(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Excellent! GO, Mike Johnson!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Viral Trend: Kids Dressed Up as Creepy Joe Biden on Halloween (VIDEO):

As the season of ghosts, goblins, and ghouls descends upon us, it’s common to see children don costumes representing their heroes and pop culture icons. However, this Halloween saw an unexpected trend: children dressing up as creepy Joe Biden.

Several videos of kids dressed up as Joe Biden with latex masks have gone viral online, amassing millions of views. These are not straightforward portrayals meant to honor the alleged President. Far from it. The children’s enactments depict Joe Biden in a less than flattering light, highlighting his well-publicized gaffes and moments of weakness.

In one such viral video which garnered 4.4 million views on TikTok, a child dressed as Biden walks alongside others dressed as Secret Service agents. Suddenly, the child portraying Biden trips and falls.

Another video shows the same child dressed as Biden wandering around aimlessly, appearing to be lost while the ‘Secret Service agents’ are having a hard time assisting the confused Biden. Biden then tried to smell the lady recording the video.

Yet another video parodies Biden’s real-life tumble on the stairs leading up to Air Force One, with the teen taking a comedic spill while attempting to climb a staircase.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/viral-trend-kids-dressed-up-as-creepy-joe/

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Congress Sneaks Through $34,000 Pay Raise for Itself:

Bidenflation apparently isn’t a worry to many members of Congress who are taking advantage of a $34,000 “pay raise” that they voted for themselves through an internal rule change that avoided the political backlash of openly allocating themselves more money, according to a new report.

The added money comes through housing and meal subsidies, the report said.  The change happened just as the Democrats were about to lose their majority to the GOP.

“Democrats quietly tucked a provision into internal House rules that grants lawmakers access to an optional $34,000 annual subsidy to pay for their Washington, D.C., housing and meal expenses,” the report explained.

So far, 113 Democrats and 104 Republicans have taken at least some cash, costing taxpayers a combined $1.4 million.  Just for the first half of 2023.

“Recipients of these funds include at least 17 millionaire Democrats, including Rep. Katie Porter, who reported a net worth of up to $1.8 million in her latest financial disclosure, and House Minority Whip Katherine Clark (D., Mass.), who boasts a net worth of up to $13.5 million,” the report charged.

Then-Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., had opposed the pay raise.  “You can have a good public policy debate on whether congressmen should be paid more in order to attract a better bunch, and you could have a reasonable debate on inflation adjustments, but it really ought to be done in public,” Brooks said. “That’s my biggest beef, that it was a clandestine secret.”

Congressional rules allow lawmakers to expense up to $258 a day in lodging and $79 per day in meals – without having to submit receipts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/report-congress-sneaks-through-34000-pay-raise-itself/

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

And the fires of hell continue to increase as it awaits these greedy power hungry self serving narcissists.  Mad

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

There should be a creation of some outside congressional representative-overseeing-agency who decides if they get any raise ever, dependent on what work they have accomplished - or not - for The People! Any raises found to be "snuck" in; recinded and paid back. Heaven will be such a welcome relief from the division of darkness!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Update: ‘Coding Error’ in Voting Machines Blamed For Votes Flipping in Pennsylvania:

A ‘coding error’ in the voting machines caused the votes to flip in several districts in Northampton County, Pennsylvania.

Voting machines went down in Palmer Township, Bethany Wesleyan Church in Lehigh Township, College Hill Presbyterian Church in Easton, and at the Allen Township Fire Hall on Tuesday.

“Northampton County Elections Office reports an issue with the recording of votes only for the races for retention to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, affecting Judge Jack Panella and Judge Victor P. Stabile,” a press release from the Northampton County Elections Office read.

Voters were asked to decide whether Pennsylvania Superior Court Judges Jack Panella and Victor Stabile should be retained for additional 10-year terms. The “yes” or “no” votes for each judge were being switched because of the error, said Lamont McClure, the Northampton County executive. If a voter marked “yes” to retain Panella and “no” on Stabile, for example, it was reflected as “no” on Panella and “yes” on Stabile.

McClure said voters first noticed the error on the printed voting records produced by the touchscreen machines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/update-coding-error-voting-machines-blamed-votes-flipping/

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

BREAKING: Unhinged Judge Engoron Under Scrutiny for Allegedly Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter He Controls:

In a not-so-surprising twist in the presiding judge’s life of the ongoing sham Trump trial in New York City, unhinged Judge Arthur Engoron has taken to an unconventional pastime—posting half-naked photos of himself on an alumni newsletter he oversees.

Research group Marco Polo first reported this revelation.

Engoron, a Wheatley alumnus from 1967, is responsible for curating the Wheatley Alumni Association Newsletter, which updates and connects past graduates with memories, news, and obituaries.

According to a post on Marco Polo’s X account, Judge Engoron has used this platform to share more than just school spirit.

It was in this very issue that Judge Engoron chose to include a “BonusTorsoPhoto,” a peculiar addition that showcased a malnourished torso, presumed to be his own. This unconventional editorial choice has left many questioning the appropriateness of such content in a school alumni newsletter.

These images, intended to flaunt muscle gains, instead cast a shadow of doubt over the judge’s judgment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/breaking-unhinged-judge-engoron-under-scrutiny-allegedly-posting/

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

When I saw that online earlier today, it repelled me!
Reminding me of where others have gone before....!!
Maybe not guilty of the same, but too close for comfort.

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

instead cast a shadow of doubt over the judge’s judgment.

Reminds me of the judge in the movie And Justice For All from back in the late 70's. Jack Warden plays a nutso judge in the movie. It shed an interesting light on the judicial system and some of the weird player in high places.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Joe Manchin says he will not seek re-election, hurting Democrats' hope of retaining Senate control:

Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia announced Thursday that he would not be seeking re-election in 2024.

“I believe in my heart of hearts that I have accomplished what I set out to do for West Virginia,” said Manchin in a statement.

“I have made one of the toughest decisions of my life and decided that I will not be running for re-election to the United States Senate, but what I will be doing is traveling the country and speaking out to see if there is an interest in creating a movement to mobilize the middle and bring Americans together," he added.

The announcement means Democrats will have to fight to keep the seat from a majority Republican state just to retain their control of the U.S. Senate.

Manchin's statement also led to speculation that he was considering a third-party presidential campaign. NBC News quoted a source close to Manchin's office that appeared to confirm the speculation.

“Nothing is off the table,” said the person. “No specific decisions have been made other than a commitment to find a way to change the country’s political dialogue.”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-manchin-wont-seek-reelection

Page 2 / 25
Share: