.
The following is an excerpt of his remarks.
Our organization was founded on the pursuit of peace.
Peace is our raison d’être.
Yet as I scan the landscape of today’s world, the one thing missing most dramatically is peace.
People want peace and security.
People want peace and dignity.
And, frankly, they want peace and quiet.
For millions of people caught up in conflict around the world, life is a deadly, daily, hungry hell.
Record numbers are fleeing their homes in search of safety.
They are crying out for peace.
We must hear them, and act.
Peace is more than a noble vision.
Peace is a rallying cry. It is a call to action.
Our obligation is to act together for peace in all its dimensions.
Peace can achieve wonders that wars never will. Wars destroy. Peace builds.
But in today’s troubled world, building peace is a conscious, bold and even radical act. It is humanity’s greatest responsibility. And that responsibility belongs to us all – individually and collectively.
In this difficult and divided moment, let’s meet that obligation for today and future generations.
Starting here. Starting now.
For my part, I can guarantee that I will never give up fighting for peace.

IMG 2853

- Fair Use -

1 Reply
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9   When they say peace and security...  Thanks.  I don't have Facebook.  I'll pass this along.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

George likes April 10.  Interesting video, some history, Roosevelt and the designing of the dollar bill, Stellarium connections, and of course the eclipse.

Page 30 / 58
Share: