PRAYER REQUESTS & ANSWERS

160 Posts
14 Users
664 Reactions
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

I didn't watch the video, but I am putting it for prayer. 

Dear Lord, these people are savages and demon possessed, please protect the hostages especially women and children. Please protect all women and children in all parts of the world where it is so unsafe for them. please send your warrior angels for help. In Jesus' name. 

https://olivetreeviews.org/video-save-our-daughters/

2 Replies
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@heidi Prayers for these women.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@yohanan Thank you so much.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)
Honorable Member

Hi guys and dolls, please agree with me in prayer for peace and calm as South Africans prepare for election day tomorrow (May 29). I pray that Christians, in particular, vote with Godly wisdom and that our Father's perfect will be done... in Jesus' Name.

Thank you!

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Agreed in prayer. Prayer  

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Prayers for South Africa. Prayer  

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Amen.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Agreed in prayer. 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Hello family, I am going through a very emotional time for several reasons and I am also scared about stuff going on in my mind. we are training on a new system at work and I am struggling to  concentrate and learn. I couldn't stop the tears yesterday when we were at a training. My manager asked if I am ok and I told him I need to leave. He had such a compassionate look on his face as he told me to please go and rest............ I don't know how many colleagues saw me cry. It was very uncomfortable. I hope that never happens again. 

8 Replies
Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)

Honorable Member

@heidi I'm praying for you Heidi. In these days we tend to feel alone because so many of us are not in the main stream of believers. The ironic thing is that we all are encouraged by the Holy Spirit who guides us in knowing the Rapture is near. Plus we feel his presence within in us which encourages us. My prayer is when you're feeling scared, remember you're not alone at any moment. Not only is He with you, he'll help you in all things new. Answers will come to you and sometimes you won't know where they came from. In Jesus name, amen.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@rickjones427 Thank you very much, Rick.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@heidi It happens to most of us at one time or another Heidi. Someone at Church on Sunday night wanted me to tell the others about my brother-in-law of 55 years who died two years ago from Covid complications. He was an accomplished producer and songwriter in Nashville: Blake Mevis. When I tried I choked up and cried a little. I didn’t expect that. I was embarrassed. Blake was well-known and highly thought of in Nashville. The Tennessee State Legislature passed a bill honoring Blake’s life, the governor signed it, and they had a special ceremony at the Tennessee State House for my sister. You’d think after two years since he died, I’d be OK and could talk about him. The government involvement in bioengineering this virus in Wuhan is reprehensible. These are trying times, and I think we are all emotionally worn. Cut yourself some slack. I will be thinking and praying for you. 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@erby Kent, thank you for sharing and for your prayers. I am very sorry about Blake. 

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@heidi One of the many songs Blake wrote was for Loretta Lynn: Let’s Put Christ back in Christmas. Anyway, these last 4 years have been the worst that I can remember. By far. Try to be easier on yourself. You are not alone. You’re back on my prayer list.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@erby Yes, you're right. The year 2020 was some kind of turning point, or marker. My lightening-fast brain just hasn't figured it out yet...

I see many people folding under the pressure of the increasing levels of darkness right now; especially those who are looking to their own strength to survive. Now is the best time to draw near to our Lord: "...looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God".

He's already done it all, won the battle for us. Just go and sit with Him. Talk to Him if you need to, or just be quiet and be aware of His nearness. He is closer to you than your heartbeat. Rest. 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@paulr

Posted by: @paulr

The year 2020 was some kind of turning point, or marker. My lightening-fast brain just hasn't figured it out yet...

I guess like Pastor JD said, 2020 is the final leap. 

thank you for the words of wisdom. 

I needed to hear the word: "rest"

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@erby I saw a small poster at my colleague's desk, it said: "be gentle with yourself, you are doing the best you can." 

Page 12 / 12
Share: