352 Posts
14 Users
1594 Likes
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati [before the previous news broke]

Qatari report from Egyptian sources: The American administration agreed to the Israeli plan for the operation in Rafah - in exchange for not carrying out a large-scale attack in Iran.
China officially announced: [It] supports the inclusion of Palestine as a member of the United Nations.
UAE and Saudi officials have said to the US: "If you want our role in the regional security alliance to increase - we want U.S. guarantees for our security, as Israel received."

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Reports of attacks in Isfahan, Iraq and southern Syria. It is possible that some of the explosions that are heard are a leakage of the defense systems. They are trying to get information about the targets in Isfahan - the center of the enrichment program but also projects in the field of drones and missiles.
US media confirm that Israel informed in advance of the intention to attack Iran; Fox News report: The US is not involved in the attack.
Very significant damage at the Iranian Air Force base, which is one of the bases from which the Iranian attack was launched last Saturday night.
Iran is trying to broadcast business as usual and claims that there is no damage to the sites on the ground.
The Iranians are trying to downplay as much as possible the damage caused by the Israeli attack. The goal, apparently, is not to climb too high a tree and not to be dragged into the war.
The Iranian news agency Tasnim, which is affiliated with the regime: contrary to claims and reports - there is no foreign attack in Isfahan or any other part of the country. The air defense fired interceptor missiles in some places, but this is due to the high sensitivity of the air defense systems. 

That is, the Iranians are beginning to completely deny the event.
It is possible that the attack attributed to Israel is more significant than the Iranians realize, or rather prefer to hide.
So…. Let’s summarize the events:
Israel carried a limited attack on Iranian bases from where the Saturday night missiles and drones were launched.
The damage is heavy but hard to see from the ground by civilians.

The only reasons anyone knows about this attack are the loud explosions from the air defense systems.

Israel sent a message:
We are able to attack and hit you hard. Now, let’s see if you will retaliate! If so, your nuclear sites are next.

The scale of the this attack trapped the Iranians. They can’t attack back and they can’t even use Hezbollah to strike hard or-else they will lose them as well.

While all eyes are on Iran the Israeli military is prepared to begin a powerful ground maneuver into Rafah.
Israel is silent.
The Iranians still don’t quite understand what really happened.
Iran's airspace is being cleared of civilian aircraft.
... the panic of the Iranians caused them to activate their air defense systems all across Iran, mostly near sites related to their nuclear program.
https://t.me/s/beholdisraelchannel

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

I hope the Iranian regime lost sleep last night. It's about time! 

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Under the radar: Israel's government begins normalizing 68 towns in Judea and Samaria:

In a Cabinet meeting in February 2023, it was decided to normalize ten Jewish towns, in accordance with the coalition agreement signed with the Religious Zionism party headed by Minister Bezalel Smotrich.

Channel 12 News analyst Amit Segal has now reported that from a section of the decision, it is clear that the normalization process will continue and include an additional number of communities. In addition, in recent weeks Smotrich passed guidelines to government offices, based on the Cabinet's instruction to approve 68 communities.

The decision and the work which has been done following the decision mean that the State sees and recognizes these communities, and that they will become official towns, instead of being evacuated.

The decision will also allow the towns to be connected to existing infrastructure, which until now was not allowed, and government offices will be able to serve the families in these towns as they serve all other Israelis. Local government, as well, will be better able to provide the residents of these families with services.

Yesha Council Chairman Shlomo Ne’eman responded, "We welcome the progress on the approvals for 68 'young communities' in Judea and Samaria. These are communities established years ago and sanctioned by the country. This is definitely a strategic move for the entire enterprise of Judea and Samaria and an important step towards correcting the injustice for thousands of residents who have been living in these communities for years without proper infrastructure. This is an important answer, especially at this time, to those who don't want to see us here. We thank Prime Minister Netanyahu, and the Minister of Finance and Minister in the Ministry of Defense, Bezalel Smotrich for furthering the process."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/388808   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

From Five Doves, KS Rajan:  Nearly 50 attendees of Israel’s Nova festival died by suicide since Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack, survivor says:

Nearly 50 traumatized revelers who survived the Hamas attack on the Nova music festival in Israel have died by suicide in the last six months because they were unable to cope with the tragedy, a survivor revealed Tuesday.

“Few people know, but there have been almost 50 suicides among the Nova survivors. This number, which was true two months ago, may have increased since,” Nova festival survivor Guy Ben Shimon told a parliamentary hearing for a State Audit Commission on the treatment of the Oct. 7 survivors.

He said many of his friends who escaped the massacre could not recover from what they had witnessed.  “There are many survivors who had to be forcibly hospitalized due to their psychological state. My friends are not getting out of bed, neither am I,” he said in Hebrew.

“I participated in a study that monitored my pulse and other parameters and revealed how bad my health is. I sleep on average two hours a night. Each morning at 7 o’clock, I relive the moments when I was hidden in the bushes with terrorists passing by me. I can no longer move on my own, I need to be constantly accompanied,” she said.

The Israeli Ministry of Health said it does not have information to corroborate the claim about the suicides.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/16/world-news/nearly-50-attendees-of-israels-nova-festival-died-by-suicide-since-oct-7-hamas-terrorist-attack-survivor-says/   

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

I can’t imagine that ordeal and yet those who are unsaved will have to face the horrors of the tribulation and that will be far worse.  I said a prayer for those who are mentally and physically suffering and that the Lord brings a believer into their path to share the Gospel message.  Jesus is our only Hope. 

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati: [about 6 minutes]

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Starts @ 5:14

Why all of a sudden are Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Jordan, helping Israel?  Ezekiel 38 

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

At the 18:56 marker … 

“This week Time Magazine  published a million dollar Middle East peace plan …”

Can someone buy the magazine or speed read thru the article while in line at the grocery store and let us know what it says?  Who is behind the million dollar peace deal?  I wonder if it’s part of King Charlie’s promise of protection when Israel joins the common wealth? 
6 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9   Keep your money.  Here's one from April 11.  Haven't read it yet.

https://time.com/6965909/middle-east-peace-plan/

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@terry I can just imagine Geri casually speed reading a magazine article in the grocery store. She should have been a detective or a spy, don't you think?

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@paulr   And the clerk snatching it out of her hand saying "This ain't a library!"  (I think that's from Robin and the Seven Hoods movie.)

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@terry ROTFL  

Then she turns up the collar of her coat, adjusts the brim of her hat, and marches staunching out of the store, secure in the knowledge that she has the article captured on her miniature camera.

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)

Noble Member

@paulr You two have painted the best picture of Geri...the best detective I have ever seen.  I can't wait to see where this latest information she has revealed will lead us.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@blue 

Aw … that is sweet to say.  We watchers are all great detectives .. always on the alert and looking for clues.  Glad to be in this group so we can discuss things as they develop and encourage one another as we see the day approaching.  Soon soon soon we shall see the promise land of our heavenly home! Whistle  

Terry and Paul, you crack me up!  Well I think we are all guilty of reaching for the magazines on display in those long lines.  That’s what they are there for. Cool   One time, years ago, the line was soooooo slow I was able to speed read thru 2 magazines. The check out clerk had the nerve to say are you going to purchase them?  I said  nope, as I was placing them back on the magazine stand,  since I already read thru both of them. She really couldn’t complain to the store manager because then it was a reflection of how sloooow she worked. 😂  Plus there were others behind me reading them as well. The wait time was THAT bad.  Now a days I have no clue with who half the people are on the front covers. 

Page 30 / 32
Share: