(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

1 Reply
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@patrician That taxi driver is one sharp cookie.  Bravo.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Episode 8: Amir Tsarfati’s Miraculous Journey to Jesus:

3 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@patrician Thanks.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@patrician Thanks Patricia. It was helpful to learn about Amir’s background. With an extremely difficult childhood myself, I can relate.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)

Illustrious Member

@erby 

Me too!

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

We have lots of smart cookies, but very few who have the courage to stand up and speak up and follow through.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

IDF CONFIRMS: All 3 Rescued Male Israeli Hostages Held by Gaza ‘Journalist’:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed Sunday that all three of the male hostages rescued on Saturday were held by Abdallah Aljamal, a “journalist” who contributed to the Palestine Chronicle and Al Jazeera.

As Breitbart News reported Saturday, four hostages — Noa Argamani, 25; Almog Meir Jan, 21; Andrey Kozlov, 27; and Shlomi Ziv, 40 — were rescued in a joint operation by the IDF, ISA, and the Israeli police. One Israeli police officer, Arnon Zamora, was killed in the operation.

Aljamal and his wife and father were reportedly killed in the Israeli raid after soldiers entered his home.

As Breitbart News reported, he was revealed to have had another job, as the spokesperson for the Hamas-run Palestinian Department of Labor in Gaza.

The IDF announced: The hostages were held captive by Abdallah Aljamal and members of his family in their home. This is further evidence of the deliberate use of civilian homes and buildings by the Hamas terrorist organization to hold Israeli hostages captive in the Gaza Strip.

According to a report by Israel HayomAl-Jazeera denied any connection to Aljamal, adding: “This man is not from Al-Jazeera, nor did he work for Al-Jazeera at all, nor is he listed as working for Al-Jazeera either now or in the past, and we do not know him, and all the rumors spread are empty of content and not true at all.”

However, he is listed on Al Jazeera’s website as “a Gaza-based reporter and photojournalist” who “often reports from the ongoing ‘March of Return’ protests at the fence separating besieged Gaza from Israel.”

As Breitbart News has noted, the Palestine Chronicle is registered in the U.S. as a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit organization.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/09/idf-confirmed-3-male-israeli-hostages-held-gaza-journalist-hamas/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Tragedy: Father of Freed Israeli Hostage Dies of ‘Grief’ Hours Before His Rescue:

Yossi Meir Jan, 57, the father of freed Israeli hostage Almog Meir Jan, 21, died just hours before his son was rescued by Israeli forces Saturday. The cause of death, his family said, was a broken heart after eight months of his son’s captivity.

The Jerusalem Post reported:

The father of Almog Meir Jan, one of the four hostages rescued from Hamas captivity, was found dead in his home on Saturday, according to Israeli media reports on Saturday night. 
…  
Though he was ill, family members told Israeli media that they believe he died from grief.  
…  
Yossi’s sister Dina added in an interview with KAN Bet on Saturday night that their father was “glued to the television, clinging to every piece of information… he wanted to know everything that was happening to him and what he was going through.”

The Times of Israel added

“He lost 20 kilos, he couldn’t bear it in any way,” she said. “He closed himself off, didn’t want to see people. Everyone was worried about Yossi, but he wasn’t able to communicate with anyone.”

Dina said she had received a phone call from the army telling her that her nephew had been rescued, and the officer told her they had been unable to reach Yossi.  
…  
“I drove like crazy, I knocked, ‘Yossi, Yossi, Yossi,’ and nothing. I got no answer. The door of his house was open and I saw him sleeping in the living room. I screamed ‘Yossi’ to him and he didn’t answer me. I saw the color of his skin, I touched him, but he was dead,” she said.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/06/09/tragedy-father-of-freed-israeli-hostage-dies-of-grief-hours-before-his-rescue/

1 Reply
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@patrician That is so sad. 😔

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Hamas rejected Israel’s offer yet Antony Blinken is coming tomorrow to put the pressure on …..Israel!
Biden’s puppet inside Israel’s war cabinet- Benny Ganz- is leaving the government at the order of the White House and the State Department in an attempt to topple Netanyahu.
Nearly 40% of Rafah is in our hands!
Benny Ganz will meet tomorrow with his handler - Blinken.
The pro-Hamas protest effect:
Dramatic results in the elections to the European Parliament: the right is soaring in Germany, crushing Macron's party in France, and reaching record highs in Austria, the Netherlands and Spain.
50,000 Canadians rally in Toronto to show their support for Israel.
https://t.me/s/beholdisraelchannel  /p>

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Spain Is Realizing It Made a Huge Mistake Backing Palestinians:

Spain might have made a huge mistake in recognizing “Palestine” as its own state.

Now, it’s like Spain was necessarily alone in that move, at least among European nations. The declaration of this recognition was joined by EU nations Ireland and Norway, and several others have followed suit since then.

However, the Spanish government has learned that, along with recognizing the Palestinian state, calling the Gaza War a “genocide” could have disastrous national consequences.

... the Spanish government has come to the startling realization that, if they officially call the war a “genocide” against Palestinians, then they would be on the hook for harboring over 2 million Palestinian refugees.

OK Diario explained that reason for this potential obligation was thanks to Spain’s 2009 Asylum Law, as well as a 2020 Spanish Supreme Court case that ruled that anyone fleeing an “extermination” must be granted asylum.

Under those bylaws, if the Spanish government officially condemned Israel for “genocide,” then they would be forced to accept any and all Palestinian refugees that showed up on their doorstep.

Considering the havoc already wreaked by years of unchecked migration to the European continent, Spain probably does not want the further headache of potentially allowing in another couple of million immigrants, let alone any Hamas operatives hiding among the genuine refugees.

Even if you wear rosy, leftist-tinted glasses and think that Hamas wouldn’t do that, the sheer logistics of taking in millions of people is nightmarish for any country — let alone one already at maximum occupancy like Spain.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/spain-realizing-made-huge-mistake-backing-palestinians/   

2 Replies
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@patrician Oooooh, the chickens are coming home to roost!

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)

Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Hebrew media reports that the four rescued hostages are in worse physical and psychological state than initially believed.
All four were found to be malnourished and have spoken about awful experiences that they were subjected to in captivity.
Unfortunately in the very tough incident in Rafah 4 soldiers were killed and 6 were wounded.
The vote in the UN Security Council on the Biden initiative for a ceasefire in Gaza and the release of the abductees:
14 in favor. Russia abstained.
The proposal was approved.
https://t.me/s/beholdisraelchannel  br />

Page 43 / 49
Share: