PRAYER REQUESTS & ANSWERS

124 Posts
12 Users
489 Likes
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

I don't know how many of you are still feeling the mental strain of all we had to put up with during the plandemic: 

lies form the government/health authorities and gaslighting

coercion to get a dangerous shot / constant threats of losing our livelihoods and freedoms

Can you please join me in praying?

Dear God, 

thank you for seeing us through incredibly hard times that lasted for almost 3 years. Thank you for providing for us when we lost our source of income. 

I ask for healing for the following for all those who are affected: 

the persecution and all the fear and mental strain that it caused

the lies and gaslighting and all the mental strain that it caused

being terrified that a dangerous shot might end up given to us by force

health authorities making statements about scientific things that are wrong causing us to question what we learned at school and get confused. 

the trauma was too much and the mental strain very harsh. We ask for your Holy Spirit to please comfort all those who are still struggling, even unconsciously. 

we ask for ministering  angels to be sent to each one of us and minister to us until we heal perfectly physically, emotionally and spiritually. 

Thank you for Pastor JD who spoke boldly for people not to take it even at a threat of job loss and for comforting us. We pray protection and blessing over him and his family. 

thank you for this forum where we shared information, got comfort and prayed for each other. 

thank you for my ND who told me the truth about this shot and was there for me. 

thank you for all the health care workers who were ethical enough and brave enough to come forward and warn people. Keep them safe and bless them. 

Thank you Lord that vengeance belongs to you and that one day soon you will get us out of this sick and sinful world that has turned upside down and become intolerable to live in. 

In Jesus's name. 

Amen!

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@heidi 

Beautiful prayer!

Hang in there, Heidi … we are almost to the finish line of all the trials and hardships in this life’s race.  

This should encourage you … Per Kimberly’s channel she mentions in her latest youtube the Sanhedrin have a special crown made and will be presenting to their fake messiah … they will join the commonwealth and give their allegiance to him (once they do … the king will then have control / has conquered  1/3 of the world’s land/people).  

So the church leaves soon soon soon! 

Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

This should encourage you … Per Kimberly’s channel she mentions in her latest youtube the Sanhedrin have a special crown made and will be presenting to their fake messiah … they will join the commonwealth and give their allegiance to him (once they do … the king will then have control / has conquered  1/3 of the world’s land/people).  

That's amazing!

Thank you, Geri. 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

Dear siblings, can you please say a prayer for me? not feeling well physically and emotionally. thank you 

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member
prayer rest and peace
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

That's a very beautiful prayer! Thank you Terry. 

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member
703 prayer rest and peace
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

Thank you for the beautiful prayer, Perhaps Today

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

My friend Sue, who is planning to fry chicken for all of us when the time comes: Her grandson's best friend's sister, 14 years old, may have been abducted.  She left for school Friday and hasn't been seen since. I still haven't heard any news that they found her.  Thanks.

2 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@terry 

Praying she be found safe!

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@terry prayer sent up for her safety.