HEALTH ALERTS

86 Posts
13 Users
462 Reactions
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

can anyone tell me what they think of my doctor's behavior? He tells me something that is so dangerous is very safe. they get lied to by the pharmaceutical companies, they get brainwashed,..................but I am still having a hard time with a doctor who is supposed to be a real Christian being so reckless and endangering his patients. 

1 Reply
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@heidi I think you said it all.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Fauci has a permanate life time cell waiting for him and it's closer than he thinks.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

On the horizon …  most people will probably think this is harmless … “just a patch” and willingly stand in line for it. Wacko  

NTEB

by Geoffrey Grider

January 17, 2024

Bill Gates at Davos 2024 says that the new era of AI vaccines will include his human implantable quantum dot micro needle delivery system “patch”.  

When Bill Gates says he has a new vaccine “patch”, he is actually talking about his human implantable quantum dot micro needle vaccine delivery system. 

Back in April of 2020, we warned of a new ‘innovation’ that Bill Gates was furiously funding to bring to market, a human implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccine delivery system, and yes, it’s as terrifying as it sounds. It’s a vaccine technology that uses a tattoo-like mechanism which injects invisible quantum dot nanoparticles under the skin, when Bill Gates speaks of it he calls it a ‘patch’. At Davos yesterday he told CNBC that the ‘patch’ is almost ready, just waiting for AI to catch up to make it all work.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 

Also in April of 2020, we told you about a patent that Bill Gates company Microsoft had filed for a device, implanted inside the human body, to allow the user to buy and sell with crypto and bitcoin currency. It was awarded patent number WO2020060606.

Getting back to Davos, Gates said this about the new era of vaccines that are coming soon. Gates said that “COVID vaccines need to have longer duration, more coverage, and we’re going to change. Instead of using needles, we’ll use a little patch.” That ‘patch’ is the human implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccine delivery system we warned about 4 years ago. Not only that, Bill Gates went on to say that India would be the place where this ‘innovation’ would be rolled out from. Why India? Glad you asked!

In January 2021, several WEF partners, including Bill Gates and Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, and several other “heavyweights,” announced a partnership to launch the Vaccine Credential Initiative (VCI) to develop digital immunization authentication tools, according to Forbes. Aiming to institute a single “SMART Health Card” for the world, the VCI intends for its SMART Health Cards to be recognized “across organizational and jurisdictional boundaries.”  The entire operation runs on the Aadhaar biometric digital ID program.  Now you know why India has been selected.

The pandemic and the COVID vaccine was the trial run for what they’re really pushing, an AI-powered human implantable delivery system. They have the patents already in place, and recent advances in AI now make the whole thing possible. This will be the ‘crown jewel’ in Bill Gates litany of dubious achievements as he continues to be a major contributing force here in these last days before the Pretribulation rapture of the church takes place.

In the comment section:

That patch will eventually be able to stop the heart. 
But for now, in a year or so, they will be able to stop you from your bank account access. Then stop you from going places, purchasing certain things, using SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM.

- Fair Use -

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

I hope this info is correct (that scientists want global moratorium) 

https://www.wnd.com/2024/02/stunner-scientists-want-global-moratorium-deadly-mrna-shots/

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Reviving from our previous Site.
*Replaces Coronavirus News

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Great! we are tired of hearing about C19. 

thank you

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

mods, can you please delete my post?

I was only able to copy and paste from my email. 

I will have to copy and paste bit by bit. 

sorry for the inconvenience. 

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Urgent | Dr. Hoffe; College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC Disciplinary Hearing March 4-15, 2024 

Please consider showing your support for one of the most ethical doctors in the country who is being persecuted by his regulatory body for upholding his Hippocratic Oath to first Do No Harm. 

For background, see Dr. Hoffe's interview with Derek Sloan: here also see Dr. Hoffe's Empower Hour interview with Tanya Gaw

There are 2 ways you can help:

FIRST Register to listen to the trial - the college needs to know that the world is watching them. The more people that register the more intimidated they will be.

To apply for a video link: Print, sign & email registration before Feb 24, 2024

No phone registrations.

You must print, sign, email:

Print and sign this form: 

1. Email it back to them at: disciplinehearings@cpsbc.ca 

https://www.cpsbc.ca/news/hearing-notifications

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

This doctor also has a hearing for being ethical. 

Dr. Daniel Yoshio Nagase

A panel of the Discipline Committee will be appointed to conduct a hearing to inquire into Dr. Nagase’s alleged misconduct, namely that, on or about December 9, 2021, while a registrant, Dr. Nagase contravened standards imposed under the Health Professions Act, including but not limited to the Canadian Medical Association’s Code of Ethics and Professionalism, by making public addresses regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and related issues that included his making misleading, incorrect, or inflammatory statements about vaccinations, treatments, and measures for COVID-19, including 

• publicly expressing that Ivermectin is a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19;
  • publicly expressing that the COVID-19 vaccinations are dangerous, or making otherwise misleading, incorrect, or inflammatory statements; and
  • making at least some of these public statements while appearing in front of effigies of political figures who were hung from nooses.
Page 4 / 6
Share: