JUST for FUN v.3

74 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

So precious!  Neat how they have the same coloring.

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

.....and catches mice, flies, moths, are cuddly warm, playful and funny! :heart: Not like drooling body sniffing dogs! :mdrmdr:

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

mans best friend

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

…..and catches mice

Um, not!!! At one time I had two cats and a dog. There was a mouse under the bed so I looked under to see what was going on. Both of the cats were laying there with the mouse on the other side, all three lookin at each other. looked like a lovely tea party going on. Then I noticed the mouse was sitting in the extension chord so I gave it a yank. Out flew the mouse and in the blink of an eye the dog was on it! He grabbed it, gave it a good crunch, then slung it against the wall. Problem solved. YAY dog! B-) Both of my dogs are/were superior mouses to any of the cats I've ever had.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Yay to the dog! :good: My childhood dog was a GREAT mouser!  Caught the mice in our pocono vacation home.  We didn’t feed him for the 2 hr road trip because he would get car sick.  So here we just arrive and he catches one near the sofa and had in his mouth and showed us and we are saying drop drop but he must of thought … hey, you didn’t feed me yet and ate it right in front of us … that crunching sound :wacko:  I still recall.

My current dog, same breed, is not very good at catching mice.  Instead when he sees the rodents outdoors he will aim and pee on them as they stand still and quiver.  😂. Also he doesn’t trust strangers giving him food.  One guy from the electric company was installing new meters and I was outside with him … the guy was trying to be nice and had a dog biscuit for him … my dog accepted the bone … then dropped it on the grass … then lifted up his leg and peed on the bone and then walked away. :mdrmdr:   Hey, I never taught him that.  That has got to be a guy thing! B-)    The electric man at least had a good sense of humor and didn’t take it too personal.  (Whew). I did say I only feed him gourmet food.  He said your dog needs to be on a commercial.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Both Christmas tree footage :mdrmdr:   …  and the paw in the coffee mug! 😂

I never knew cats could get into sooo much trouble!  Nothing is safe not even the ceiling area.  After viewing this clip … I think dogs are easier to take care of! :yes:

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

As read on a meme:

"Someone asked me if I had plans for the fall.

It took me a moment to realize they meant "autumn"

not the collapse of civilization."

Page 2 / 8
Share: