352 Posts
14 Users
1593 Likes
Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

Some people think that the Ezekiel 38 war is after the rapture represented by the red horse.  So I can see that it could happen that Israel strikes Iran now causing a setback and then they regroup later for Ezekiel 38 after we are gone.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Starts @ 2:12

Israel now saying, what Iran did was indeed a “Declaration of War”

- Fair Use -
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member

Just saw this on Amir's telegram page. (sorry, don't know how to share link, maybe because I don't have telegram downloaded)

Movina Rostami, an outstanding Iranian volleyball player, wrote on her Instagram: As an Iranian, I am really ashamed of the regime's attack on Israel, but you should know that the people of Iran love Israel and hate the Islamic Republic.
This morning she was arrested and God only knows what will happen to her.
Movina Rostami is a heroic and brave woman who reflects the Iranian people who are enslaved under the hand of the evil and terrorist regime of the Ayatollahs.
How much courage, how much truth.
I have one thing to say to the Iranian people, to the prizes kidnapped by Khomeini's terrorist organization. It's a matter of time, really soon!

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

If this is in the wrong section, please move it; thanks.
From Michael Snyder's Substack:

On Friday, the UN Security Council will take a vote which will determine whether or not “the State of Palestine” will be granted full UN membership.  If this vote is successful, that will formally create a Palestinian state that will have full recognition by the international community.  So this is a really big deal.  Algeria is the nation that has put this draft resolution forward, and it is scheduled for a vote at 3 PM Eastern Time on Friday afternoon.

The United Nations Security Council is scheduled to vote Friday on a Palestinian request for full U.N. membership, said diplomats, a move that Israel ally the United States is expected to block because it would effectively recognize a Palestinian state.

The 15-member council is due to vote at 3 p.m. (1900 GMT) Friday on a draft resolution that recommends to the 193-member U.N. General Assembly that “the State of Palestine be admitted to membership of the United Nations,” diplomats said.

It is being projected that 13 of the 15 members of the Security Council could vote in favor of this resolution, and so Israel is counting on the Biden administration to veto it.

A council resolution needs at least nine votes in favor and no vetoes by the U.S., Britain, France, Russia or China to pass. Diplomats say the measure could have the support of up to 13 council members, which would force the U.S. to use its veto.

Just think about this for a moment.

The only thing standing in the way of a Palestinian state is Joe Biden.

2 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@terry Good ol' Uncle Sam Good

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Iran’s Attack on Israel Was Certainly Unprecedented, But Was It Biblically Prophetic?

I do believe the attack of Iran on Israel was a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. A sign of the end times, according to Scripture, is the Jewish people will be regathered together in their homeland. That has happened. 

But the Bible had more to say. Not only will the Jews be regathered together in their homeland, but they will be increasingly isolated. That’s happening. The Bible also predicted the rise of antisemitism in the end times. That is happening. The Bible also predicts a large nation to the north of Israel, identified in Ezekiel as Magog, will attack her. That has not yet happened. Many scholars believe that Magog is a reference to modern-day Russia. I concur with that view, but no one can say with absolute certainty.

But this we can say with certainty: One of the allies of Russia will be Persia. Persia was the name of Iran. They changed their name in 1935. Therefore, Persia, or Iran, attacking Israel is predicted in the Bible. And guess what? That just happened.

Now, am I suggesting that what just took place is going to lead to the scenario of Ezekiel 38? I don’t think that’s necessarily the case, but it certainly is a cause for us to sit up and pay attention. Jesus said, “So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near” (Luke 21:28).

I don’t know what will happen next. . . Will Israel retaliate? Again, I don’t know. But Jesus said, “Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near” (Luke 21:28). He did not say, “When you see these things begin to happen, freak out because we’re all dead.” No. Look up!

Here’s something else Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself. . .” (John 14:2–3) But then He says, “. . .Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:27).

Jesus is coming again. God is in control. But let’s pray for our friends in Israel. Let’s pray for the Jewish people. If you’re reading this right now and you’re Jewish, I want you to know that your evangelical friends stand with you now in your hour of need.

Let’s continue to pray for this nation of Israel, that God would protect them, that God would lead them, and let’s all make sure we’re ready to meet the Lord—because, well, He could come back at any time.

https://harbingersdaily.com/irans-attack-on-israel-was-certainly-unprecedented-but-was-it-biblically-prophetic/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Amir Tsarfati:

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

EXCLUSIVE: Amir Tsarfati on PROPHETIC Implications of Israel & Iran SHOWDOWN | Stakelbeck Tonight: [less than 15 minutes]

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Bible prophesy, Israel and the shaky fate of America: [interview with Amir Tsarfati, less than 35 minutes] 

Blue
 Blue
Registered
(@blue)
Noble Member

An update from this nice Jewish man I posted before..

-Fair Use-

1 Reply
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)

Illustrious Member

BREAKING: 3 Major Explosions Reported in Isfahan, Iran Where Iranian Nuclear Facilities are Located:

A massive explosion was reported near Isfahan, Iran today. Isfahan is considered to be the primary location of the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

Explosions were also reported in Syria and Iraq on Friday morning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/breaking-3-major-explosions-reported-isfahan-iran-where/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Alleged Israeli strikes reported in Iran - report:

Syrian reports indicated airstrikes targeted sites belonging to the Syrian Army in the As-Suwayda and Daraa Governorates of southern Syria.

An Israeli missile strike targeted a site in Iran early Friday morning, according to ABC News. The report came shortly after local sources reported explosions in Isfahan in central Iran, in the As-Suwayda Governorate of southern Syria, and in the Baghdad area and Babil Governorate of Iraq early Friday morning.

Videos reportedly from Isfahan appeared to show Iranian air defenses activated in the skies over the area.

The Iranian semi-official Fars News Agency reported that an explosion was heard in Qahjavarestan, east of Isfahan and near the Isfahan International Airport. Fars stressed that the cause of the explosion was unknown as of yet.

According to Bloomberg News, Israeli officials notified the US on Thursday that they planned to launch a strike in the next 24-48 hours.

Reports of strikes on sites belonging to Syrian army

Syrian reports on Friday morning indicated airstrikes had also targeted sites belonging to the Syrian Army in the As-Suwayda and Daraa Governorates of southern Syria.  According to the local news site As-Suwayda24, the airstrikes targeted radar sites belonging to the Syrian military between Qarda and Izraa in Daraa in southern Syria.

Residents in Erbil and Mosul in Iraq reported hearing the sounds of fighter jets as well early Friday morning.

Flight trackers showed several flights headed for Iran had turned around and diverted from their planned routes, including several Emirati flights.

The Iranian Mehr News Agency reported that flights to Tehran, Isfahan, and Shiraz had been suspended as of Friday morning.

Shortly after the alleged Israeli missile strikes were reported, Florida Senator Marco Rubio published a post on X reading "Israel has the ability to conduct strikes against targets inside Iran without entering Iranian air space from aircraft over Syrian and Iraqi airspace."

Israeli media reported that several senior Israeli officials were present in the Kirya military headquarters in Tel Aviv on Friday morning.

The explosions came as Israel promised to respond to a drone and missile attack conducted by Iran on Saturday night against Israel. The Iranian attack came in response to an alleged Israeli airstrike that targeted a building next to the Iranian embassy in Damascus in which Mohammad Reza Zahedi - a senior IRGC commander in charge of Iran's operations in Syria and Lebanon - was killed.

Iranian officials had warned in recent days that any Israeli strike on Iran would be met with a strong and quick response.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-797866   

Page 29 / 32
Share: