Carry on!

723 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

🎶The count down getting lower every day🎵     :whistle:

IMG_5161

The 28th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP28) to the UNFCCC will be held in Dubai from 30 November to 12 December 2023.
COP28 mandates to bring about a 7-year term agreement for climate, peace and security.
THE BIG NAMES ATTENDING COP28
Heads of states and governments deliver speeches in the first days of the summit. More than 160 member nations, including the UK, France, Germany and Japan, have confirmed their attendance.
Perhaps the highest-profile attendees will be King Charles III, who will deliver an address at the summit’s opening ceremony, and Pope Francis, who will be the first pontiff to attend a COP.
-Fair Use -

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

So should I order a calendar for next year or assume I won't need one?

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Go for it.    I went thru the motions and completed the post card for the free 2024 offerings and returned back to Our Daily Bread.  I figure the left behind could always use it to mark off the days with.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Pope Francis Invites 44 Transgenders Who Work as “Prostitutes” to Vatican for Lunch (VIDEO):

“On Sunday, the women — many of whom are Latin American migrants and work as prostitutes — joined over 1,000 other poor and homeless people in the Vatican auditorium as Francis’ guests for lunch to mark the Catholic Church’s World Day of the Poor,” AP reported.

In July, Pope Francis told a transgender that “God loves us as we are.”

Also, earlier this month, the Vatican’s doctrinal office announced that transgender people can receive baptisms, serve as godparents and be witnesses in religious ceremonies in the Roman Catholic Church.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/pope-francis-invites-44-transgenders-vatican-lunch/

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Another update from Craig Bong :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

COP28 confirming the Paris Agreement, December 12th. This event, as per their website, is the start of a seven-year sprint. The prophecy of I Thessalonians 5:3 and Daniel 9:27 is about to be fulfilled. The tribulation is about to begin and where is the church? But fast asleep!!

In the comment section:

Don't these people meet every year to discuss their evil plans ?

Craig’s response
Every year since 1995 and since 2015, counting down to the first ever Global Stocktake, an event that marks 7 years to go.

- Fair Use -

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Using words like "believe," "leave no one behind," and "confirming the covenant."  It's like they know the rapture is coming!

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)
Honorable Member

The tallest building in the world (in Dubai), the Burj Khalifa, so prominent in this video, reminds me of the tower of Babel.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Canada's Human Rights Commission suggests Christmas and Easter holidays amount to 'systemic religious discrimination':

The Canadian Human Rights Commission recently published a paper suggesting that statutory holidays linked to celebrations of Christian significance, Christmas and Easter, in particular, are evidence of "religious intolerance."

The paper from the federally-funded "human rights watchdog" made little secret of its ultimate aim, underscoring that Canada must work towards the "eradication" of such so-called religious intolerance.

. . . . non-Christians may need to request special accommodations to observe their holy days and other times of the year where their religion requires them to abstain from work," continued the paper.

Conservative lawmaker Jeremy Patzer responded to the report, writing, "This is ridiculous. Christmas is celebrated all around the world by people of different ethnic and religious backgrounds. This is another example of woke ideology fomenting within the federal government. I for one will be celebrating Christmas wholeheartedly. Merry Christmas!"

John Rustad, the leader of the Conservative Party of British Columbia, wrote on X, "The Trudeau Liberals have lost their minds to woke culture. There is nothing discriminatory about Christmas."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadas-human-rights-commission-claims-christmas-and-easter-holidays-amount-to-systemic-religious-discrimination

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

If Christian holidays are discriminatory then so are every other religious holiday. How will they tell that to their muslim population? And Wouldn't that put gay pride in the same category? It excludes straight people. These woke idiots really need to go. Or better yet, the rapture needs to happen so we can go and leave them to fester in their maligned ideologies. What brain rot.

Page 1 / 53
Share: